Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And my Kayfun parts from Florida have now been downtown going into their 6th day. Florida to Detroit in 2 days and 6 days sitting in Detroit 20 minutes from here.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And ya know what? That's new. At least for me. I had a couple issues along the way with PP going back a while and they took care of it lickety split. Not anymore.

There was so much disruption in China from Covid, they are probably drowning in these disputes.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 3F order placed April 4th finally made it stateside. I just checked for the first time in a couple weeks. It departed the Detroit hub 3 days ago. Which probably means the local PO a few miles away from me lost it. It never scanned in here. Usually the next day after leaving hub, it'll scan in here. Unless they lost it. Which has happened.

How cool would it be if this package takes 100 days to get from China to walking distance from here and THEY lose it?
Yea I'm still not sure what the deal is. The tracking updates are confusing. Supposedly dhl doesn't do in country transport, only international now. And usps update says they haven't actually received it yet. And yet it's moving around from chicago to st louis sooo.. SOMEone's moving it, or maybe it grew legs and started walking. lol.

Glad yours is getting there eventually it sounds like.

Went to peek in on the ft forums and it's hilarious. There's a few diehard ft ass suckers over there apparently and trying to call everyone who's bitching with the same story and situation not getting their stuff as 'fake' accounts most likely. Just trying to drive business away from ft. Yea, that's it. They had to dig deep in their ass for that nonsense. More like it's a common problem and pissing a lot of people off. And maybe the couple of diehard jackoffs are the fake accounts trying to prop up failtech.

Like people shouldn't bitch when cs gives them the run around. Not all of us roll over and take it up the ass. They're like oh all these new accounts. Sorry, didn't know the lame ass chinese fleamarket forums were where all the 'kewl kidz' hung out and chatted. gtfo with that. lmao. Maybe if cs had done their job people like me and likely others wouldn't have had a need to get on the forums and embarrass them in front of everyone. No one forced them to give everyone the run around over what's clearly a broad problem they seem to be having.

Who would have known to choose a paid option for shipping, most range $4-6 and all have longer wait times than the 'free' epacket posted. Or I guess pay dhl express and spend $25 shipping on a $17 item. Makes sense. Morons. They don't seem to have a problem saying a bunch of options aren't available, so if the free epacket is an issue discontinue it temporarily like they have fedex.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
19 days from the evening I ordered until it hit my door from 3fvape. 2 weeks of that dinking through the mail in the US. Ft still no word, expired tracking 106 days since it 'shipped' with no further movement. Lost to the black hole of zhengzhou.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow getting a resolution from paypal, is like waiting for a order from China.

Put in a dispute for my order I made in March from 3avape and didn't receive.

I st say be resolved on the 7th July, 7th July came and changed to the 10th July, again it changes to the 13th July, today being the 13th, checked again and now says be resolved on the 16th July.

Doesn't that seem the same pattern when ordering from FT, will ship in 3 days, 3 days later, will ship in 3 more days and on, maybe the paypal resolution department is run out of China :blech:

And another 3 days added, now saying resolved by 19th July, this is as crazy as working with a china vendor :crazy:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm still not sure what the deal is. The tracking updates are confusing. Supposedly dhl doesn't do in country transport, only international now. And usps update says they haven't actually received it yet. And yet it's moving around from chicago to st louis sooo.. SOMEone's moving it, or maybe it grew legs and started walking. lol.

Glad yours is getting there eventually it sounds like.

Went to peek in on the ft forums and it's hilarious. There's a few diehard ft ass suckers over there apparently and trying to call everyone who's bitching with the same story and situation not getting their stuff as 'fake' accounts most likely. Just trying to drive business away from ft. Yea, that's it. They had to dig deep in their ass for that nonsense. More like it's a common problem and pissing a lot of people off. And maybe the couple of diehard jackoffs are the fake accounts trying to prop up failtech.

Like people shouldn't bitch when cs gives them the run around. Not all of us roll over and take it up the ass. They're like oh all these new accounts. Sorry, didn't know the lame ass chinese fleamarket forums were where all the 'kewl kidz' hung out and chatted. gtfo with that. lmao. Maybe if cs had done their job people like me and likely others wouldn't have had a need to get on the forums and embarrass them in front of everyone. No one forced them to give everyone the run around over what's clearly a broad problem they seem to be having.

Who would have known to choose a paid option for shipping, most range $4-6 and all have longer wait times than the 'free' epacket posted. Or I guess pay dhl express and spend $25 shipping on a $17 item. Makes sense. Morons. They don't seem to have a problem saying a bunch of options aren't available, so if the free epacket is an issue discontinue it temporarily like they have fedex.
I am not giving you hard time or trying to start an argument. Honestly.

Here are the shipping options on Fasttech's site. This is an honest and non-confrontational question. What would you have them do once they ship a package?
==================================

ftship.JPG

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not giving you hard time or trying to start an argument. Honestly.

Here are the shipping options on Fasttech's site. This is an honest and non-confrontational question. What would you have them do once they ship a package?
==================================

View attachment 165001
Exactly. 8-25 days for the 'free' option. United states express epacket, isn't that basically epacket? It's 4 something and 12-30 days which is longer than 8-25 by my math. Registered air mail is over $6, that's 15-30 days. Also longer than 8-25 days. GES is $4 something, 12-25 days, so epacket still shows to be faster at least by the min time, no worse by the max average. DHL express is $26, not paying nearly twice what the item cost me. So which of these lame options is best? Either a time frame for free or a similar or most cases worse time frame for a fee. Idk about you, but when I pay extra I like to get kicked in the balls twice. Makes no sense.

And under show more options, there's services that aren't currently offered and say 'temp suspended'. So if regular epacket isn't getting it done, failtech could just as easily put that there with the free shipping. Temporarily suspended. I mean - it IS their site, these shippers didn't put these buttons there. It's failtech's site so.. kinda falls on them.

I don't know how they do in china, but in the US as a vendor if I've shipped something and a customer's like hey.. so I haven't gotten an update and my shit hasn't shown for (insert how many months). For starters I'd be like oh shit, my bad. Lemme see if I can figure out what's going on. And then if the shipping company isn't getting back to me, putting me off, it's been several days or even a week and no answer. I'd come back with hey, no luck with the shipper so here's what I can do - would you like me to reship you one? (I'll find out where my shit went on the first order on my time) or would you just like a refund at this point?

See it's not the customer's issue if me, the vendor, can't get my shit to them. They paid for it and either paid for shipping or took me up on a free shipping method that I offered. That's on me. Whether I have to send it via camel, goldfish, two guys in a rowboat, whatever the fuck it takes. That's my responsibility, getting my goods to someone who held up their end and got their money to me. That's it, end of story.

What I don't do is tell them oh sorry, heavy meteor showers.. I'm entering a tunnel, breaking up.. so sorry. 1-2 more weeks? Weeks later I don't bother, they reach me back - oh so sorry, alligator migration. 1-2 more weeks? And rinse and repeat this bullshit, lying to them telling them I'm 'looking into it' with no follow up one way or the other. Until they're so fucking pissed they never want to do business with me again. How's it go in all the vape court issues where people paid money to someone who just vanishes and never sends them their shit? So it's china, they get a free pass? Fuck that. Same thing. To the point there's entire threads in my company forum of people all saying they've been treated the exact same way. That right there tells you it's not a one off incident or bad luck, it's a widespread and ongoing problem. And if it is covids or aliens or whatever the fuck and I can't get my shit to people who paid me good spendable money then maybe it's time for me to close my doors. At least until such time as I can get my collective shit together and function.

It seems 3fvape is capable, same covids as everyone else is dealing with. Even with slow USPS and the rest of it, under 3 weeks from date of order to doorstep including weekends. And that was a $3 shipping option, so what's failtech have to say? Anything? No excuse. The ball player who strikes out and blames it on the rain when the next guy at bat hits a 3 run homer just looks like a putz with excuses. Enter failtech.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love reading your stuff.

I mentioned before that I put in a ticket to find out why my order was sitting at an airport for 6 weeks. Then I updated that out of nowhere I was stateside, then I got my package. 2 days after I got it, they responded to my ticket. All is well on my end, absolutely, but I've been following this discussion for a bit. What they've put you through is horse shit.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. 8-25 days for the 'free' option. United states express epacket, isn't that basically epacket? It's 4 something and 12-30 days which is longer than 8-25 by my math. Registered air mail is over $6, that's 15-30 days. Also longer than 8-25 days. GES is $4 something, 12-25 days, so epacket still shows to be faster at least by the min time, no worse by the max average. DHL express is $26, not paying nearly twice what the item cost me. So which of these lame options is best? Either a time frame for free or a similar or most cases worse time frame for a fee. Idk about you, but when I pay extra I like to get kicked in the balls twice. Makes no sense.

And under show more options, there's services that aren't currently offered and say 'temp suspended'. So if regular epacket isn't getting it done, failtech could just as easily put that there with the free shipping. Temporarily suspended. I mean - it IS their site, these shippers didn't put these buttons there. It's failtech's site so.. kinda falls on them.

I don't know how they do in china, but in the US as a vendor if I've shipped something and a customer's like hey.. so I haven't gotten an update and my shit hasn't shown for (insert how many months). For starters I'd be like oh shit, my bad. Lemme see if I can figure out what's going on. And then if the shipping company isn't getting back to me, putting me off, it's been several days or even a week and no answer. I'd come back with hey, no luck with the shipper so here's what I can do - would you like me to reship you one? (I'll find out where my shit went on the first order on my time) or would you just like a refund at this point?

See it's not the customer's issue if me, the vendor, can't get my shit to them. They paid for it and either paid for shipping or took me up on a free shipping method that I offered. That's on me. Whether I have to send it via camel, goldfish, two guys in a rowboat, whatever the fuck it takes. That's my responsibility, getting my goods to someone who held up their end and got their money to me. That's it, end of story.

What I don't do is tell them oh sorry, heavy meteor showers.. I'm entering a tunnel, breaking up.. so sorry. 1-2 more weeks? Weeks later I don't bother, they reach me back - oh so sorry, alligator migration. 1-2 more weeks? And rinse and repeat this bullshit, lying to them telling them I'm 'looking into it' with no follow up one way or the other. Until they're so fucking pissed they never want to do business with me again. How's it go in all the vape court issues where people paid money to someone who just vanishes and never sends them their shit? So it's china, they get a free pass? Fuck that. Same thing. To the point there's entire threads in my company forum of people all saying they've been treated the exact same way. That right there tells you it's not a one off incident or bad luck, it's a widespread and ongoing problem. And if it is covids or aliens or whatever the fuck and I can't get my shit to people who paid me good spendable money then maybe it's time for me to close my doors. At least until such time as I can get my collective shit together and function.

It seems 3fvape is capable, same covids as everyone else is dealing with. Even with slow USPS and the rest of it, under 3 weeks from date of order to doorstep including weekends. And that was a $3 shipping option, so what's failtech have to say? Anything? No excuse. The ball player who strikes out and blames it on the rain when the next guy at bat hits a 3 run homer just looks like a putz with excuses. Enter failtech.
Yea if it was a US vendor we'd be all over the bbb on that. China shouldn't get a pass. I won't be buying from them anymore

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. 8-25 days for the 'free'
The only free option says "up to 60 days"
What would you have them do once they ship a package?
That's what I asked and you gave me your answer, with which I agree and which is exactly what I told 3F.
"My package has not left your country in the 6 weeks since I ordered it. I am not in a position to pursue that from my side of the Pacific. I hope that you will take care of me as your customer and take up the loss with your shipping company"
That order is now MIA 2 miles from where I live. Now neither myself nor 3F is in a position to do ANYtihng about it so one of us eats the loss if that package never shows up. USPS will have me fill out a form which is the equivalent of a middle finger up my nose and they sure ain't gonna do any more for 3F.

My contention is that IF the shipping companies did their job, and USPS is far worse than theirs overall, NONE of this would be happening. Not to us as the buyer nor to them as the seller. As the seller, yes, good customer relations would put the burden on them to eat the loss. The way Fasttech is handling you is not only bad CS, it's dishonest. I am not denying that and please do not construe me as a fan of China as a country. Not saying you are, but please don't.

In fact, it's a personal conflict for me ordering from China at all because it harms our domestic economy, but benefits me personally. I don't kid myself about that.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I've never had one permanently lost in China. I'm sure somebody has, but that's not what usually happens. The vast majority of the time, our orders eventually make it to this country. The sellers know that so they stall long enough for the order to finally arrive and shut us up. @Huckleberried recent experience is a case in point.

They may sit there for a good while, which there are knowable explanations for, but they do make it over here. When I pay nothing to have an item shipped from the literal other side of the world, I can't complain about that. I've had orders get to my door in a couples weeks and have had others on occasion take a couple months. I've resigned myself to the fact that this uncertainty is the price of low cost merchandise and free international shipping.

I've had orders take more time to get from Chicago to my door than they did to get from Shenzen to Chicago. Shoot I've had orders take more time to get from the distribution hub 20 miles from me than they did to get from China to the United States. LONG before covid-19.

The bottom line is, as I alluded to above, the seller and the buyer are together at the mercy of the shipping companies. Some sellers handle that better than others, but the root problem at the bottom of all of this is not usually the vendor. Once they ship the order, they SHOULD be able to forget about it and go on to shipping the next order. Not field a nonstop barrage of questions from their customers about issues over which they have no control.

Of course that's not the case, but it SHOULD be which is why my disdain rests primarily with the shipping companies and especially USPS which is the monumental, quintessential poster child of apathy and incompetence.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weeeee!!! Now we have a new twist.

My 3F order that escaped the event horizon in Detroit has now gone to the Allen Park hub, but it doesn't show up in the messenger

I just got off the phone with my local po and she told me that their secret tracker shows it in Allen Park. A southern suburb. She said that the public tracking site won't reflect that with it's auto generated messages. That's new if true.

I do have to say though that this woman has always been very professional and genuinely tried to be helpful in the couple dozen times I've tried to chase down a runaway package. She answers the phone at the local po.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap. The 3 legged cockroach in the paper rowboat made it to the states after 90 days with my fasttech order. Yay lol.
6d770866b18591ef5bf80b596f1650a3.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only free option says "up to 60 days"

That's what I asked and you gave me your answer, with which I agree and which is exactly what I told 3F.

That order is now MIA 2 miles from where I live. Now neither myself nor 3F is in a position to do ANYtihng about it so one of us eats the loss if that package never shows up. USPS will have me fill out a form which is the equivalent of a middle finger up my nose and they sure ain't gonna do any more for 3F.

My contention is that IF the shipping companies did their job, and USPS is far worse than theirs overall, NONE of this would be happening. Not to us as the buyer nor to them as the seller. As the seller, yes, good customer relations would put the burden on them to eat the loss. The way Fasttech is handling you is not only bad CS, it's dishonest. I am not denying that and please do not construe me as a fan of China as a country. Not saying you are, but please don't.

In fact, it's a personal conflict for me ordering from China at all because it harms our domestic economy, but benefits me personally. I don't kid myself about that.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I've never had one permanently lost in China. I'm sure somebody has, but that's not what usually happens. The vast majority of the time, our orders eventually make it to this country. The sellers know that so they stall long enough for the order to finally arrive and shut us up. @Huckleberried recent experience is a case in point.

They may sit there for a good while, which there are knowable explanations for, but they do make it over here. When I pay nothing to have an item shipped from the literal other side of the world, I can't complain about that. I've had orders get to my door in a couples weeks and have had others on occasion take a couple months. I've resigned myself to the fact that this uncertainty is the price of low cost merchandise and free international shipping.

I've had orders take more time to get from Chicago to my door than they did to get from Shenzen to Chicago. Shoot I've had orders take more time to get from the distribution hub 20 miles from me than they did to get from China to the United States. LONG before covid-19.

The bottom line is, as I alluded to above, the seller and the buyer are together at the mercy of the shipping companies. Some sellers handle that better than others, but the root problem at the bottom of all of this is not usually the vendor. Once they ship the order, they SHOULD be able to forget about it and go on to shipping the next order. Not field a nonstop barrage of questions from their customers about issues over which they have no control.

Of course that's not the case, but it SHOULD be which is why my disdain rests primarily with the shipping companies and especially USPS which is the monumental, quintessential poster child of apathy and incompetence.
I'm not talking about once it hits the US, I'm talking about lying ass failtech and their poor choice of shipping that can't get it out of china. Not out of china? Not my fucking problem. Not usps's problem either. China. So when I pay spendable money I've done my part. I either need that spendable money back or need a product, end of story. No option C of oh well guess I'll just take it up the ass.

I'm curious where it says free up to 60 days? Under US express epacket it says 8-25 days typical. No 'up to'. I checked the shipping and refund policy page, doesn't say it there either. But it does say " Due to restrictions imposed by PayPal, FastTech is unable to issue refunds 60 days after payments. In such cases, store credits of equivalent value are issued in place of refunds. For details, click here. " Which is a fucking lie, again. Because I paid Jan 27th when I placed my order. 7/3 they issued me a refund, via paypal. So that's what, 114 working weekdays (not including weekends).

I can appreciate difficulties and things, I don't like fucking liars.
Every item in stock at time of hitting the place order button. Immediately after, half the items with an delayed eta - lie.
We can't refund you via paypal blah blah 60 days - lie.
Oh we're investigating your package and we'll get back to you. Yet they never do - lie.
Oh your package is in your country, check with your local post office. Tracking shows it never left China - lie.
Express epacket 8-25 days - lie.

Just stop fuckin lying. Period. And even let's say it was clearly posted, free shipping is 60 days (which it's not unless you've seen something I haven't). Over 100 day mia last seen in China with 0 movement. Not from date of order, date of shipment. Date of order was nearly 6mo prior. 10 days, 25 days, 60 days, doesn't matter. 100 days and counting is inexcusable. Especially when the competition is getting it done in under 3 weeks from payment to delivery. So yea, fuck failtech and their lies.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My 3F order I made on the 8th has been handed over to Compton... says it still has 19 days

93f1fc47d3b4a867e434bb2c84364923.plist

It was only for $9

But at 28 days I’ll dispute it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I only have a minute at the moment. This is the only option that lists as actually free. All the rest cost at least something.
View attachment 165077

To contribute a little to the conversation, this shipping method on FT that's listed as "USPS Expedited Service" is apparently a DHL service until it gets to some point inside the US.

The first order I placed using this option was on July 3 or 4. There were some tracking entries, all dated July 4, the last of which showed a shipping label created in Avenel, NJ. It looked like this was a USPS transaction, but really it was DHL. Then there was nothing until July 15. On July 15 the package showed up at a DHL facility in Avenel, NJ. It left NJ on the 16th and went to Raleigh, and was handed off to the USPS there on the 17th. Today it is out for delivery.

I was about to lose my mind during those 11 days where there was no movement. But if this is reliable, and 11 (or 10 or 14, somewhere around there) days later it reliably shows up at DHL in the States, I'll take it. The cost was reasonable.

I have a second order that shipped the same way from FT on July 15. I'll come back and let you guys know what happens with this one.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To contribute a little to the conversation, this shipping method on FT that's listed as "USPS Expedited Service" is apparently a DHL service until it gets to some point inside the US.

The first order I placed using this option was on July 3 or 4. There were some tracking entries, all dated July 4, the last of which showed a shipping label created in Avenel, NJ. It looked like this was a USPS transaction, but really it was DHL. Then there was nothing until July 15. On July 15 the package showed up at a DHL facility in Avenel, NJ. It left NJ on the 16th and went to Raleigh, and was handed off to the USPS there on the 17th. Today it is out for delivery.

I was about to lose my mind during those 11 days where there was no movement. But if this is reliable, and 11 (or 10 or 14, somewhere around there) days later it reliably shows up at DHL in the States, I'll take it. The cost was reasonable.

I have a second order that shipped the same way from FT on July 15. I'll come back and let you guys know what happens with this one.
Odd that they passed your location to come to Raleigh then back up. Who knows anymore. It's really a crap shoot with ordering anywhere but Vu hardware thread. Lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have a minute at the moment. This is the only option that lists as actually free. All the rest cost at least something.
View attachment 165077
That doesn't even show as an option for me. It was United States Express Epacket. I clicked on the 'registered air mail' just to move the selection over because the blue writing is difficult to see through the green highlight.

Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_7.jpg

Just to add, it was in fact 'free shipping', there was no shipping fee on my invoice. No clue what the difference is between 'USA Express epacket' and "United States Express epacket". Mine is spelled out so you'd think $3.64, yet it was free so guessing USA express epacket. And the time to ship for the 'free' option is still listed to be as faster or faster than the other options.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of curious as to the shipping option differences if gsmit's in the US as well. If it depends on what was ordered. Also the price variation, either based on the items, amount of items or more b.s. games between pc and mobile browsing. Wouldn't be the first time, walmart and amazon off the top of my head do that all the time. 2 different prices depending which device is viewing them, so no one's ever just looking at the same internet. Sites monkeying with stuff based on device or browser id or os version.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of curious as to the shipping option differences if gsmit's in the US as well.
Yeah, that's like far out. I am in the states so I don't know. Maybe it automatically changes if an item is going to be shipped from Hong Kong instead of Shenzen or something? I don't know how that would make a six week difference though.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Kayfun parts got from Florida to Detroit in 3 days and have now been sitting in Detroit for 9.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Kayfun parts got from Florida to Detroit in 3 days and have now been sitting in Detroit for 9.

Would it do any good for you to get on the phone to a Detroit post office and tear somebody a new asshole? That is absolutely ridiculous.

My July 4 order from FT showed up on Saturday. Still waiting on Paypal for the 3A decision, and have another order hopefully on the way from FT. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this USPS Expedited Service delivery method.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would it do any good for you to get on the phone to a Detroit post office and tear somebody a new asshole? That is absolutely ridiculous.
There is no contact information for the distribution center and there's a better chance of @~Don~ buying a D-Barrel than there is of anybody down there digging through that building looking for somebody's package.

11 days now with no sign of movement. 13 is my record I think. Let's see if they can break it.
My July 4 order from FT showed up on Saturday. Still waiting on Paypal for the 3A decision, and have another order hopefully on the way from FT. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this USPS Expedited Service delivery method.
You got an order door to door from FT you ordered on the 4th?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is no contact information for the distribution center and there's a better chance of @~Don~ buying a D-Barrel than there is of anybody down there digging through that building looking for somebody's package.

11 days now with no sign of movement. 13 is my record I think. Let's see if they can break it.

I did own a double barrel... nice mod, to heavy though and the firing delay drove me nuts...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
on a side note... my 3f drip tips are still stalled out at Compton lol

Figured it will get here Friday or next Monday... which would put it at 18 days from order to delivered if next Monday

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Ok I checked to be sure. I placed the order on June 28. It was one of those "ships in 5 days" things. So it actually shipped on July 3, first shipping transactions were on the 4th, and it arrived at my house on Saturday the 18th.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my 3F order just got here 107 days from the day I ordered it.

A brass OG Goon 24 some general o-rings and some drip tips. Some nice and some ugly.

Oh yeah. A couple more squonk pins for the OG Goons too.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I checked to be sure. I placed the order on June 28. It was one of those "ships in 5 days" things. So it actually shipped on July 3, first shipping transactions were on the 4th, and it arrived at my house on Saturday the 18th.
That's the problem. This is a perfectly good transaction here. Then we have many that now take weeks to make it out of China. It's a complete gamble as to what's going to happen when you order from over there.

It always was to some degree, but the REALLY long delays were the exception. Now it seems about 50/50. Just good enough to tempt you to do it again, and just bad enough to make you kick yourself if you do.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well y'all are gonna love this.

My dispute with PayPal has been postponed AGAIN, to July 26.

I'm beginning to think they are going to decide in 3A's favor.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well y'all are gonna love this.

My dispute with PayPal has been postponed AGAIN, to July 26.

I'm beginning to think they are going to decide in 3A's favor.

Mine been pushed back 6 times now, says 22nd for mine now, I think they keep pushing it back to see if it will turn up still, which actually might work for them, as checked on my tracking and actually says it is in Chicago now, not going to cancel the dispute till it is in my hands though, and to be honest, after 4 months of waiting, not actually bothered about wanting it now, but least it will be done with I hope.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have a new record boyz n girlz!!!! 14 days today my Kayfun parts from Vapinart have been sitting in the Detroit distribution center!!! 13 days was the previous record!! 3 days from Florida and 14 days downtown!!!
unnamed.png

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We have a new record boyz n girlz!!!! 14 days today my Kayfun parts from Vapinart have been sitting in the Detroit distribution center!!! 13 days was the previous record!! 3 days from Florida and 14 days downtown!!!
View attachment 165281

Any movement on your Haar from Vapinart?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got up this morning to find got a email from paypal, saying I am getting a refund and dispute in my favor from 3avape, the package is now showing in IL, so does look like I will get it, guess I should pay them, but as waited 4 months for it and they lied to me, not sure what I will do, know I will never use them again though.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got up this morning to find got a email from paypal, saying I am getting a refund and dispute in my favor from 3avape, the package is now showing in IL, so does look like I will get it, guess I should pay them, but as waited 4 months for it and they lied to me, not sure what I will do, know I will never use them again though.

Mental anguish compensation

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mental anguish compensation

Yea the right thing is to pay them, but it is only $27, and I feel I put that much time into it, to say screw them.

This package got sent back to them once, they asked me to pay $10 to DHL ship, and I said no refund me, but they said no it's ok we will pay, but then sent it the same way, which took another 3 and half months, so not like they did me right, so think I will just stick to 'screw them' and keep the money and the package.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea the right thing is to pay them, but it is only $27, and I feel I put that much time into it, to say screw them.

This package got sent back to them once, they asked me to pay $10 to DHL ship, and I said no refund me, but they said no it's ok we will pay, but then sent it the same way, which took another 3 and half months, so not like they did me right, so think I will just stick to 'screw them' and keep the money and the package.
I'm ok with sticking it to China.

28 days is my limit, after that... dispute.

Sure they can say,

"Not our fault it takes that long" ... sure it is, when your logistics is that bad... that's all China

But what about the 'Rona? Still get shit from the UK in 2 days... get bent?

We deal with 10s of millions of shipments a day, clearly my friend you can understand? Yup, I do... still dispute that charge at day 28

Surely you must understand our view? Ok, you know what my friend, how about I offer you 5%, you know the routine... not my problem, but I want you to falsely feel I care; 5% agree?

SIKE! Get bent China!

/sarcasm

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I won't ever use 3A again either, but it isn't because of the length of time the package has taken to NOT get here. It's because of the way they handled it. Fuck them. I don't give a shit about them any more than they give a shit about me.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won't ever use 3A again either, but it isn't because of the length of time the package has taken to NOT get here. It's because of the way they handled it. Fuck them. I don't give a shit about them any more than they give a shit about me.

100% agree, in over 7 years of ordering from China, they are the worst I have dealt with, never done a dispute till them, and they just didn't give a shit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jeez Louise, bout damn time, huh? I'm glad you're getting your refund. Sure was a lot of work for something that's yours already. I won't use them, or Sourcemore, again.

One order from each, badly fucked up from each, one and only chance. Each before COVID.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to clarify some things ;)

I am an honest Joe... I owe, I pay.

BUT! China... them bastards just don't give two shits sideways about anything but retaining the money you spent, regardless if they're in the wrong.

And that is where my animosity comes from... eye for an eye, watch the world burn MFRS!

Should add that under my name... be worth the donation alone to the site... then I can add

"28 days, then dispute the charge"

Just so it gets around lol

VU Sponsors