Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
US Express line is the one I used
VUK5ALD.png

I ended up using them, as well. And I got my stuff yesterday. It sat in our Customs for a while, but it finally got here. I placed the order in the first week of May so it wasn’t really “express”, but it did get here. :phew:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the same shit I dealt with. After so many days, like 50 or 60 17track says fuck it. Maybe try trackingmore. It has a longer window but after 80 days trackingmore also said fuck it. Both say tracking is expired. And that's what I worry about too, aside from getting fluffed off by both anniepan and nina at failtech saying 'we're looking into it' and that's the end of that conversation. There's never an answer, they've been saying 'looking into it' for over a month. Anniepans like wait until you're old, bald and shriveled and then we'll give you the option (maybe) for a refund or to reship. I'm like reship, are you fucking kidding me? Another 3mo wait all over again? Oh HELL no. I played that game of chinese checkers mofo.

Can you just do a charge back? It’s been long enough!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have two in limbo. Over two months of "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". Under the history is says they were processed through some Zengzhou facility but I don't know what that even means lol.

I found drip tips I want on Fasttech but not too sure if it's a good idea to shop there anymore. I suppose I could opt for expiadited shipping but never have on that site.

Maybe someone in Zheng Zhou likes to vape!! Try a charge back maybe?

I was surprised when I ordered from SM, I got an email saying they only had two of what I wanted, and they offered a full or partial refund or exchange. I took a partial refund, and I got it that day. Sometimes good things do happen.

But after that long a time and no news, doing a charge back is prolly the only way to get a response now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nearly took 2 months, but got a order in today from Aspire using very slow mail service, still waiting for my Zeta from 3avape, that I ordered in March, they have till the end of the month, then doing a dispute with paypal, as every time I email them, they just say wait longer.

What did you get from Aspire? I was using an Aspire tank today and thinking how the quality is top notch. They’ve been around for ages, and they’re still making good gear.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I wouldn't think they'd take PayPal with the name 3avape if there was an issue. I think you only have 90 days to file. I went ahead. Waiting on PayPal response to the seller now. Should be done in a couple weeks I hope. With a refund 3avape offered a $7 refund for my troubles on the $37 dollar purchase. Kindly told them to fuck 5hemselves and told PP I'd take my chance for the full refund instead of waiting the extra week to see if the order made it. Somehow it's still waiting on a plane

Sent from a pile of wood chips

It’s like they left out the thirty in $37! Why would you accept a measly $7? I know the Chinese like to gamble, but when we’re buying stuff, it shouldn’t feel like a slot machine spitting out a few bucks. Or a few items.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you just do a charge back? It’s been long enough!!
Fuckin tell me about it. Think I will. Shame, was actually looking forward to the tank and after waiting this long figured it'd eventually pop out of postal purgatory but nope. And the unhelpful cs at fucktech just want to dick me around oh please wait. Oh well we need to find a solution. No mofo, I paid you. 5+ mo pass time to refund or something. If this were a transaction anywhere else in the world or in the states and a customer paid and patiently waited and got nothing but excuses, they'd be pissed too. They don't want to hear from the vendor oh well my dog threw up, oh I got the herps.. No one fucking cares, that's on them to sort out. Pleasures of being a business. No matter the issue if the vendor can't produce the goods they needs to cough up the cash.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuckin tell me about it. Think I will. Shame, was actually looking forward to the tank and after waiting this long figured it'd eventually pop out of postal purgatory but nope. And the unhelpful cs at fucktech just want to dick me around oh please wait. Oh well we need to find a solution. No mofo, I paid you. 5+ mo pass time to refund or something. If this were a transaction anywhere else in the world or in the states and a customer paid and patiently waited and got nothing but excuses, they'd be pissed too. They don't want to hear from the vendor oh well my dog threw up, oh I got the herps.. No one fucking cares, that's on them to sort out. Pleasures of being a business. No matter the issue if the vendor can't produce the goods they needs to cough up the cash.

Can you find the tank anywhere else? It’s so fucked up to know that because we’re buying vaping stuff that we’re allowed to be treated like we don’t matter.

Vaping businesses were bringing in millions of dollars. It didn’t stop the FDA from cracking down on juice, though. They did squat during the “vaping illness” to actually help those kids, except lie about “e-cigs”. (Like who calls them that anyways?) They could’ve done *something*, especially when vapers and 420 people knew about Vitamin E acetate!

Sorry, I’m pissed because NY is kicking in with a full juice ban. Like waiting until Deeming would have been too long to wait. And now I hear that vape mail is going to be fucked with by some Bill.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What did you get from Aspire? I was using an Aspire tank today and thinking how the quality is top notch. They’ve been around for ages, and they’re still making good gear.

I got the RBA for the Mulus, the Aspire site is the only place stocking it, so had no choice but to use them.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got the RBA for the Mulus, the Aspire site is the only place stocking it, so had no choice but to use them.

Nadalama likes that AIO, I know. I’ve been afraid to try pods or AIOs other than the ones with tanks that I bought years ago. They seem so small, and I thought they’d be hard to deal with.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nadalama likes that AIO, I know. I’ve been afraid to try pods or AIS other than the ones with tanks that I bought years ago. They seem so small, and I thought they’d be hard to deal with.

The AIO's have gotten better- many with removable 18650s , adjustable wattage and you can use coils or RBAs instead of throwing the whole pod away a must for any AIO for me.
I love my Smok Fetch Pro 80w- vapes as good or better than some of my tanks- plus so small and lightweight, non leaking, I can throw in my pocket when I am out doing errands. Easy to fill too!
I really like my Dot AIO as well! I use the RBA, but has drop in coils too.
My hubby uses the Smoant Pasito- built in battery, uses coils or RBA- he takes to work every day
He likes the LV Orion too, but those are pods you throw away, plus another built in battery.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Really liking it so far, great flavor, great for MTL, probably good for RDL, but early days, so we'll see how it goes :)

Just sucks only available from the Aspire site, as if stays going good, wouldn't mind at least one more, just not from the Aspire site.

Yes it is the only reason I haven't bought the Mulus- the only place to get the RBA is Aspire, at least you finally got it-
Hopefully some US sites will get the Mulus RBA.
I haven't placed any order from China since before XMas-
I had to cancel 2 orders that hadn't shipped in 6 weeks- got sick of waiting.
I have a FT cart ready - but with all the shipping issues from China- I may not place that order!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is the only reason I haven't bought the Mulus- the only place to get the RBA is Aspire, at least you finally got it-
Hopefully some US sites will get the Mulus RBA.
I haven't placed any order from China since before XMas-
I had to cancel 2 orders that hadn't shipped in 6 weeks- got sick of waiting.
I have a FT cart ready - but with all the shipping issues from China- I may not place that order!

Well I take it back, I just did a search, and element vapes now have it ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The AIO's have gotten better- many with removable 18650s , adjustable wattage and you can use coils or RBAs instead of throwing the whole pod away a must for any AIO for me.
I love my Smok Fetch Pro 80w- vapes as good or better than some of my tanks- plus so small and lightweight, non leaking, I can throw in my pocket when I am out doing errands. Easy to fill too!
I really like my Dot AIO as well! I use the RBA, but has drop in coils too.
My hubby uses the Smoant Pasito- built in battery, uses coils or RBA- he takes to work every day
He likes the LV Orion too, but those are pods you throw away, plus another built in battery.

The Pasito and Fetch are really pretty. What stopped me from buying them was remembering someone here complaining about how tiny the coils were. But then again, even the Nord pod uses the same coils as my Nord AIO, which I like a lot actually.

The only other thing I think about is the plastic. But while we still have time to buy gear without FDA interference, I’ll prolly get one.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
3FVape has apparently performed some kind of miracle recently. Check this out, from 17track:

Destination
Origin - Tracking consuming: 145 ms
2020-06-27 14:24
Avenel,NJ, ENCODED

2020-06-27 13:54
Avenel,NJ, RECEIVED

2020-06-23 17:30
HKG, Hand over to airline.

2020-06-23 08:13
Shenzhen,China, Depart from facility to service provider.

2020-06-22 23:58
Shenzhen,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

2020-06-22 23:58
Shenzhen,China, Shipment arrived at facility and measured.

This is the KRMA RDTA, drip tip, and doors for the Ohm AIO that I ordered on 6/20.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nadalama likes that AIO, I know. I’ve been afraid to try pods or AIOs other than the ones with tanks that I bought years ago. They seem so small, and I thought they’d be hard to deal with.

The Mulus is about the size of a deck of cards. It's not as small as, say, the iJoy Mercury. With the Nautilus 2S coil at 0.7 ohms (mesh) it has a really nice restricted DL vape with great flavor.

I don't have the RBA yet but hope to get one soon, if I can afford it before elementvapes sells out.

The tiny coils on other AIOs? Those were RBAs that we were talking about. Some of 'em so small you damn near need a magnifying glass.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Darn- the only color they have for the Mulus is that Lava red- :blech:

I know you probably wanted to order from one place, but ProVape appears to have all the colors in stock, $34.99 for the kit. I think their shipping is pretty reasonable.

I paid over $50 for my Mulus, so that sounds like a great price to me!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I know you probably wanted to order from one place, but ProVape appears to have all the colors in stock, $34.99 for the kit. I think their shipping is pretty reasonable.

I paid over $50 for my Mulus, so that sounds like a great price to me!

Yes it would have been nice to be able to get these at the same place- thanks for the heads up at Provape!
:hug:
I am at ProVape now and they have the RBA too! I can get both at the same place with free shipping and 10% off using code: get10
https://provape.com/aspire-mulus-replacement-pod-1pack.html

aspire-mulus-rba-pod_1_1_jpg.webp

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you find the tank anywhere else? It’s so fucked up to know that because we’re buying vaping stuff that we’re allowed to be treated like we don’t matter.

Vaping businesses were bringing in millions of dollars. It didn’t stop the FDA from cracking down on juice, though. They did squat during the “vaping illness” to actually help those kids, except lie about “e-cigs”. (Like who calls them that anyways?) They could’ve done *something*, especially when vapers and 420 people knew about Vitamin E acetate!

Sorry, I’m pissed because NY is kicking in with a full juice ban. Like waiting until Deeming would have been too long to wait. And now I hear that vape mail is going to be fucked with by some Bill.
Yea I can get it for a little more than I paid ft, from 3f. Only I'd have to go for black, was shooting for a stainless version. Already have quite a few black atties and not a fan of when the paint chips a bit. Stainless doesn't have that issue. The stainless from 3f is like a week or two wait.

Welp went ahead and ordered the stainless. The 24hr shipping on the black is over with, all other colors are out of stock. Says on the item page 5-7 day normal until it's shipped, in the cart it said 2-5 or 3-5 days. Who knows. Can't be any slower than fucktech. Opted for the express line shipping. Others seem to have good luck with it, we'll see.

It's not a huge deal, not my only atomizer or anything desperate. Looked like it'd make for a good tank, the m25. Just not good enough to spend $70+ on from qp, especially when the damn things are made in china anyway. Don't blame you for being pissed, I think california just passed a flavor ban too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just filed a dispute with Paypal against 3AVape for the order I placed on April 12. They'll give 3A until July 19 to respond. Should have done this weeks ago.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well got it done, in over 7 years of vaping and 100's of orders from China, never had to do a dispute.

@nadalama from what I read, they have till July 19th to respond, but if they don't and you don't escalate the case, they will close it, or that is the way I read it.

If you can’t resolve this issue, you can escalate it to a claim before July 19, 2020. When you escalate a case to a claim, PayPal will decide the outcome, usually within 30 days.

If you take no action, the case will automatically close. After a case closes, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered one of these as well. They are scarce! I think Element Vape is already sold out!

I didn't order yet from ProVape-

Still thinking this over since I have and love the Fetch Pro 80w which is very similar.
Plus I have the Dotmod AIO SE too.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't order yet from ProVape-

Still thinking this over since I have and love the Fetch Pro 80w which is very similar.
Plus I have the Dotmod AIO SE too.

I wonder if your ISP is having a problem - their site appears to be fine for me. Good luck with it!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ESCALATE!! All of ya! It's not worth the hassle. I disputed ONCE the whole time I've been vaping, too, and I'm glad I did, but I really did want that mod. Beats the headache of checking your tracking daily, only to be disappointed, while strung around an endless loop of one more week. I hate it for y'all, I do. I'm still waiting on a FT order, myself, but y'all been waiting too long already. My problem is, no one stateside had the bottles I wanted, so I didn't have much choice. When you think about it, though, we're having to order overseas because no vendors can get their stuff, either.

Kinda bullshit, isn't it?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the latest bullshit. I swear to fucking god I'm gonna reach through this screen, grab nina by her fucking ears and stuff her head further up her ass than it already is buried.

#4.
posted 18 days ago
by nina staff
We apologize for the trouble caused.

As per the feedback from shipping carrier, the item has left origin country to destination country on 14 May. The package should still in transit and pending for further process.

Please allow us to explain that due to recent epidemic, all shipping channel have been affected, the shipping duration will be extended too. There are large quantity packages backlogged in the airport or shipper's warehouse. The process efficiency is slower than usual for the post office and shipping company too. You will need to wait a longer time than usual to received the package.

Would you please kindly give the package 1-2 weeks for further process. If there is still no tracking updated then, you can feel free to contact us, we will provide you further help.

Thank you for your waiting and understanding.
#5.
posted 5 days ago
by you
It's now the 24th of June. 5mo since I ordered the items and still no tracking update. Everyone says they're looking into it with no response, that's not an answer. Every time I say anything the response is to wait. I've been waiting, and waiting and waiting. 17track has given up on tracking. Tracking more has given up on tracking. No one seems to know where my package is. Since it originally shipped the 3rd of April, I have not once seen any indication it ever made it to the US. So what is the solution because waiting is futile.

I've been told the options are a refund or to reship, but if I have you reship it's just going to be how many more months? To be fair I did place my order before this became a pandemic. At the time of ordering it said every item was in stock, it was only after my payment was processed that items indicated some were out of stock or back ordered. Fasttech didn't have to wait 5 months for me to pay the bill, you got my money straight away and I have nothing to show for my money.

So how do we fix this?
#6.
posted 5 hrs 30 mins ago
by nina staff
We apologize for the trouble caused.

We will submit enquiry to the post office to institute investigation for this order. Please give them some time to have investigation.

We will update you for any feedback and refund or reship your order once the post office verifies your package as lost.

Please kindly note that registered postal mail doesn't provide definite delivery time and the transit time quoted in checkout is an average and typical time frame. We hope you will receive the order shortly.

If you have any questions further, please let us know freely.

Thank you.
#7.
posted just now
by you
This is ridiculous. I don't want apologies I want a resolution. I've been told to wait, I've waited. You told me over a month ago (close to 40 days) to wait. So I waited. Not to mention the week it took to respond that time back in May. Then 18 days ago you asked me to wait some more, another week or two. I've done so. My package has been mia since it supposedly shipped 90 days ago.

Others haven't waited nearly as long and have been refunded. I'd like a refund. I don't care what the mail in china is or isn't doing, I paid for my products over 5 months ago. When someone pays for goods the seller needs to either get those goods to them in a timely manner or issue a refund at the very least. Whatever other problems out there because of mail, whether it's by plane, by boat or by hot air balloon. Isn't my issue. It's up to the seller to figure out how to get said product to the customer, not the customer's fault.

I don't want you to reship anything, I've waited long enough. I'd like a refund. If china mail is proving unreliable for fasttech then fasttech needs to sort that out and find a new shipping partner. If I'm selling an item to someone else I can't just take their money and keep telling them to wait. Excuse after excuse. Whether it's because I can't get the materials or I hurt myself, I become sick, my worker quits - doesn't matter. The right thing to do then is to refund the customer their money, not give 101 excuses as to why they paid half a year ago and still have no product in return for their payment.

They've had months to investigate and pardon my language but I don't think they could find the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground at this point. I'm tired of waiting for nothing to be done, you've given me that excuse over and over. I was patient to start. If I don't get a refund I'll be contacting paypal and filing a dispute. One way or the other you will not steal my money and give me nothing in return for it. Money or product, that simple. If the product can't be provided as has been proven, then the alternative is my refund. I'll expect you to let me know the status of my refund.

Thank you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wrote SM about an order I placed in the first week of May, that I just realized I didn’t have tracking for.

Same chick who sent me a refund writes and says we’ve only got those in black, do I want them in black.

So now, I just wrote back asking for a refund on the tanks, but asking them to send the mod. We’ll see what’s up.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What happens if you escalate?

I don't communicate directly with the seller any more, and Paypal investigates my claim and makes a decision as to whether they should refund me or not. They could decide either way, but this is not my first rodeo, and I've never escalated a claim that I didn't win. Clearly I paid for something that tracking shows I never received, after more than two months.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't communicate directly with the seller any more, and Paypal investigates my claim and makes a decision as to whether they should refund me or not. They could decide either way, but this is not my first rodeo, and I've never escalated a claim that I didn't win. Clearly I paid for something that tracking shows I never received, after more than two months.

The order I just wrote to SM about doesn’t have a tracking number!! They did refund me for OOS stuff in a different order, so I’m hoping I get the mod I want and some money refunded.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The order I just wrote to SM about doesn’t have a tracking number!! They did refund me for OOS stuff in a different order, so I’m hoping I get the mod I want and some money refunded.

I got refunded by Paypal on an order like that not too long ago. I don't even remember now who the seller was, but Bird and I both ordered Shenray Hadaly clones from this place, and neither of us ever got them. He had an order number, but I didn't even have that - just the Paypal record of payment.

Pursue it with Paypal if you need to, if it's enough money to make it worth your while, or if you just feel like making the point with Sourcemore. They shouldn't be able to just steal our money.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got refunded by Paypal on an order like that not too long ago. I don't even remember now who the seller was, but Bird and I both ordered Shenray Hadaly clones from this place, and neither of us ever got them. He had an order number, but I didn't even have that - just the Paypal record of payment.

Pursue it with Paypal if you need to, if it's enough money to make it worth your while, or if you just feel like making the point with Sourcemore. They shouldn't be able to just steal our money.

I paid with PayPal which is why I’m not upset. The last time they were out of stock, the girl contacted me and right away she refunded me. I was really surprised, it was so quick.

Now, I’ve bought a whole bunch of the same tanks, since I went Deeming stash crazy, and I don’t mind if I don’t get two more tanks. I just want the mod I ordered. So if they refund me $50, I’ll be a happy vaper.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had to finally file a case with Paypal over that 3F order :( Which bums me out because they have all the Billet Box stuff :(

That stinks. I guess none of the Chinese places are reliable all the time any more. My 3F order is doing great - it's already in New Jersey. Seems like there was a period of time that things were just going awry and the stuff from that time has still not been sorted out.

Sorry you had to do that. :hug:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to finally file a case with Paypal over that 3F order :( Which bums me out because they have all the Billet Box stuff :(

Trust me, they give two shits about you or your order once they get your money...

Sweet thing is... they don’t get that money for 30 days, and why they love the stall tactic, no incentive for them to do anything after 30 days... they’re already paid.

You get a response of wait... especially if it’s close to that 30 days... they are much more receptive to actual communication with a dispute in place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust me, they give two shits about you or your order once they get your money...

Sweet thing is... they don’t get that money for 30 days, and why they love the stall tactic, no incentive for them to do anything after 30 days... they’re already paid.

You get a response of wait... especially if it’s close to that 30 days... they are much more receptive to actual communication with a dispute in place.
I'm getting close to 90 days.

The thing is, I've ordered from 3F in the past a dozen times, some of my favorite stuff came from there, and this is the first time I've had a problem :(

Actually this is the first time I've had a serious problem that wasn't with USPS.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna throw my two cents in here and see where it lands. I kind of have given up on FT and 3F and 3A and the rest of them. Past couple of years my go-to in China has been 2Fdeal. They seem to have a more varied and interesting inventory. Their site is easy to navigate and seems to load a little faster, and the site just looks more professional. During this whole covid business I've continued to order from them and my orders had typically taken a month max, never longer. Usually 3 weeks is typical (I'm in NW US). They have some items listed as 24 hour...meaning it's guaranteed to be processed in 24 hours. I had the shock of my life last week...a 24 hour item I ordered (Tauren rdta) arrived at my door 11 days from the date of order!! And that wasn't DHL either. I suspect that being a smaller company, they aren't as backlogged, I dunno. I really like their selection of mech clones and attys, plenty of authentics too. Anyway, if you're fed up with 3F or FT, you might give 2F a look.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting close to 90 days.

The thing is, I've ordered from 3F in the past a dozen times, some of my favorite stuff came from there, and this is the first time I've had a problem :(

Actually this is the first time I've had a serious problem that wasn't with USPS.
You're assuming that if you do file a dispute you're unable to buy from them again, or at least it seems that way to me.

They like money.
They want your money.
They will welcome you with open arms... if you bring money.
They don't give a shit about you.

These are the 4 truths of 3F-Tech-Et-al

I probably had 30 misc orders from FT... a third of them I've disputed for one reason or another... won all of them.

3F I've had 6 disputes, won all of them.

Order from 3F still when there is something I want that can't be had in the US... like those Dvarw Drip Tips... $9... shipped already. FT I haven't ordered from in while.

Why do you think even with direct sales reps here on this site from the major Chinese retailers, NONE of them answer you about already made sales... They don't give two shits about you or money already spent, only if you're going to spend more.

Why I always say... Dispute first, ask later. They treat you like second rate shit as it is with their insulting responses and never address the main concern...

I even had discussions with FT on one ticket... used their own words against them and they caved...

Lemme see if I can dig it up lol it was over an insulator on an RDA I bought

upload_2020-6-30_19-10-44.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is an older one, but funny also... it was over another atomizer that its positive post would wobble and short out... I skipped to the funny bit since it was like 60 responses long lol

upload_2020-6-30_19-18-9.png

When they wanted me to cancel the dispute... I refused, other responses were about me not cancelling the dispute til the item shipped... There was 9 responses over 14 days of me basically saying the same thing... Sorry for the delay ... lol

VU Sponsors