Become a Patron!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just got this thing in the mail and my GOD. It's an AMAZING RDA. It has bottom airflow slots that are routed through the posts beside the coils so you get a natural vortex effect, then it also has side airflow you can shut off or use. You can even turn the drip tip to change the amount of air allowed through since both the drip tip hole and lower drip tip section have nuclear symbol cutouts, so turning it closes it off. So you have two types of airflow coming in and three total ways to modify it.

The posts are made for triple vertical coil builds, with the negative posts offering a clamp to trap the leads and the positive post being a very large hole. Building is super easy (provided you use the intended vertical style coil builds) and there's tons of airflow with several total configurations. Flavor is on point, clouds for days, machined well and just GOD. I love this thing, can't recommend it enough. It's easily in my top 5 RDA's now.

It also has blocks for dual or maybe even single coil builds you can seat in the deck.

Specs:

Diameter: 25mm
Configuration: Triple vertical coil deck with negative clamps and a center positive post.
Type: Rebuildable dripping atomizer
Airflow configuration: Bottom airflow that vortexes around through the side posts and side vertical airflow holes
Purpose: Clouds bro clouds. Also has some damned good flavor.

You can find clones for like $15-20 and the authentic is $120. I plan on ordering the authentic now that I've gotten a clone and fallen in love.

nuclearrda5.jpg

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Oh god, that is odd. Atomic by MCV, Nuclear by MCM. LOL. I remember the Atomic, one of the very first three post drippers and back in the day it rocked.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've been eyeballing this RDA for a while now, just never got around to pulling the trigger.

Thanks for the review, think I'll order one.

Cheers

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh god, that is odd. Atomic by MCV, Nuclear by MCM. LOL. I remember the Atomic, one of the very first three post drippers and back in the day it rocked.
Then there's the Warhead by MCV, that fucker is an awesome RDA. It seriously is at the top of the list for RDA's I own, the build quality is absolutly superb. The same way with the Fuel V2, flavor and cloud production of both are off the charts also.

But yeah, I need to try the Nuclear, probably order one this week.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The one and only con to this device is that the insulator is a bit too exposed and on my first build I burned all three sides of it. So I took a chisel and ground it down to where it was just insulating the center positive pin at the minimum needed. Ever since, no issues, great fucking vape. Took 5 minutes to whittle down the insulator, I recommend anyone who buys one to do the same. As it is, it's a bit too close to the positive coil lead, and for high wattage, huge coil setups it can get burned when you're pulsing the build at first installation.

VU Sponsors