Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I was ordering Thursday last week and I got it today.
I have a little shop, but still I'm super surprised I got it that fast.
And had to say 90% or even more of their goods was not in stock.

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Dust2n I can see both sides of this, I had a similar experience with them. A friend of mine ordered something the same day I did, we both got the same thing. She got hers a little over a week later, maybe, mine took forever. Now, I'm no stranger to ordering from China, I know it takes a while. My order was placed, and shipped prior to CNY and Corona. Mine took weeks longer than hers. I also emailed 3avape and all they said was to be patient. Be patient? Frustrating.

On the other hand, if I decided to cancel the order, I can't say I'd have re-ordered. I just went through this with another vendor, nearly 2 months of no tracking updates. We finally did come to resolve, but it took more than it should have to get to that point.

3a has a marketing rep here that you could look up, in the vendors section. Not sure if they can help, but maybe they could offer SOME info. Something is better than nothing. I know how completely irritating this is. They say they're back in business, as most of them are saying, so you do expect to hear something, and yes, I know the shit has hit the fan in China.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What?

I paid through paypal.. You can't chargeback a cancelled order. It doesn't work like that. There's a major difference between a refund and a chargeback. Paypal is not going to care that I opened a support ticket after over a month of my order processing and it not getting shipped out. If they shipped it out and I received it then charged it back, then yes, there would be issues. I opened the ticket not to cancel the order, but to get some sort of status update since they're not replying to my e-mails but still spamming my inbox with e-mails daily. It's a way for the buyer and seller to communicate and work things out. I placed the second order because the website still says they will ship out in 1-2 days. Figured my order might have just been forgotten with the Chinese new year or something. I have no idea what the situation is where they're at. They should let me know that.

If you Paid through PayPal and were charged then PayPal does a Charge Back to the Vendor. Has nothing to do with receiving an order it has to do with the Vendor being paid and you getting your money back.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the spirit of lightening up the whole seriousness of the corona virus fiasco. Someone on fb had posted something about a weird theory that China unleashed it as a form of population control, someone else mentioned they were tired of making all our vape gear. For any who might be Rick and Morty fans, I'm sure they'll get the humor (and read it in the tone from the original). lol. The little robot depicting vape laborers in China.

rick and morty vape.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Someone on fb had posted something about a weird theory that China unleashed it as a form of population control, someone else mentioned they were tired of making all our vape gear.

there are so many theories its not even funny. imo, most of them are by web sites looking for hits.

now, here in the states "the powers that be" are starting to make a big stink over it. why ? so they can get funding so the exec's can give themselves raises.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's a surprise. FT decided today to finally split my order. Haven't contacted them at all, figured one less yank busting their balls nagging 'wheres my shit' knowing the stress they're under. The two outstanding items, wire cutters (eta 7 days) and m25 clone (eta 3 days) are moved to 'shipment 2'. The expromizer v4, airlab clone, coil jig, dust caps and shit, couple of coil father guides (knock off coily tools) and spare glass say 'waiting to be packaged'.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last night I cancelled my Buybest order from 2/4 since it had still not shipped out- the money has been refunded back to my Paypal account this morning.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered an HCigar Wildwolf and a Smoat Cylon from FT last week... got an email today that it's been shipped. Going to blast the package with lysol and clorox when it comes in.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i got an email saying my mech ordered 6 weeks ago, is about to be shipped. i really want it, so i waited.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I. Going to blast the package with lysol and clorox when it comes in.

just remember, its not the outside to be worried about, nor the mods(those were made and packed before the virus, probably).
its the mod packaging inside the shipping envelope.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to throw the whole shooting match in with my whites laundry.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I plan to thoroughly wash and disinfect all my stuff. I always wash it prior to using it anyway, feel like that's just common sense. No telling what protective coatings, oils, chemicals, booger pickers or butt scratchers have been all over the product during the manufacturing and packaging phases. I'm not like pai haze where I expect shit to arrive spotless and ready to plug into my piehole. With concerns over the corona crap a little extra disinfecting won't hurt. I mean it's concerning, but it's still just a flu. It's not space aids or the galactic herps or something requiring kryptonite or unobtanium to clean it. lol.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I plan to thoroughly wash and disinfect all my stuff. I always wash it prior to using it anyway, feel like that's just common sense. No telling what protective coatings, oils, chemicals, booger pickers or butt scratchers have been all over the product during the manufacturing and packaging phases. I'm not like pai haze where I expect shit to arrive spotless and ready to plug into my piehole. With concerns over the corona crap a little extra disinfecting won't hurt. I mean it's concerning, but it's still just a flu. It's not space aids or the galactic herps or something requiring kryptonite or unobtanium to clean it. lol.

this ^

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Whenever I get a new atty, I always dunk it in Tito's for like 20 minutes to sanitize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i use SEAGRAMS 7, cause thats what i have. and for a few hours.

That's about all Seagrams is good for I'm a bourbon guy myself, and I don't dare use my small batch hootch as a disinfectant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First part of my order got a label created and it's in a package, says 'shipped'. No idea how long it would've taken had everything actually been in stock but still no real complaint given the circumstances.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
moving pretty fast, once it got shipped.. but what is next ? customs for 2 months :facepalm: :cry::gaah:

2020-03-09 17:40 CAROL STREAM,IL 60188, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2020-03-03 02:36 SHENZHEN, Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
moving pretty fast, once it got shipped.. but what is next ? customs for 2 months :facepalm: :cry::gaah:

2020-03-09 17:40 CAROL STREAM,IL 60188, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

I don't see Customs in Carol Stream Illinois?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like DHL has it and being handed off to USPS

perhaps. "if" dhl has it, i may just get it in a few days. carol stream is not real far from me. i didn't pay for upgraded shipping.
"but", its possible 2F upgraded cause i was waiting so long ? it took them 6 weeks to get it shipped. i ordered something else a few days ago, it was just shipped.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered an HCigar Wildwolf and a Smoat Cylon from FT last week... got an email today that it's been shipped. Going to blast the package with lysol and clorox when it comes in.

What's about the average time from Fasttech? Last tracking status is as of March 5th, "Processed through Facility GUANCZHOU EMS" no updates since.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

its is out for delivery !!! 10 days

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's about the average time from Fasttech? Last tracking status is as of March 5th, "Processed through Facility GUANCZHOU EMS" no updates since.
My first couple of packages from FT came in in about 2 weeks but they didnt go through Guanczhou. My last 2 did and have been stuck there for a bit over a week.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
check this shit out. my last package from 2FDeal. i looked at the return address. its a fucking gas station in alabama !
while tracking it, it looked like it didn't go through the normal curriers until the last leg of usps to my house.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check this shit out. my last package from 2FDeal. i looked at the return address. its a fucking gas station in alabama !
while tracking it, it looked like it didn't go through the normal curriers until the last leg of usps to my house.
Whattt? That's weird as hell

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Post a picture of the label with your address blocked out. Like you always say pics or it didn't happen................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where is the tracking number? That doesn't look anything like what I have gotten from China before~!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Where is the tracking number?

That doesn't look anything like what I have gotten from China before~!

its on the package :teehee:................ man, i just kill myself :giggle:

i know, i have never seen anything like this whole delivery before . like they have a backdoor way.
and for me thats GOOD, i have 3 more orders coming, 2 enroute .

20200314_085905_LI (2).jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Strange but what is the blocked out tracking number? 10 days from Ca to you?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either way it made it. 10 days here, 10 days there. Lol. Enjoy

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the baad thing, 2F takes days to get it out the door. i was told by a rep, they don't stock most stuff. and even though most of it is right there in shenzen, the corona thing is hampering transfer deliveries = my hypothesis .

VU Sponsors