Become a Patron!

Om Vapors Weekend Sale!!! Use "OMWEEKEND70" for 70% off all e-liquids

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Come shop at http://omvapors.com to save 70% sitewide with coupon code "OmWeekend08". If have any issues, questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected]. Thanks for your business! Free shipping for orders over $50 domestically, $100 internationally!

"Breathe, Easy"

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just in case you missed the last sale we are having another one up until the end out the month! Use coupon code "omweekend16" to save up to 70 percent off of regular price. No minimum purchase is necessary. If you purchase from us please leave a review at each of the links below. Thanks for checking us out and remember to "Breathe Easy"!

You can check us out on our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/omvape), Juice DB(https://www.juicedb.com/business/2747/om-vapors/juices), and website(http://omvapors.com).

"Breathe, Easy"

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
scale-1000x1000

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just in case you missed the last sale we are having another one until the end out the month! Use coupon code "omweekend16" to save up to 70 percent off of regular price. No minimum purchase is necessary. If you purchase from us please leave a review at each of the links below. Thanks for checking us out and remember to "Breathe Easy"!

You can check us out on our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/omvape), Juice DB(https://www.juicedb.com/business/2747/om-vapors/juices), and website(http://omvapors.com).

"Breathe, Easy"

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi all!

There are 3 days left in our 70% off sale. This sale applies to all products from omvapors.com. There are no price or quantity limits necessary, but we encourage you to try as many flavors as possible. The coupon code is "undergroundvapers"

SHOP HERE(http://omvapors.com)

15mL = $2.70
30mL = $4.49
120mL = $11.99

Listed below are our current flavor profiles. We also offer custom concentrations and WTA's. Stay posted for more flavors to come soon.

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is the link bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FORUMS
MARK FORUMS READ
WATCHED FORUMS
WATCHED THREADS
VU LIVE
ADVERTISE
DONATE TRADE MEMBERS
OmVape

Home
Forums
>
DEALS & STEALS!
>
Sales & Promotions
>
1,000,000th POST MILESTONE HAS BEEN REACHED - CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Om Vapors 120 ml 11.99 - 70 percent off sale through 05/02/16 coupon- "undergroundvapers"
Discussion in 'Sales & Promotions' started by OmVape, 9 minutes ago.
Tags: Add Tags
Go to First Unread

OmVape
Blog Posts:0
Hi all!
There are 3 days left in our 70% off sale. This sale applies to all products from omvapors.com. There are no price or quantity limits necessary, but we encourage you to try as many flavors as possible. The coupon code is "undergroundvapers"
15mL = $2.70
30mL = $4.49
120mL = $11.99
Listed below are our current flavor profiles. We also offer custom concentrations and WTA's. Stay posted for more flavors to come soon.
The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.
Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.
Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.
Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.
The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

OmVape, 9 minutes ago EditReport#1Reply

ej1024
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
New
@Nailz @VaporCarp @hankspankman @BPROSEK

ej1024, 4 minutes ago Report#2LikeReply
VaporCarp likes this.

ej1024
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
New
Where is the link bro?
Where is the link bro?

Oh yeah, that's important. Thanks! ;)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In case anyone is on the fence about ordering this line, don't hesitate - They are damn good!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any reccomendations?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
I ordered all of them except for the mindful monkey, I am just not that big a fan of banana vapes, although I may grab it on my next order before the sale expires as all of the other's have been great! So far Tiger and Nirvana are my favorites in my boreas's with ray's coils, however I dripped both Cobra and mantra to check them out and was very impressed. I've taken to buying juice by following @ej1024 s recommendations, he always keeps me up to date on the latest sales and has never steered me wrong as far as quality goes.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed an order for one of each.. hope it's good lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is good juice guaranteed!

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The cobra is ok, The tiger is fucking great.

Too bad I ordered 120 of cobra and only 30 of tiger.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope no one ACTUALLY used their cc to pay....

It's isn't a secure checkout.

Was ready to order and pay then I saw no secure checkout on the browser bar.... No thanks.

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Was ready to order and pay then I saw no secure checkout on the browser bar.... No thanks.
@OmVape can you chime in?

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

uploadfromtaptalk1462156718149.jpg

Actually, it does appear to be secured.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
freemind being paranoid again lol

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL
freemind being paranoid again lol

No I'm not. There is NO paddle lock on the browser bar, is there? That mean NO encryption. AKA not a safe check out.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was ready to order 240 mils of Nirvanna.

I WANT more of the damn blueberry doughnut!

untamedwaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should order 240 mils of it from there for me, and I'll send you 360 mils of blueberry candy or strawberries and cream from EJM.
The benefit of a cc is security if it is stolen.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The benefit of a cc is security if it is stolen.

That doesn't mean you should be careless with it.....

Some banks will not cover all of the theft. My local bank is one of them. The CC's I use online DO, but I'm not a fool and want to go through the hassle either.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea the Nirvana is DAMN good if you like blueberry vapes. Fuckin awesome shit. I love it. The Cobra isnt bad either, one of the better strawberry cream vapes Ive had.

VU Sponsors