Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it left Shenzen on the 3rd. I am thinking that the name might be a shipping partner? Fast delivery with the shit that is going on.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The gas station probably has a USPS office in it. Or functions as one.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So it left Shenzen on the 3rd.

I am thinking that the name might be a shipping partner?

Fast delivery with the shit that is going on.

actually the 2nd, but somehow the first few trackings got cut off.

yeah, seems so, but a gas station :confused: :giggle:. i'm figuring they don't get many returns. and "maybe" that place resells what they do get, right there.

its super fast. i wasn't expecting it for another month. and my 2 other orders that haave shipped look to be going the same way.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you do a Google Earth or Streets search? Might find some interesting pictures of the place~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its on the package :teehee:................ man, i just kill myself :giggle:

i know, i have never seen anything like this whole delivery before . like they have a backdoor way.
and for me thats GOOD, i have 3 more orders coming, 2 enroute .

View attachment 156935
When I messaged SXK about some 510 keys for my Billet Boxes the SXK guy in Shenzen sent them to me from him personally. Maybe 2F is doing something like that to bypass regular commercial shipping channels or something. I don't know.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's about the average time from Fasttech? Last tracking status is as of March 5th, "Processed through Facility GUANCZHOU EMS" no updates since.

Looks like it's finally stateside and processed through NY, delivery Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check this shit out. my last package from 2FDeal. i looked at the return address. its a fucking gas station in alabama !
while tracking it, it looked like it didn't go through the normal curriers until the last leg of usps to my house.

That's some underground railroad level shit

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like it's finally stateside and processed through NY, delivery Wednesday.

when did you order, or better yet, when did it ship ? it can take days before they get it out the door.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the same shit going on. The FT order split into two, part 1 says shipped but processed through Guangzhou ems China March 6th is the last update. Not sure if it's waiting to ship or means it shipped and it's dead space between China and the US. On the bright side, the 2 delayed items that have been in perpetual delay with the eta kicked down the road, one was a pair of flush cutters the other the m25 clone. Well the m25 clone finally says 'ready to ship' with the blue sticker thing instead of 'restocking?'.

The snippers are still 3 days out so it's holding shit up but the silver lining was that m25. Was getting concerned it would just delay and delay and finally they'd be like yea well with all the shutdowns and things, the factories aren't making them anymore. It may be delayed to all hell but looks as if it's there so at least I should be getting it.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got an email that my drip tips are stateside. My drop glass still says origin post is preparing. Hoping they are just in the back and haven't been scanned yet. Haha

Took 16 days to get from Guangzhou to NY.

Only took like 5 from Shenzhen so I'm guessing Guangzhou is trying to play catch up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Regular black.
That really is a great mod. I have both colors. There's a software package for it and a firmware upgrade. It shouldn't be an issue anymore, but in an early run there was an issue with the screen SOMEtimes losing rows of pixels.

If you want to change the wallpaper or upgrade the firmware, both of which I'd do, Smoant has made it not very easy to find the files anymore. I have them HERE

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really is a great mod. I have both colors. There's a software package for it and a firmware upgrade. It shouldn't be an issue anymore, but in an early run there was an issue with the screen SOMEtimes losing rows of pixels.

If you want to change the wallpaper or upgrade the firmware, both of which I'd do, Smoant has made it not very easy to find the files anymore. I have them HERE
Thank you!!!!

I have quite the #vapemail delivery coming today! Cylon, WildWolf, Hcigar VT75 and a VT75 Nano.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are right about the Cylon. Great mod. Wishing the matte gunmetal one was available, would have matched my Aromamizers nicely.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'll be a monkey's left nut. Apparently the 'processed through facility' and delay of updates meant the package shipped. Landed in Chicago yesterday and already on out the door last night in route to destination. Expected delivery 3-21 for 1 of 2. Now if the flush cutters show up to FT in the next 2 days like they're supposed to, those can get booted out the door. And I might have my m25 clone by early April. Not that I'm not looking forward to the other stuff but really the m25 was what I was after in the first place primarily. lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'll be a monkey's left nut. Apparently the 'processed through facility' and delay of updates meant the package shipped. Landed in Chicago yesterday and already on out the door last night in route to destination. Expected delivery 3-21 for 1 of 2. Now if the flush cutters show up to FT in the next 2 days like they're supposed to, those can get booted out the door. And I might have my m25 clone by early April. Not that I'm not looking forward to the other stuff but really the m25 was what I was after in the first place primarily. lol.
Yea I usually see processed through facility and I know it's seabound. Usually another week or so after it's at the house.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew you'd like it. Great looking, great solid hand feel, good chip, easy menus, great looking screen and does good tc.
View attachment 157146
View attachment 157147
I vape exclusively in TC and am VERY pleased with it, especially at the price point. And it's very easy to use, didn't need to look at the manual at all to figure out operation. That gunmetal/snakeskin leather look is sexy AF, need to be on the lookout if one comes up in the trading post.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pkg 1 of 2 showing out for delivery today, so a day early if that's such a thing on an order made almost 2mo ago to the day lol. Still not sure how I'm gonna go about it. I'm not usually so anal or ocd but not tryin to play with corona mail. I've got lysol spray, bleach, lysol wipes, vodka, a myriad of other disinfectant stuffs. If it's getting delivered in the mailbox, the box is getting sprayed (for both myself and the mail carrier). Package is getting opened outside, products are getting opened outside and into some sort of disinfectant soup before it ever comes in the house.

While I'm not all that panicked about getting it personally, my mom's 65 and exhibits some early symptoms of copd (she vapes now but smoked for a good 40+ years) and I've got elderly neighbors. One's a lady in her mid to late 70's who just had heart surgery. I'd rather waste $5 of cleaner and mitigate risks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I haven't seen any stories about the extra cleaning or sanitizing of these Vape Mail packages from China. Anyone feel like sharing?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
but really. just spraying the outside of the mail package with lysol/whatever is all that is, if even that, needed.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so an update on my recent package from ft. It was delivered to my mailbox. Went up to retrieve it, used a plastic grocery sack like a glove. As I pulled it out of the mailbox I held it in the bag, used a clorox wipe all over the exterior, several rounds. Set it aside letting it remain in the plastic bag. Used several more wipes to fully wipe down the inside of my mailbox surfaces, the inside of the door, outside of the door, top of the mailbox around the door. Be sure to read the directions, to disinfect you need to keep the surface wet for 4min which meant using several wipes as they began to dry. The mailbox is up on the road, around 100yds or better from my house and there's a dumpster up at the top of the drive.

Slit open the external mailer, clorox wipe in hand and removed each item thoroughly wiping them. Placed them into another clean plastic bag. Tied the plastic bag with the outer package in it and the used wipes, tossed straight in the trash so it didn't even come into the house. Clorox wiped my doorknob, wiped the individual items in their packages again and left the damp clorox wipes in the bag, rolled it up and it's still tied. I've yet to remove the items from their individual packaging and clean them.

A word on cleaners. For one I thought I had lysol spray, turns out I was out (bummer). I do have concentrated good old fashioned lysol. It may or may not do anything, it's not on the cdc approved list of cleaners capable of handling covid19 (based on other performance with similar viruses). Bleach. Good old bleach kills most things, but bleach eats metal so no dice on the metal mailbox. Be aware of what bleach, clorox disinfecting bleach will work, color safe, clorox 2, splash-less bleach (a thicker solution) aren't rated for covid19. Formula 409 isn't on the cdc list either. So now we're finding most of the common 'disinfectant' solutions are weak as shit and don't disinfect much of anything.

Vinegar won't do anything for covid19. Neither will vodka (80 proof, 40% alcohol), alcohol needs to be 60-65% minimum I believe. I do have 91% isopropyl but not sure how that will affect orings, pei etc. Trying to suss out something strong enough for the corona crap, gentle enough not to destroy the materials. I do plan to wash the various items removed from their packaging. While they 'may' be fine, I just don't know. Were these things placed into factory packaging before the corona outbreak months and months ago sitting in a warehouse? Maybe. Were they packaged while China was still denying covid19? Maybe. Were they packaged recently by someone 'thought' to be without symptoms but actually infected and just experiencing a prolonged incubation period? Maybe. I just don't know and not trying to risk it.

The good news, the covid19 being a corona virus it's encapsulated with a lipid layer. Break that down, it destroys the virus. While regular dishsoap doesn't destroy it, it does remove it from surfaces (why they're promoting the handwashing). But where does it go once it's down the drain if using soap? So maybe a soapy wash and rinse to remove as much contamination as possible, chasing the drain with bleach to kill it. For washing/soaking I plan to use a disposable container of some sort, nothing I'll be reusing.

Could be overkill but I'm around too many elderly with compromised immune systems. Bad enough in my rather small rural town, some asshats decided a couple of days ago an unannounced wedding would be a good idea with over 200 guests. In a town of like 5-6k people. 2 of those guests were from out of state (Arkansas) and tested positive for covid19. While in town, many of the guests also frequented a couple local bars, partying it up. As well as hotels or anyplace else they traveled.

Just my opinion, it does seem like a bit of overreaction. But given the unknown nature of things at this early stage, if people would just clean properly, distance, and stay their ass home we'd be through this a lot faster. Lock it down means lock it down. If there was a nuclear blast pretty sure these morons would open the door of the bomb shelter and poke their head out to see how bad the radiation is. Ever watch a scifi or horror movie and wonder who could be so stupid to do some of the crap they depict that ends with everyone's demise? People, that's who. Stupid fucking people.

I have four different FT packages that left China on the 9th, and have still not found their way off the slow boat. Not even being held up by customs yet, which I'm quite certain is the next step in the process.

Great idea with all the package spraying and wiping down. I think that'll be my new routine. I mean, we've been doing it with our groceries, why not with a package straight from the source of this pandemic?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have four different FT packages that left China on the 9th, and have still not found their way off the slow boat. Not even being held up by customs yet, which I'm quite certain is the next step in the process.

Great idea with all the package spraying and wiping down. I think that'll be my new routine. I mean, we've been doing it with our groceries, why not with a package straight from the source of this pandemic?

things can vary a lot, but i would expect that pretty soon. i have an order placed on the 11th, wasn't even shipped yet, as they don't even "have" the thing. not only that, it probably isn't even made yet. ...

what is inside the package, no worries, shits dead. its what may be on the outside = got on there while in the states. i have a can of lysol by the door, spray the outside, then your hand, let sit a min. then cut open package and dump contents. package in garbage. wash hands. enjoy your mail.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think part 2 of 2 of my FT order will be packaged up and shipping soon. The flush cutters eta had them in stock monday, so checked monday. Bumped out again by 9 more days. Refreshed today just to see how it's doing. Shows them as 'ready to ship' along with the m25 clone. So expecting in the next day or two it'll end up in china's mail system and meander its way over. Then time for another thorough wash, flush and rinse.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got the same email this morning and I didn't think to post it~! :coffee:
Id still even if I got something from there drown it in sanitiser like I have everything else recently. Even stuff from our own shops gets the full treatment.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No further updates on my shipment, I think it's being shipped. Usually a lag in updates while en route from China to the US. Last update said "Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport" on the 5th.

I agree with you @Smigo I plan to fully wash all of it again like I did with the first round. Also why I've been avoiding prepared food from places. Guy behind the deli counter of the local grocery store standing right over the hot ready to go meals and things by the register starts rubbing his nose on his shoulders, then pulls out a rag and starts blowing his nose right there. Right near the ready to go meals. Blowing and honking, digging in his nose. Someone told him to go wash his hands, he muttered and walked over to a small sink. No soap, just rinsed them for 2 seconds under the water, shook them off and wiped them dry on his pants.

Not trying to be a spaz about it but damn nasty. No telling who does what after food's been prepared, it's not what I'd consider a viable option. At least with raw food I'm going to cook, it gets cooked and anything killed in the cooking process at home. I know it's sanitary. I don't want to be eating a premade meal or reaching into a bag of sliced salami making a sandwich having to wonder who fondled or snotted all over what before I got it and I'm gonna put that in my piehole. Filthy fuckers. The store manager didn't seem too concerned, like eh, I'll have a talk with him. They can keep their fuckin coronas.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No further updates on my shipment, I think it's being shipped. Usually a lag in updates while en route from China to the US. Last update said "Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport" on the 5th.

I agree with you @Smigo I plan to fully wash all of it again like I did with the first round. Also why I've been avoiding prepared food from places. Guy behind the deli counter of the local grocery store standing right over the hot ready to go meals and things by the register starts rubbing his nose on his shoulders, then pulls out a rag and starts blowing his nose right there. Right near the ready to go meals. Blowing and honking, digging in his nose. Someone told him to go wash his hands, he muttered and walked over to a small sink. No soap, just rinsed them for 2 seconds under the water, shook them off and wiped them dry on his pants.

Not trying to be a spaz about it but damn nasty. No telling who does what after food's been prepared, it's not what I'd consider a viable option. At least with raw food I'm going to cook, it gets cooked and anything killed in the cooking process at home. I know it's sanitary. I don't want to be eating a premade meal or reaching into a bag of sliced salami making a sandwich having to wonder who fondled or snotted all over what before I got it and I'm gonna put that in my piehole. Filthy fuckers. The store manager didn't seem too concerned, like eh, I'll have a talk with him. They can keep their fuckin coronas.
Thats unbelievable with whats going on. Yeah I agree with take away especially now.
They say that roughly 6 out of 10 people dont wash their hands after going to the toilet for both number 1 and 2's these days and I believe it. Often whilst washing my hands after using a public toilet I notice people not doing so and walking straight out. Once :D I was washing my hands and a young guy comes out of the crapper and walks?straight out. When I'm done and outside I see him with his girlfriend with his arm around her so I say "your boyfriend just had a crap and didn't wash his hands". :giggle:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea one from 3avape I have to just copy the tracking number and go directly to the website. The link takes forever to load anything

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't actually had a problem with the 17track site itself. I don't think.

I do however have a small order from 3F that has not moved since this:
"
2020-04-08 16:37 Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport

"

VU Sponsors