Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just going to do a PayPal ticket for my purchase. Didn't realize the US company made the item in China. Who knows when they'll even work on it. Order was placed before corona was an issue.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still waiting on an order that had already started the shipping process back in December. Last update was that it was at the airport, wherever that means. Sent an email and contact from their website. While I realize they have some serious shit going down, I just wanna know something.

First experience with Sourcemore. Trying to be understanding here.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Still waiting on an order that had already started the shipping process back in December. Last update was that it was at the airport, wherever that means. Sent an email and contact from their website. While I realize they have some serious shit going down, I just wanna know something.

shit is hitting the fan there. its not the companies fault. from what I've seen/heard, much of the country is basicly shut down.
it is said thaat they are getting back up and running, that remains to be seen.

i am letting my order ride. i want it, i will wait. i may even place another order soon.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have a order the same way from sourcemore, and 1st time I ordered from them too, but my order was placed during their holiday though.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
FT has gone to the 17th, and i bet most of the others will also.

Service update: the ongoing coronavirus spread caused China to extend the Lunar New Year holiday to February 10, 2020.
However as we returned to work, local authorities laid down a number of new, previously unannounced rules to deliberately slow businesses from resuming work.
Customer service is currently available with limited capacity as we continue to work from home.
Shipping is now expected to resume normal service on February 17, 2020. We are working hard on this and we apologize for the wait.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FT has gone to the 17th, and i bet most of the others will also.

Service update: the ongoing coronavirus spread caused China to extend the Lunar New Year holiday to February 10, 2020.
However as we returned to work, local authorities laid down a number of new, previously unannounced rules to deliberately slow businesses from resuming work.
Customer service is currently available with limited capacity as we continue to work from home.
Shipping is now expected to resume normal service on February 17, 2020. We are working hard on this and we apologize for the wait.

I didn't think things would resume as soon as originally projected.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got two small FT shipments caught up in this. The way things are going my bet is nothing is going to ship in February and March might be at risk too.

No worries for me, my stuff can wait. They've got way more to worry about in China right now than my couple of atties!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've got two small FT shipments caught up in this. The way things are going my bet is nothing is going to ship in February and March might be at risk too.

No worries for me, my stuff can wait. They've got way more to worry about in China right now than my couple of atties!

In most of my experiences with China shipping you hear, not to worry it will ship. They have a very polite way of saying STFU already and it will eventually get to you~! With what is happening now I would expect that once shipments do arrive here you could have a 2-3 week delay due to quarantine procedures here. Then customs will release it for shipping to add delays.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well so they did (FT). Holy shit that's sucky. I figured it'd be March but was watching as my dates changed and the longest eta was 2-21. Now a couple others have changed, 2-25 and a couple moved to 3-2. Fook. Not that I'm in a huge ass hurry but would be nice to get this shit before vaping has gone the way of the corncob pipe and shit.

Plenty of time to get clorox wipes to wipe my shit down when it arrives. Someone mentioned someplace and I confirmed through a bit of google searching, it's not like I'd heard initially. That the coronavirus was basically like the common cold or flu, only hangs around on surfaces for 1-2 days max. They're finding depending on humidity and other environmental factors this shit's clinging to surfaces for 7-9 days. Chances are anything on a surface of any product package, mailer or product within the packages is no longer viable. Especially by the time it reaches the US.

And while I'm not the type to be a hypochondriac about shit, a little diligence will make me feel better. Ounce of prevention beats pound of cure any day. Also not trusting the cdc or others who may or may not be downplaying this shit given it involves products I'll be putting into my mouth and inhaling off of. Pretty sure a vodka bath is in order also. Not tryin to die of some Chinese funk flu or rotting poultry herps or something. Apparently for the 9 billion things made in China, soap isn't one of them. Wash ya hands ya dirty bastards! lmao.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well so they did (FT). Holy shit that's sucky. I figured it'd be March but was watching as my dates changed and the longest eta was 2-21. Now a couple others have changed, 2-25 and a couple moved to 3-2. Fook. Not that I'm in a huge ass hurry but would be nice to get this shit before vaping has gone the way of the corncob pipe and shit.

Plenty of time to get clorox wipes to wipe my shit down when it arrives. Someone mentioned someplace and I confirmed through a bit of google searching, it's not like I'd heard initially. That the coronavirus was basically like the common cold or flu, only hangs around on surfaces for 1-2 days max. They're finding depending on humidity and other environmental factors this shit's clinging to surfaces for 7-9 days. Chances are anything on a surface of any product package, mailer or product within the packages is no longer viable. Especially by the time it reaches the US.

And while I'm not the type to be a hypochondriac about shit, a little diligence will make me feel better. Ounce of prevention beats pound of cure any day. Also not trusting the cdc or others who may or may not be downplaying this shit given it involves products I'll be putting into my mouth and inhaling off of. Pretty sure a vodka bath is in order also. Not tryin to die of some Chinese funk flu or rotting poultry herps or something. Apparently for the 9 billion things made in China, soap isn't one of them. Wash ya hands ya dirty bastards! lmao.

I'll really be surprised if this doesn't situation doesn't evolve to goods coming into the US from China (and anywhere else this spreads to) going into quarantine, or at least a drastic processing slow-down. I can believe Customs or the freight consolidators or shipping lines would refuse to let their employees touch the shit until it sat for two weeks undisturbed in a closed container.

There is no piece of vape gear I want bad enough to risk catching some damn strange bugaboo that I don't have any antibodies to fight off.

More and more in the news there is word of viruses and bacteria that can live outside a host for extended periods of time. That is some scary shit. Someone who had some deadly creeping crud can sneeze on their hands, ride the escalator in your local mall, and you come along DAYS LATER and put your hand right in their damn LIVING germs. Oh my freakin god.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sourcemore order has hit US soil, so some things are getting out

Q2x7nkR.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read today that 200 company employees returned to work and one person exhibited symptoms or tested for the virus and they all got Quarantined. If I had anything come from China I might leave it outside for a couple of weeks and hope for some freezing temperatures. :crazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not in least bit concerned receiving things from China, this has been addressed a few times in places

FP9Bkxz.png

That is if we can trust the WHO, FDA, CDC or any other Government Agencies~! I admit you are probably safe assuming it is but that old saying just keeps coming to mind about an Ounce of Prevention. When I recently had to visit a Hospital I used so much Hand Sanitizer and washed my hands so many times it was kind of Germophobic.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Im having no issues here getting things from China. Had several things ordered and delivered since the virus started. Though I guess it depends from where in China it's coming from.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My packages journey just began :bliss:

upload_2020-2-13_5-38-15.png

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The incubation period is now suspected to be 24 days and not 14 days now. I have a small order coming from china I do believe if it never makes it here I will be satisfied. From the inventory in the vape shops that I have noticed shelves are becoming very low due to this virus. So I imagine it is much worse than being reported. If my package does arrive I will take strict measures in removing the package and destroying it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was that the last movement entry of your parcel?
It was, sadly. And I paid the extra shipping to get it here sooner. They split my order, I got a tank from them very quickly. The rest of my order is somewhere, but not here, lol. It should have been here before all this took place. While I realize they have terrible things they're going through, this was before any of that. I decided to contact their rep here at VU, but I don't know how far that will get me. I suppose it'll get here eventually. Maybe.

I received a China order last week from 3aVape that took maybe 6 weeks to get here. I wiped the package down with a Clorox wipe thing. Hell, all mail could probably stand that. We have no idea what our mail goes through.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my sourcemore order, was strange though, as relabeled when hit the US, only knew it came from China because I ordered them from there :)

The china tracking number never worked on USPS, only on 17track.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my sourcemore order, was strange though, as relabeled when hit the US, only knew it came from China because I ordered them from there :)

The china tracking number never worked on USPS, only on 17track.

That might be Smart Post. I have seen that before. Sort of an extension of USPS.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not in least bit concerned receiving things from China, this has been addressed a few times in places

FP9Bkxz.png
Yea and didn't the WHO say eliquid is flammable? Fucking cocksmoking liars, 0 credibility. Game over. The WHO has been lying about vaping for at least the past 4 years, article after article calling them out on their bullshit. Oh look at me, I'm the WHO and the sky is made of blueberries and I give birth to unicorns from my anus and other nonsensical false bullshit. Fuck WHO. They don't have the right to open their fucking mouths. On anything, ever. Just find their nearest bag of fat moldy dicks and choke it like their life depended on it.

https://filtermag.org/who-vaping-deceptive/

From the WHO - "From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages."

From science alert regarding other research being done. "If the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV (now also called COVID-19 virus) is anything like its family members, a new study suggests it could survive on inanimate objects for well over a week. "

"Reviewing the literature on all available human and veterinary viruses within this family, encompassing 22 studies, researchers have found that the human pathogens can persist on surfaces and remain infectious at room temperature for up to nine days."

https://www.sciencealert.com/study-shows-just-how-long-coronaviruses-can-stick-around-on-a-surface

So fuck the WHO. Fuck them where? Up their filthy lying assholes.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Placed an order for 3 glass 7ml tubes for my Sense Blazer Pro Tank from Vaping Best on 1/24- never ordered from here before and just started shipping movement on 2/14 probably be a few more weeks until I get this order.

Placed an order on 2/4 at Buybest for the Ultroner Aether(squonk mod) - a great sale on this- I have one already that I love- so now the long wait for it.
It is on pre-order as well, could be April before I get this.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Placed an order for 3 glass 7ml tubes for my Sense Blazer Pro Tank from Vaping Best on 1/24- never ordered from here before and just started shipping movement on 2/14 probably be a few more weeks until I get this order.

Placed an order on 2/4 at Buybest for the Ultroner Aether(squonk mod) - a great sale on this- I have one already that I love- so now the long wait for it.
It is on pre-order as well, could be April before I get this.

My Sense Blazer Pro 7ml Tank Glass came in the mail today 2/19 from Vaping Best in China ordered that on 1/24-
Still nothing about the Ultroner Aether I ordered from BuyBest on 2/5, but being a pre-order as well- I will probably have a long wait.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured at this point I may as well provide updates for those who might be curious. Especially given the whole corona deal and delays. After I initially placed my order, 4 items had a delayed eta. Those dates extended further amidst the virus outbreak and factories closing. A couple items got delayed to 2-21 eta, then 3-2, then moved back up to 2-27.

Refreshed my order status today and the 2 items with an eta of 2-27 are now marked 'ready to ship'. Which only leaves two outstanding items, both currently with an eta of 2-22 so just 3 more days until they're expected ready for shipment. Unless something changes which it looks like it could potentially as things transition from day to day. Expected delays seem to be improving though and things moving along.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Still no word from customer support at Sourcemore. They were looking into it, last I heard. Tracking hasn't budged since 12/30/19.

What did you order?
Sourcemore has been one of the fastest shippers with my experience with them.
How was it shipped? It all stopped tracking when your package was at the airport .
Good thing they have a Rep here to help you.
:hug:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What did you order?
Sourcemore has been one of the fastest shippers with my experience with them.
How was it shipped? It all stopped tracking when your package was at the airport .
Good thing they have a Rep here to help you.
:hug:
I got the 9-14 day shipping, whatever that one is called. I ordered two Swag 2 mods that were on special, and an RTA. I got the RTA within a week, but the order was split for some reason. I did contact the rep here, they contacted customer support right away. They emailed me, saying they'd look into it, but I haven't heard anything else, at all, so I emailed them again today, asking should I just cancel the order. Pretty done with waiting. So sad, LOL.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tricky bastards struck again. Idk what's with FT's inventory, I don't think it even functions. So I was down to 2 items out of 10 that had 1 day to go before arriving in stock and should've switched to ready to ship. That was yesterday and nope, no dice. The day countdown disappeared and it said 'restocking' meaning another delay. So I opened the link for the products in a new tab, the one that said 'restocking' said 'in stock' on the product page. Now it's been updated and says '3-7, 13 days'. Well that's a big leap from in stock to 13 more days. Especially since it had been pushed out and then got moved up sooner again.

The other item that said restocking, I opened that one in a new tab. It said '5 days' on the eta on the product page. Now in my refreshed cart, it says 'eta 3-3, 9 days'. So that one's eta doubled, also one that was pushed back then moved up. Kinda feel like they're just fucking me around. According to their policies on the site, if there are products which get pushed back beyond the original expected eta of the other products in the order they automatically split the shipment. Sending what they have then sending the others when they become available. They've not split the shipment. So that's a lie too. Thinking maybe FT should just delete their policies page and save the server space, they apparently mean jack shit.

It's not that I'm irritated they're not rushing things to me amid the corona virus and all. It's their lying ass system that keeps giving my junk a half tug. Either it's there or it's not, don't say it's arriving later, then sooner, then it's ready to ship, oh wait no it's not, it's 5 days out, I mean 10 days out I mean fuck it something between now and the time you reach 65yrs old. Need to get their shit together. Now I know where the phrase 'chinese fire drill' comes from. Given all the shit they make in China I have a couple suggestions. Try making clocks and calendars, none of this crouching tiger hidden dragon morphing fuckin ouija board bullshit.

Has anyone heard anything about 3avape? I placed an order back on January 22nd for a few things they had a sale on. The order just stayed processing for a month.. I opened a ticket with Paypal since I had sent them an e-mail and not heard anything back(they were supposed to be back up and running on the 10th) on Feb. 21st. I got the money back and placed another order for pretty much the same stuff except it was more expensive this time around for whatever reason. Now, it's been a few days and the order is still just processing. I'm completely fine with it taking some time with the whole Coronavirus thing going on. However, I would like to hear something from them. There's nothing on the site about any delays or anything and I'm still getting e-mails about specials going on. It seems they have no problem spamming my e-mail everyday with specials, but they can't get my order out. This is my first time ordering from them and I have now spent well over a month just waiting on orders to process.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone heard anything about 3avape? I placed an order back on January 22nd for a few things they had a sale on. The order just stayed processing for a month.. I opened a ticket with Paypal since I had sent them an e-mail and not heard anything back(they were supposed to be back up and running on the 10th) on Feb. 21st. I got the money back and placed another order for pretty much the same stuff except it was more expensive this time around for whatever reason. Now, it's been a few days and the order is still just processing. I'm completely fine with it taking some time with the whole Coronavirus thing going on. However, I would like to hear something from them. There's nothing on the site about any delays or anything and I'm still getting e-mails about specials going on. It seems they have no problem spamming my e-mail everyday with specials, but they can't get my order out. This is my first time ordering from them and I have now spent well over a month just waiting on orders to process.

you stabbed yourself in the foot by cancelling, now, you are to the back of the line. i ordered last year also, i am letting it ride.
those people have much more problems than our vape shit. i am cutting them a break, they can deal with things as they can.
the ONLY thing i care about is that they get things back in order =kill the virus. and that i someday get my mod. i can and will wait.

To be fair, I didn't actually want to cancel the order. I had to open a case through paypal to try and get some information from them. They won't reply via e-mail or anything. I figured they would contact me before cancelling the order. That's why I reordered it. I just want to know what's going on. I've never ordered from them before. Don't know if they're going to try and run off with my money or what. They should post some sort of update as to what is going on. I wasn't aware I was waiting in line on a product I purchased that claimed it was in stock.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not see the Logic in opening a ticket with PayPal and getting your money back to go and order again. PayPal might not take kindly to you trying to open a second case. Plus I would think the Vendor would have you marked for the charge back.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
To be fair, I didn't actually want to cancel the order. I had to open a case through paypal to try and get some information from them. They won't reply via e-mail or anything. I figured they would contact me before cancelling the order. That's why I reordered it. I just want to know what's going on. I've never ordered from them before. Don't know if they're going to try and run off with my money or what. They should post some sort of update as to what is going on. I wasn't aware I was waiting in line on a product I purchased that claimed it was in stock.

if you read any of the last 30+ post in this thread, you would know what is going on. = China is fucked up right now. things are taking a lot longer than the weeks it used to normally take. even when things were normal, customer service was not always the greatest.
of course they want to get our stuff out to us, that is how they make their living. but conditions there are NOT normal.

I do not see the Logic in opening a ticket with PayPal and getting your money back to go and order again. PayPal might not take kindly to you trying to open a second case. Plus I would think the Vendor would have you marked for the charge back.

I never charged back anything.. They never processed my order.. I simply opened a case to get some sort of update on my order after it sat there processing for over a month.. It never shipped out. Can't charge back on something I never received. I tried to contact them through e-mail. How else am I supposed to contact them? I never wanted to cancel the order. I simply wanted to know what was going on. I didn't find this thread until after I had issues..

I understand they're having issues with the whole coronavirus thing. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for another couple weeks for it to get shipped out if they update their website or something and tell me that's what I need to do. The website says ships out in 1-2 days. Not 1-2 months.

So why would PayPal even get involved? No Charge so nothing for them to address.
What?

I paid through paypal.. You can't chargeback a cancelled order. It doesn't work like that. There's a major difference between a refund and a chargeback. Paypal is not going to care that I opened a support ticket after over a month of my order processing and it not getting shipped out. If they shipped it out and I received it then charged it back, then yes, there would be issues. I opened the ticket not to cancel the order, but to get some sort of status update since they're not replying to my e-mails but still spamming my inbox with e-mails daily. It's a way for the buyer and seller to communicate and work things out. I placed the second order because the website still says they will ship out in 1-2 days. Figured my order might have just been forgotten with the Chinese new year or something. I have no idea what the situation is where they're at. They should let me know that.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors