Become a Patron!
I heard so many good things about the obs engine. I've been vaping for 4months Now and love rta's but hate the leaking. I researched and went for the engine due to top air flow (no leaks).. I keep getting super hot vape that pops and has muted flavor. I tried many types of builds and wicking. .5, .3, .15ohm and all is the same. I tried vertical coils also. All coils are between 3mm and 3.5mm 5-9 wraps. No matter what I do I get a lack of flavor. I am barely able to take a 2 second hit without a super hot vape. Wicking seems to be good, no dry hits. I also used 4 different types of cotton.
My Boreas has amazing flavor, the best I ever had but it pisses juice everywhere and can't deal with it anymore. The engine would be perfect if I could just achieve the flavor that everyone else talks about.
Any help or first hand experience would be great!
Thanks..

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I heard so many good things about the obs engine. I've been vaping for 4months Now and love rta's but hate the leaking. I researched and went for the engine due to top air flow (no leaks).. I keep getting super hot vape that pops and has muted flavor. I tried many types of builds and wicking. .5, .3, .15ohm and all is the same. I tried vertical coils also. All coils are between 3mm and 3.5mm 5-9 wraps. No matter what I do I get a lack of flavor. I am barely able to take a 2 second hit without a super hot vape. Wicking seems to be good, no dry hits. I also used 4 different types of cotton.
My Boreas has amazing flavor, the best I ever had but it pisses juice everywhere and can't deal with it anymore. The engine would be perfect if I could just achieve the flavor that everyone else talks about.
Any help or first hand experience would be great!
Thanks..
my boreas never pisses juice or leaks. IDK know how it would

The boreas is a great tank but when I lie it down it's leaks from the air holes I've lost many ml's like this by forgetting over night. also this can happen easily when filling if you haven't mastered the art yet of the boreas fill
Method. It seems many people have the same issue. It's a slow but constant leak on its side.
Reguardless im looking for some first hand experience with the obs engine

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The boreas is a great tank but when I lie it down it's leaks from the air holes I've lost many ml's like this by forgetting over night. also this can happen easily when filling if you haven't mastered the art yet of the boreas fill
Method. It seems many people have the same issue. It's a slow but constant leak on its side.
Reguardless im looking for some first hand experience with the obs engine
overall impressions here on it have been pretty good. Other good RTAs have been the Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus and SteamCrave Aromamizer Supreme. For genny style the avocado 24 (they have a new avocado 24 plus now that's reviewing well) Is a really good option as well

VU Sponsors