Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'd like to clarify some things ;)

I am an honest Joe... I owe, I pay.

BUT! China... them bastards just don't give two shits sideways about anything but retaining the money you spent, regardless if they're in the wrong.

And that is where my animosity comes from... eye for an eye, watch the world burn MFRS!

Should add that under my name... be worth the donation alone to the site... then I can add

"28 days, then dispute the charge"

Just so it gets around lol

At this point I wish that package had waited a few more days, because I would sure as shit keep the money AND the mod. All this trouble and aggravation? Hell yes I would.

As it stands I'm not canceling the dispute until I have the mod in my hands, I know it's what I ordered, and I know it works.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a situation once with Geekvape. First time I ordered directly from them, it took quite a while, but it showed. 2nd time, I ended up disputing, got refunded after some back and forth. THE NEXT DAY it showed up, tracking never updated, or anything. I ended up contacting them, offering to pay for it, since I did get my money back. You bet your sweet ass they accepted.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got up this morning to find got a email from paypal, saying I am getting a refund and dispute in my favor from 3avape, the package is now showing in IL, so does look like I will get it, guess I should pay them, but as waited 4 months for it and they lied to me, not sure what I will do, know I will never use them again though.
Do china just like they do you. If they hit you up like 'hey so we see package arrived, you pay us back now?', reply back but give a good week or two. Then reply and be like 'oh I'm investigating the situation. I will contact you when I have a solution. Give me 1 to 2 weeks? You know, coronas'. :giggle:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do china just like they do you. If they hit you up like 'hey so we see package arrived, you pay us back now?', reply back but give a good week or two. Then reply and be like 'oh I'm investigating the situation. I will contact you when I have a solution. Give me 1 to 2 weeks? You know, coronas'. :giggle:
I feel like we'd be good friends in a no. Virtual setting. Lol. I feel the same. Disputed stuff is showing up. I still want mine. I hope it shows

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You know that is a good idea, I will string them out, maybe I will request a video to prove it too :xD:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You know that is a good idea, I will string them out, maybe I will request a video to prove it too :xD:

Omg! Yeah, tell them you want them to send you a video of you receiving the package! Makes about as much damn sense as some of the things they say.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of when I posted a while back about doing similar in stringing them along about releasing a dispute

Went on for a while lol

It’s in this thread I’m sure.

But yeah... stick it to them.

Thing I love to do is respond somewhat incoherently... so their translation algorithm takes a shit.

Like use that retarded short speak kids use these days and toss some Old English in and top it off with some Spanish.

!UR RefunDz shall Cometh so0n, manyana minana¡

Man I want to dispute the drip tips just to have fun with a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
3A order is out for delivery today. So this afternoon, we shall see what this package looks like, if it sat on a dock somewhere in the rain and salt for two months, or had rats eating the packaging away, or got run over by a forklift, or any of the various million other things that could have happened to it since f'n April.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3A order is out for delivery today. So this afternoon, we shall see what this package looks like, if it sat on a dock somewhere in the rain and salt for two months, or had rats eating the packaging away, or got run over by a forklift, or any of the various million other things that could have happened to it since f'n April.
Nah :) It may be wrinkled from sitting at the bottom of a giant shipping bin with hundreds of packages on top of it, but it won't have any water damage or anything like that. At least none of mine ever have.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nah :) It may be wrinkled from sitting at the bottom of a giant shipping bin with hundreds of packages on top of it, but it won't have any water damage or anything like that. At least none of mine ever have.

I worked in the Imports department at my company for years. Believe me, stuff could be in damn near any condition once it gets here.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok the Pumper is in my hand, in use, wearing a rainbow Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, with some Confetti Shortbread juice in it.

It is one of the boring, nearly-all-purple ones, but it works fine. Me and this bottle just about had to tangle (I had to resort to INSTRUCTIONS, GASP!!!) but we worked it out. @gsmit1 will know what I mean about the instructions (as in, you don't bother with 'em until you're livid from trying without 'em).

I did "the right thing" and cancelled the Paypal case. Felt like a putz doing it, but I did. Putz. ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My 3avape also turned up today, must of been package buddies with @nadalama's :giggle:

I may do 'the right thing' and pay them, as already got my refund, but sure not going to rush to do it though :)

I didn't do it for them. I did it for myself, truth be known. Don't want to lose my Paypal account!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well holy motherfucker. My 3avape package was delivered 2 days ago. . Got a dotmod package Monday and didn't expect anything else until tomorrow but that package arrived today.
But 3avape delivered. .

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My box of juice from ejuicestaleals came broken open and 3 bottles missing . It had a thin rubber band on it.
20200725_140113_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah. My Kayfun parts finally got here too. 3 days from Miami to Detroit and 25 days total touring the city once it hit the Detroit hub.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would REALLY be a great idea would be to put the election in the hands of these people, but that's another story.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Soucemore order got here today, took 15 days using the express shipping option, that 6 for 6 from them I got in less than 3 weeks, am using 3fvape again, now they have the same express shipping. Costs a bit extra, but worth it to get in less than 3 weeks.

I was sure express shipping was using DHL to get to the US, and with this tracker, shows my latest order going through DHL

B1sdVzK.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, what the hell now?

Two packages, one from 3F and one from FT, got to Raleigh via DHL on the 25th. Now they are just sitting there. Is it a f'n holiday or something?

Did the postal service just decide not to send a truck to pick stuff up?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, what the hell now?

Two packages, one from 3F and one from FT, got to Raleigh via DHL on the 25th. Now they are just sitting there. Is it a f'n holiday or something?

My drip tips that made US soil in 4 days from 3F have been sitting at Compton now for a while.

“28 days and dispute”

It’s at day 20 now

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My drip tips that made US soil in 4 days from 3F have been sitting at Compton now for a while.

“28 days and dispute”

It’s at day 20 now

Ok, what the hell now?

My abiding point.

Of all the shipping concerns in the world, USPS has to be the worst. For all of China's problems ,they handle more packages in a day than USPS does in a month.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My abiding point.

Of all the shipping concerns in the world, USPS has to be the worst. For all of China's problems ,they handle more packages in a day than USPS does in a month.

Compton is not USPS... its a forwarding company, located next to USPS.

I remember Google-Fu my last order months ago from 3F (Goon22) and it was stalled at Compton also... once it left it had an address to a warehouse in Compton, that was literally blocks away from the Compton Post Office.

It would be different if my tracking said USPS had possession of the item, but it doesn't.

1595949133368.png

1595949171579.png

This is by no means a USPS fault imo... its the middle man.

Wish I had the address for Compton, but I long since tossed out that envelope.

Here is how it played out with the previous order

1595949342417.png

IMO since its only a tiny package with a few drip tips, it may of been misplaced at their sorting facility.

Not a huge deal, $9... but in a week I dispute lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Compton is not USPS... its a forwarding company, located next to USPS.

I remember Google-Fu my last order months ago from 3F (Goon22) and it was stalled at Compton also... once it left it had an address to a warehouse in Compton, that was literally blocks away from the Compton Post Office.

It would be different if my tracking said USPS had possession of the item, but it doesn't.

View attachment 165732

View attachment 165733

This is by no means a USPS fault imo... its the middle man.

Wish I had the address for Compton, but I long since tossed out that envelope.

Here is how it played out with the previous order

View attachment 165734

IMO since its only a tiny package with a few drip tips, it may of been misplaced at their sorting facility.

Not a huge deal, $9... but in a week I dispute lol
I didn't know that wasn't a USPS facility, but that doesn't get them off the hook :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know that wasn't a USPS facility, but that doesn't get them off the hook :)

Indeed... once your package comes in... the Compton warehouse will have its address over China’s...

Or at least my observation of my last order was that...

In any case, 3F has a week left with me before I reverse the charges... reversed a charge today for some masks I paid for on the 15th... had an email with shipping notice next day... still no movement... provided the tracking with the dispute... refunded an hour later.

I’m a simple guy... I just don’t take being strung along one bit...

CoViD19 is the new excuse for half assed companies... NMP!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what I'm talkin about!

Why is your button sitting way up like that though.

No build or batteries in it atm... just barely threaded on.

Was in the drawer

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No build or batteries in it atm... just barely threaded on.

Was in the drawer

I've got one sitting on my desk I'll never use. Pulled it out to give it to another member then they vanished. Lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So weird of tracking LOL

1596137516960.pngThis is that cheapy mech mod I bought from Ranger Vapes...

Guess it was dropped off across the border in Kentucky...

Still waiting for US-(P)ile of (S)hit to deliver my 3F order... and other stuff

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So weird of tracking LOL

View attachment 165877This is that cheapy mech mod I bought from Ranger Vapes...

Guess it was dropped off across the border in Kentucky...

Still waiting for US-(P)ile of (S)hit to deliver my 3F order... and other stuff

They shipped my Centaurus and USPS picked it up today at 11:38 in Palmyra. Looks like someone took yours to the post office in Fort Campbell while they were out to lunch or something! lol Maybe USPS realized they missed a box and scanned it an hour later. Who knows what's going on with them!?!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Drip tips arrived... not the same as KHWs Dvarw DLs... similar, but 80% the size and height, so into the drawer they go...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So that weird tracking on that Tenacious Mech mod I bought from Ranger Vapes is doing the snail mail route for sure...

1596233418605.png

1596233390399.png

Took a whole day to go 62 miles LOL

So lets do some humor math...

24hrs 62 miles

2020 miles to go to make it to San Diego

2020/62=32.58 days

Says it will be here Monday 3rd...

Only joking about the time, but I know its not making it on Monday

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The 3F order that I've been complaining about, that sat for six days in Raleigh, was still in Raleigh early this morning when I checked it.

Showed up in my mailbox today.

Ack!!!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Waiting on that same mod Don, the Tenacious Tx mod that I preordered. Hoping it hits my mailbox on Monday or so. What color did you get?

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well hot damn, my 3F order will be here tomorrow.

So from order to door, 21 days.

4PX-DHL-USPS delivery lol
Your lucky. My 3f order is going on 30 days. Sitting in a airport in China somewhere.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on that same mod Don, the Tenacious Tx mod that I preordered. Hoping it hits my mailbox on Monday or so. What color did you get?

2049f4dec84de62d9c2dd1812a769949.jpg

Black copper... as much as I love brass and regular copper mods... I hate having to clean them besides the threads...

I really should just re-coat my Murdered out Viking Grip... it’s fully brass now due to the coating peeling off the first week...

Easy enough to do a decent gunkote and oven cure.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
USPS has raised all their prices and service is getting worse. Wonder how long before Amazon starts it's own shipping service since they're still building out a fleet delivering their products(?)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, I said I was not ordering ANYTHING ELSE from China.

Now I see that 3F has a clone of Todd's Haar RTA for pre-order.

Might be now or never.

Kinda makes me think again.

Opinions, anyone?

VU Sponsors