Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to watch him a lot on YouTube
Yeah Ralfy.
From what I've seen he was something of an authority on clones and everybody I read (I think) said he was a reliable seller. Been a little while now.

Maybe he's fallen on hard times, but even so that's no excuse for making it hard on people ordering from you though.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At this point if my shit sits in Chicago for a week I won't be too pissed. Usually comes into Chicago and then out of there fairly quick. Only a couple days to me from that point. Starting to wonder since I've never had anything returned to China, my state's also kind of warring with China directly. So hopefully that's not part of the issue. My state sued China over coronas, China got angsty, my state said suck my left nut.. lol. Just so long as it gets here. Would honestly be nice if there was some sort of tracking between nations. I mean it can't be that hard, they know what boat it's on. Not like they lose contact with the boat like oh well they just drifted to open seas and hope they make it. They know.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
There is some stuff I'd like to get from Fasttech. Have they got back on track sending out orders?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really. I have a $300 order that's been sitting there for about 3 weeks. Paid for DHL shipping to boot.
Mine, with DHL shipping has been sitting there for about a week.

@Don29palms from what I'm seeing here and at other sites, it's a literal crapshoot. Some people get theirs pretty quick and others it's taking weeks. Regardless of which shipping is used.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So then yeah it's back to normal. LMAO!
:giggle:

This one may be an issue with the actual vendors at least where DHL is concerned. By all accounts once thy get their hands on something it generally gets to the buyer pretty fast. However, if it takes 2 weeks for the vendor to send it to DHL, you get the point.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried Track 17?
Yea I get the same data from usps as 17 track. I realize why usps has no data, technically they get notice when something leaves and is destined for them but they have no hands on it. Not til it hits stateside and customs, then it enters their system. Far as any other way to track, everyone else just shrugs their shoulders.

I mean I guess it's better than nothing, but 'origin post is preparing shipment' doesn't say a whole lot. Well, did ya get in a box? On a boat? Out the door? lol. No concise 'yo shit left now'. For all I know it either left or someone's sitting there 2 weeks getting 'round to it. Then it magically appears. Or in this last case doesn't for over a month. And then an update that there was a security return and doh, back in China. So what happened? Idk. Well they're preparing shipment again. So is it really out the door this time? For real for real? Or just for funsies. lol.

My only guess is something dicked up and it was sent as a 'return', whether security related or not. For all I know they realized they didn't unload the whole boat and like aww, shit.. now what? Umm.. security return, sounds legit. Others are getting stuff from China so not like they see 'China' and say nope and kick it back. If it did reach customs and they decided it wasn't safe - wouldn't it have popped up as 'received by customs' or something? Usually I get "Processed Through Facility ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)", I would've thought that's where it said 'ISC security issue, return' or some shit. Never got a peep from stateside. Just two 'preparing for shipment' messages for the same package, or by usps tracking 'processed through facility Zhengzhou China'. April 3rd and May 14th. Even if customs was sketched out and opened it to see what's up, just an rta and a pair of flush cutters. No batteries, juice or anything else in there.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have some progress. It does appear that one of the packages I'm waiting on has reached the US. Now let's see what happens next.

The one I'm really anxious to have, though? Still in limbo, goodness only knows where. Sitting on a yard somewhere, waiting to be loaded or unloaded, no doubt.

The one that finally got to the US is the one from Cigabuy. It's a Wismec squonker. @Just Frank ordered the same item, from the same place, a few days after I placed my order, and hers was delivered late last week. So go figure. It makes not one bit of sense whatsoever.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My Sourcemore orders took four weeks, last FT ordered 3/29 shipped 4/24 has been sitting in ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA since then.....

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Sourcemore orders took four weeks, last FT ordered 3/29 shipped 4/24 has been sitting in ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA since then.....
This seems to be the new normal, at least for now. I have one shipped from 3F on the 4th of April and it's still in Shenzen.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i ordered another mod from 2fdeal. the last order i got, not long ago, was 3 weeks. i highly doubt that will happen again.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks, AJ. They were like the only place that had what I wanted, but I don’t have a shipping update. I’ll prolly have to sign in and check.

Although, US vendors have been pretty meh with order confirmations and shipping updates, too. It’s computerized afaik, so why are they lagging with this info?

But they sent me a PP partial refund immediately. So I’m wondering what’s up, or if my stuff is hanging around Shenzhen like yours is. (Thanks China. You’ve caused enough problems for everyone. Ship our gear already!! )

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Freaking Amazon is turning into Fastech lately. I ordered a Nespresso SS Pod on the 15th and still hasn't shipped yet.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody ordered from VAPORBEAST lately? My Switcher shell I ordered 7 days ago hasn't been touched. Still processing.
I ordered some wocket coils and had to add a pod for it to actually add the coils to my cart. Emailed them right after my order and told them if they didn't have the coils just to cancel. I never heard anything back from them but yesterday morning close to the amount I spent was put back on my card but no notification of it at all. I can't even find that purchase one my online bank statement. So I just assume the money added back was from them.

EDIT: I say close to the amount because I'm not sure exactly how much was in the bank but it's within $1 of the amount of the order placed

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep I agree, I ordered something on 6th May and still not shipped o_O

Yeah 1st delivery date is in 6 hours. I might get surprised that it comes because Tracking is fucked or I could get one of the DELAYED Statuses with no notification email. That has happened already but they have the perfect excuse............. Covid-19

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered some wocket coils and had to add a pod for it to actually add the coils to my cart. Emailed them right after my order and told them if they didn't have the coils just to cancel. I never heard anything back from them but yesterday morning close to the amount I spent was put back on my card but no notification of it at all. I can't even find that purchase one my online bank statement. So I just assume the money added back was from them.

EDIT: I say close to the amount because I'm not sure exactly how much was in the bank but it's within $1 of the amount of the order placed
In other words totally unreliable.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anybody ordered from VAPORBEAST lately? My Switcher shell I ordered 7 days ago hasn't been touched. Still processing.

The amount of fuckery they put my ad/script blockers through just to see their site means i don't do biz with them. Try looking at them with Ghostery add-on installed...jebuz.

Doesn't mean they are bad, but meh...there are better options,. IMO

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The amount of fuckery they put my ad/script blockers through just to see their site means i don't do biz with them. Try looking at them with Ghostery add-on installed...jebuz.

Hahaha Fuckery

My phone I have a lot listed similarly

14d3ba7bbd33172bdae2645785d37cc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

You’re using FF?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL< I had no idea, but it all makes sense now..:gaah:

Nice seeing ya Nailz...u see my Griffin build I just did? Olde skool.. ;-)

(I'm getting too damn old to deal with 30ga SS316 2.5 ID duals man...I owned that build, but my hands/eyes hurt for it, The vape was worth it though.)

Heya @CaFF :)

Wow 30 SS, that must of been tricky, I had a hard time with 28 Gauge SS, especially spaced, always mess them up when changing the cotton.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heya @CaFF :)

Wow 30 SS, that must of been tricky, I had a hard time with 28 Gauge SS, especially spaced, always mess them up when changing the cotton.

Trick is, burn 'em once formed.....stiffens the wire.... ;)
Ya remember, we started on 32ga K1 at like 1.4mm...all after that is ez..lolol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trick is, burn 'em once formed.....stiffens the wire.... ;)
Ya remember, we started on 32ga K1 at like 1.4mm...all after that is ez..lolol

32 gauge I used for recoiling CE4's and then kanger subtank coils, what a PITA, I spend 2 hours doing 30 of them at a go, but they worked :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
32 gauge I used for recoiling CE4's and then kanger subtank coils, what a PITA, I spend 2 hours doing 30 of them at a go, but they worked :)
Ah yes....

Remember the CE2? ....a leak monster...needle fill at that.

Newbz be so lucky...lol

I should build some PROPER Genisis again....

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah yes....

Remember the CE2? ....a leak monster...needle fill at that.

Newbz be so lucky...lol

Oh yea, things so much easier nowadays, but you know what hasn't changed? Ordering from China, still pot luck on how long it will take, but I still keep ordering though, waiting on 4 vape packages from China right now :crazy::giggle:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea, things so much easier nowadays, but you know what hasn't changed? Ordering from China, still pot luck on how long it will take, but I still keep ordering though, waiting on 4 vape packages from China right now :crazy::giggle:

Ya man, it's gotten worse. Used to be standard 9-18 days. Now...fuck all.

I dropped a lotta cash recently on shit, only one order from 3F...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea sure did, my wife used them, so had to recoil them for her.
I still have all the old rubbers and shit i saved for rebuilds...lol

And still have brand new protanks clones in boxes. They rocked on my SVD...lol

I do not miss those days man.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have all the old rubbers and shit i saved for rebuilds...lol

And still have brand new protanks clones in boxes. They rocked on my SVD...lol

I do not miss those days man.

Uhm, you mean these, me too :xD::xD::xD:

IMG_20200522_210900.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL..don't make me mention pen springs and washers...yes, my Chobra still vapes.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After I watched Zen wrap a fucking Genny freehand at a picnic table while talking, in about 30sec...that shit changed my life. LOL...

Fuk, I'm old. And i have allll the old shit still. Guys are now dead who made some of this stuff..so weird.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After I watched Zen wrap a fucking Genny freehand at a picnic table while talking, in about 30sec...that shit changed my life. LOL...

Fuk, I'm old. And i have allll the old shit still. Guys are now dead who made some of this stuff..so weird.

I never really got on with the gennies, but they did start me building, luckily the original kayfun came along not long after I started using rebuildables, but even them could be a PITA compared to the Kayfun Prime I use nowadays.

I moved a few years ago, and a lot of my old stuff got thrown away to cut down the stock pile, now wish I had kept the old stuff, still be cool to have really.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never really got on with the gennies, but they did start me building, luckily the original kayfun came along not long after I started using rebuildables, but even them could be a PITA compared to the Kayfun Prime I use nowadays.

I moved a few years ago, and a lot of my old stuff got thrown away to cut down the stock pile, now wish I had kept the old stuff, still be cool to have really.

Old is new again bro..
Oh, and i have a new kitteh....my Tiki passed away in Nov 2019.

A crazy Torbie named Milly. =)

IMG_5767.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping has never been better, even though we face certain death of the Industry...

Eh, I'm gona go drink beer and watch iRacing...heheh

Good to see ya bud. :)

IMG_20200517_111436.jpg

VU Sponsors