Become a Patron!

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OCD Liquid-Titanium Blue
Very complex flavors in this one and they all come together in a perfect succession. With the inhale you get a full embodied blueberry flavor. It lingers for a bit and when you think that is going to be the only flavor you are going to get out of the liquid is when the graham cracker taste kicks in. With a slow exhale the two combine to create a delectable blueberry piecrust. The complex flavor continues with the exhale adding light notes of vanilla and creaminess that finalizes a great flaky crust profile. This is a great light desert vape that could be made into an all day vape depending on how much you like blueberry pie. There is a slight throat hit and puts out a moderate cloud but it is thick and milky. 3mg

Overall 4.5/5

OCD-Graphite Black
Disclaimer: I like my coffee black as night. That being said, I saw this was a coffee and cream liquid so was pretty excited to try it out. With the first inhale I realized this was not a flavor for us black coffee drinkers. It definitely has a coffee flavor but a coffee that has A LOT of creamer and sugar. I did really enjoy it but it was just a little to sweet for me being that I’m on the opposite side of coffee additives. If you are really into a sweet coffee this liquid is perfect for you and I think it could qualify as a favorite morning liquid. It does really taste just like a sweetened coffee so if that’s your morning drink you are in for a treat, if you are like me and enjoy your coffee black and are looking for a liquid with similar taste you might want to try something a little different. The thick cream makes for a very smooth inhale and exhale and allow the coffee flavor to hang around for a bit. The aroma that comes from this is something to be noted because it resembles a fresh cup of coffee and who doesn't love that smell. It also puts out a great thick milky cloud with no throat hit. 3mg

Overall 4/5

OCD Liquid-Prison Pink
Pink lemonade is exactly what you are getting with this liquid. It is a nice and sweet flavor that isn’t overly sweet which is really nice. It does linger on the tongue a bit as the sweet tart flavors do but not for long. There is a small tangy and tart flavor with the exhale that really emphasizes the lemon in the liquid. There isn’t anything too crazy about this juice, they keep it simple in the sense of if you like pink lemonade you will thoroughly enjoy this juice. It comes with a bit of a throat hit but nothing dramatic, it just lets you know its there. Puts out an average cloud that lingers but really thins up pretty quick. 3mg

Overall 4.25/5

OCD Liquid-Burnt Bronze
This is a very mild flavored liquid that has hints of butterscotch and caramel. I would say that the butterscotch flavor slightly dominates but it does not overtake the flavor completely. There is also a light cream aspect to this liquid but is very quaint and really mixes with the other flavors to create one creamy caramel butterscotch profile. I wish there would be a little more of this complete flavor combination since it is so mild. The right flavors are there it just seems like if they were to be a little more bold it really would create a great tasting liquid. It’s nice sometimes to have mild flavors, which may just be what this liquid is shooting for but it falls a little short on the boldness for me. Puts out a decent vapor production but disappears pretty quick and is wispy; no throat hit. 3mg

Overall 3.75/5

VU Sponsors