Become a Patron!

OBS Engine liquid leaks to airflow

hi

so my Engine been leaking juice through the airflow. it always happens when i open the filling hole.

im not sure how to explain it. but the juice been draining from the tank (i can see it lowers in height inside the glass tank) seeping into coil chamber when i open the filling hole. and it floods the coil chamber. so whenever i close the filling hole i have to prepare a place and tilt the atomizer 180degree to drain the flood into a small bottle. after that everything been normal.

does my story understandable ?

note :
been using blindfold before (thick) and it was all good. no flooding no anything
now im trying vapester (thin) and it happens.
so im thinking maybe its because its thin that it may seep through ??? any other experienced this ?

EDIT : ive been only vaporing for a month, so you all can treat me from the basic if necessary

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Hey I know this is nearly a year old, but I had the same problem & I read somewhere that blocking the drip tip opening with your finger while you fill it up prevents the flooding....so far, that seems to have worked.
If you've given up on your OBS Engine, time to get it out of storage and try again.

VU Sponsors