Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets all hope it doesn't stall in the ISC or Customs.
Even if it passes, USPS will have to take it from Milwaukee, down to LA, over to NYC, down to Atlanta, back up to Pittsburgh and then to Detroit where it can await delivery scan for 2 days.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even if it passes, USPS will have to take it from Milwaukee, down to LA, over to NYC, down to Atlanta, back up to Pittsburgh and then to Detroit where it can await delivery scan for 2 days.

I once had a package go from JFK 500 miles away from me, around New York and 2 other states before it came to me. I called USPS and bitched but was told well someone put it in the wrong bin and you will get it in the allotted time. I was so pissed.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There's been a sighting!!!
One of my packages from China has arrived in the United States!!!
a9ae4026-fcdd-4acc-bcf9-6ca10c5c03fa.jpg

I think I see it !

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

sounds like they are getting better . or you forgot Alaska and the keys.

you ordered that in January ?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm blocked in PMs Jinxed. I think it's because I linked you directly to an executable file.

EDIT: OK, now I'm not blocked. Don't know what that was about

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once had a package go from JFK 500 miles away from me, around New York and 2 other states before it came to me. I called USPS and bitched but was told well someone put it in the wrong bin and you will get it in the allotted time. I was so pissed.
I recently had one go from Virginia to Phoenix from where it then made it's way back up the Midwest to Detroit.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes. It's my Coilart Mage V2 stack.

sweet, auth or clone ? I have been thinking about getting a clone = $ not $$$. but I have yet to see one that "clicked" for me. but I haven't looked much, so.

my order was 2-19, 3 weeks now. prolly won't get it for another month. oh-well

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sweet, auth or clone ? I have been thinking about getting a clone = $ not $$$. but I have yet to see one that "clicked" for me. but I haven't looked much, so.

my order was 2-19, 3 weeks now. prolly won't get it for another month. oh-well
Mine was authentic. 50 including shipping.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. The consistent inconsistency of the USPS continues. It went straight from Milwaukee to Detroit. They must have discovered google maps.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's actually good. I bet vape shit was growing legs a lot. but it won't be long before the thieves figure out Shenzhen.
I got one that said machine part.
I think they have another reason for doing it actually. A good one though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well...
Isn't this cute? Our friends in the far east are just full of tricks.
chinatrick_cr_cr.jpg

You know I never even look at the labels I am more interested in what is inside~! Going to check and see the last one I received.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think China needs to consider using vikings for over-seas shipping. One man in a row boat can only do so much, lol. Cant help but feel sorry for the hugsvape Lotus rta I ordered two weeks ago that has yet to hear " land ho"! The poor thing must be so sad and lonely right now sitting in a cold dark metal box. Hang in there little guy, you will make it, eventualy. :teehee:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think China needs to consider using vikings for over-seas shipping. One man in a row boat can only do so much, lol. Cant help but feel sorry for the hugsvape Lotus rta I ordered two weeks ago that has yet to hear " land ho"! The poor thing must be so sad and lonely right now sitting in a cold dark metal box. Hang in there little guy, you will make it, eventually. :teehee:
And into the loving arms of a new owner. I'm almost as anxious for you to get that thing as you are. I can't believe that tank doesn't see more action here. It is really good.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just have 3 ECR heads that I got for $0.30 each on the way. The last three that Efun had. :D

They've passed through ISC now!! :bliss:
2019-03-13 10:53
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:53 am on March 13, 2019.

I'm looking forward to rebuilding my MELO2 tank I got for free and it only came with the one pre-made coil that is has about had it. So, yay!!

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a couple good deals from efun that I can't remember which ones they are right now LOL

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think with the dawn of internet shopping, shipping is just dodgy all the way around.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I once had it take longer to come to me after going to the ISC then it took to get here from China~! :xD::gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Yeah, but you're East coast where things seem to get complicated often.

Our routes after going through in S.F. are pretty good. Generally takes 2-3 days to get to me from there.
We also have a USPS distribution hub and an Int'l airport here too. It helps. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I once got a warrantied MOD from China in less than 3 days with DHL. I went to track it and it said out for delivery~! I was like WTH?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I once got a warrantied MOD from China in less than 3 days with DHL. I went to track it and it said out for delivery~! I was like WTH?

Well yeah, if you pay that much for shipping it should be faster. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So you consider that Upscale?

You didn't specify, so I assumed it was something that was $$$. I've never RMA'd anything, ever.

With it's original price? Expensive for what it was, but not exactly "upscale", no.
I wouldn't have paid full price for one.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And into the loving arms of a new owner. I'm almost as anxious for you to get that thing as you are. I can't believe that tank doesn't see more action here. It is really good.
Im looking forward to tinkering with it and see how it compares to my Blitzen and Aromamamizers.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it looks like my last two orders from China hit stateside and are in Chicago. Ordered 2 months apart, but got scanned in the windy city 35 minutes apart.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, it looks like my last two orders from China hit stateside and are in Chicago. Ordered 2 months apart, but got scanned in the windy city 35 minutes apart.

Same shipping container? I think that is the case~!

VU Sponsors