Become a Patron!

Om Vapors - 70% off all e-liquids and DIY supplies. 120 ml bottles starting at $5.99 .

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
f7772d56-11f5-4dfd-a03b-5480a686ee5f.png

To receive instant notifications of future rewards, follow us on your favorite social media site and sign up for our newsletter.

OM Vapors!

NEW SALES INFO!!

This Sale Ends on 9/21 11:59 P.M. EST

Om_30ml_980x375.jpg

Use No Coupon Code Required! The discount Appplies At Checkout!

The prices for our e-liquids are listed below:

Om Express

• 30 ml bottles are $1.50
  • 120 ML bottles are $11.49
Om Origins and Reincarnation

• 30 ml bottles are $1.50
  • 120 ML bottles are $16.49
Fayette Reserve and Whole Tobacco Alkaloid e-liquids

• 30 ml bottles are $2.99
  • 120 ML bottles are $22.99

Other ways to Save Money

Customer Rewards Program

How it works:

1.)Every dollar spent gets you 5 points back.
2.)A point is equivalent to a penny.
3.)100 points equal $1.

You can redeem your points at any time, for gift certificates. To do so:

1.) Log into your account and scroll to the bottom of the page
2.)Click “Redeem points."
3.)Select the gift card that you wish to redeem your points.

Gift certificates range, from $1 to $100.

Gift certificates make great gifts, and can also help those of you on a budget, stay on a budget.

Referral Program

Earn a 15% gift certificate for each friend that you refer!

To earn your $5 gift certificate:

1.)Visit our site
2.)Click the Customer Rewards icon in the bottom right-hand corner
3.)Create an account
4.)Click on the Refer a Friend option
5.)Share your referral link on social media

Don’t forget to leave us a review on:

WTA's (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids)

A staple of our business, something we believe sets us apart from most other vape shops, are our WTA products.
Many vapers are former smokers, and recreating the taste of tobacco is often a necessary component of providing a useful product.
Not only do we offer a variety of concentrations, from 3 mg to 9 mg, in both PG and VG, but we also provide both flavored and unflavored options. You can use the unflavored base to build your custom flavors or use our flavor concentrates.

Work Environment

All Om Vapors juices are mixed and bottled in a 400 square foot clean room with all stainless steel equipment and surfaces.
Our cleanroom features an airflow system with an output of 2000 CFM.
We use pharmaceutical grade lubricants and sanitizers to ensure that the environment your juice is mixed in is sterile. In addition to this, anyone working in the clean room is overseen by our chemist and in full PPE.
We hold all of products and materials that we source from our producer to the highest possible standards!

The Inception of Om Vapors

What's up, Vaping Underground! My Name is Les, and I am one of the co-owners of Om Vapors. A few of you may know us, but most of you probably don't. So here is a little backstory on our business.

I and the other co-owner, Ben started Om Vapors in October of 2014 a couple of years after graduating college. I was working a desk job, living the dream as a customer service representative while Ben was struggling to find a job prospect after doing research chemistry at the University of Kentucky. After months of planning, Om Vapors was born, and I left my job in June of the following year. We haven't looked back since.
We launched our first line in December 2015, and after developing 100's of recipes we released our original five flavors. Since then we have grown from 5 blends to over 65. All of our juices are high VG and made with diketone free ingredients. We are currently in the process of getting our new flavors tested, and the remaining COA's are in progress, and we will post them as soon as they are received.

We've formed some very substantial relationships in the short time that we have been active and strive to better our business and ourselves every day we come to work. Each day is challenging, and the learning curve for this industry has been steep, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
We started as two friends with a dream of creating fun, creative vapor products while attending the University of Kentucky.

After earning degrees in business and chemistry respectively, we became Om Vapors in 2015.
After months of flavor testing and preparation, we launched our business to the world November 2015 with just five staple flavors, the ones many of you guys have come to directly associate with our names, such as The Tiger, Mantra, and Mindful Monkey.

Now, less than a year later, we have dozens of flavors and multiple product lines, all prepared in an industry standard clean room by our mad scientist! We now employ many highly qualified and highly educated employees to help us keep growing and delivering the goods.
Each batch of juice goes through refractometry testing to ensure the highest quality e-liquid. Also, we tested our products through an independent, accredited lab to check for diketones and other known harmful substances found in tobacco products, which we DO NOT ALLOW.

Our ultimate goal is to get our community smoke-free, enrich lives, and provide a fun, expressive recreation while doing so.
"Breathe Easy"

-Om Vapors staff

Last edited:

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't let hump day get you down! Try "Zen" and find your focus. Use "OmTreats50" for 50% off Om Express products! $3.99 30ml's!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Try our classic "Mindful Monkey" flavor. It's mom's banana pudding in vape form 14.99 until 10/20 with OmTricks70

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Prices drastically cut across the website! Take advantage while deals last.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Order “The Chimera” before watching the Fantastic Beasts movie this weekend. Website prices currently slashed!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
om-vapors-spectrum.jpg

SPECIAL HOLIDAY OFFER! 1 Cent 120ml’s:
Starting today, spend $30 and you qualify for a $0.01 120ml juice from our Om Express line!
Spend $50 and you can get a premium 120ml juice from our 2016 and Reincarnation lines!
This deal ends 11/29 (Tuesday). Act fast!

Sale:
Our coupon-fee sale continues! Enjoy the following deals.

• 70% off 2016 and Reincarnation e-liquids.
  • 50% off Om Express e-liquids.
  • 30% off WTA base (located in our DIY product section)
13493201_10204762222455693_1500178979_o.jpg

New and Improved Website:
After some delays, we have finally released the new and improved website! Same address, http://omvapors.com, but a much better experience. Product navigation is easier; the site is much more appealing visually. We will talk about some additional new features in upcoming newsletters. Visit us, log in or create an account, and see the new look for yourself!

Happy Thanksgiving! Breathe Easy.

Shop now

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Online sales continued. 50-70% off site wide. No coupons necessary.

Try any of our bourbon inspired flavors from Fayette Reserve, starting at $9.99!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Today is the first day of the 12 Days of Christmas! It's my favorite time of year personally.

Don't forget to place orders for those last minute gifts! Our prices are awesome, and the juice is premium quality.

tabacon

Member For 4 Years
Always scared to try new juice since some of it frankly tastes terrible...
Ordered a few Om Vape juices today, hoping for the best....

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always scared to try new juice since some of it frankly tastes terrible...
Ordered a few Om Vape juices today, hoping for the best....

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Can never go wrong with them, they have been my ADV for a long time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was given a bottle of "Karma" from their reincarnation line, and it's delicious.
I DIY and am thinking of purchasing a large bottle (haven't bought pre-made liquid in a long time)

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This sale will be continuing until the end of May. Stock up!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Still going strong with 120 ml bottles starting at $7.99!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile