Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I ordered from Element, and paid full retail for it, so I could get it this week, = not happening, I am jinx'd.
will be worth the wait though.

ended up getting it today. never got a shipping conferm. all is good.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
my china/ebay order. 2 weeks and still nothing. of course, it could be at my door tomorrow. but I doubt it

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I actually just got done emailing 3a , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!, when I saw the last post reminding me of this thread. The email I sent them last night was again explaining my order from January 4th. I did receive an email back which is nice. It thanked me, and continued explaining that any order I put in this weekend will be fulfilled at the start of their work week. I guess they take off the weekends? I replied back today that I just want a refund at this point. I'll keep the updates coming if and when a resolution occurs. Is there any way that I would receive no tracking info and customs could just keep my shit? I don't see how, there were no batteries or juice included in my order! I'm so god damned frustrated

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh. idk if you seen me say. a lil while back, I ordered a bulb on ebay. it took 3 months. I thought it was gone.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
oh. idk if you seen me say. a lil while back, I ordered a bulb on ebay. it took 3 months. I thought it was gone.
So only a month to go lol. I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Profile somewhere else. I've been dying to try it on my Cut but I'm assuming 3a isn't going to get me the Profile I ordered. Bad attitude, I know, but between the waiting and emails it's where I'm at mentally

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
update

on feb 17 I slow boated 3 packages. I got one today. just some batt wraps. and that prolly is why I got em SO FAST ! lol, sheeeeesh.

just putting this out there to give hope to those still waiting.

thank you, drive through.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Currently waiting for an order from China and I found a new way to track China Post using Parcelsapp.com. It actually had more information that my package is scheduled for the 7th or 8th. USPS doesn't even have that. Aftership shows it was sent to the Airline on the 4th.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Currently waiting for an order from China and I found a new way to track China Post using Parcelsapp.com. It actually had more information that my package is scheduled for the 7th or 8th. USPS doesn't even have that. Aftership shows it was sent to the Airline on the 4th.

lemme check mine there.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm not downloading an app. but if yours is on a plane, you will get it soon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No need to an DL or use an App I was using the website but it is called Parcelsapp.com

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
that's where I went, not the Russian one. didn't see any www search, only an app.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, found it = Probably our tracking service is down. We are already looking into it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Works for me?

5d96a11f-77d0-4862-abc0-9439e90cdc1b.png

http://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/china-post

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
you have registered. mine is not.

Tracking China Post Unregistered

Unregistered China Post packages typically have 11-digit (84155469312) or 13 alphanumeric characters (UG533573760CN). Unregistered packages are trackable only during their transit through China territory. After package is exported to your destination, it can't be tracked, because it's an economy delivery and package is not being registered at transit points

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine says the same thing except if I click on Tracking History it shows it is now processed through the ISC in New York.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess I will find out soon though............... How many times you think I will track it on USPS tonight? Have to make sure it doesn't good thru Brooklyn or it will get delayed like usual.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
better late than never.

Yeah you can say that but it was supposed to here last month. Since I never got a tracking number it was never shipped, but nothing I could do about it since it was a gift.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh man, got a good one for you guys.
Some China vape mail noob started a thread at Fasttech wondering where his package is because get this,..
He said “It said it was shipped two hours ago, but I checked the mailbox and it’s not there” :xD::giggle:
IMG-0159.gif

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I do actually enjoy fasttech and don’t mind the wait, usually wait for a sale code to order odds and ends then just forget about it, so when it comes it’s like a surprise lol.

Just can’t be in a hurry that’s for sure lol.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech is consistent and they have good support if needed. I needed some replacement glass for an rta and could only find it through Won Wong Slow Mo on Aliexpress....showed shipped in an hour but tracking doesn't even have it out of the country in 2 weeks......

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Some of those AliExpress listings:
They have a ship by date, or shipped date range. But, upon further digging you might find a date 5 or 6 weeks out as the date by which you can file for non delivery/refund.
Happened to me once. Tracking said shipped but still in china for 4 weeks, still couldn't get it resolved. It showed up a week later. Sometimes it seems like they make a label, it shows up in tracking, but not really shipped and sits for a while for some unknown reason. It won't happen to me again because I won't commit to those terms.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whenever a delay like that happens I have found it to be because the vendor uses a 3rd party shipper who waits for a container to fill up before it gets loaded on the slow boat. Had it happen one time as it just sat for weeks before it actually moved from Shenzhen China. I avoid any vendor who does it but it is very popular especially when prices are too good to be true.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
you know. I wonder if that is why I got my 2 separate batt wraps so (kinda) soon. they were letter size, so they don't go on a container, but regular mail.
idk, just say'n.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well Departed USPS Regional Facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER at 5:52AM. might magically show out for delivery or sit in the Post Office until tomorrow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope it still shows as departed the USC in New York which can be anywhere from NYC to Jamacia Queens.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
there was a new mail truck today. I thought HELL YEAH ! but no

Best can hope for is it shows as delivered to my local Post Office in the morning and then out for delivery. I have found that updates suck when it goes through the ISC. I guess the people who are supposed to scan and update tracking don't do their jobs. A complain the the Postmaster General will make that change for a short while but then the same shit happens. 15 hours from the Distribution Center to can actually be walked. So somene isn't doing their job.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Arrived at local PO and expected delivery today~! Hopefully it shows out for delivery or it could get delayed. :coffee2:

VU Sponsors