Become a Patron!

P.I.F Box

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sent this for review:
3aa4caef7d4eaf88878eab33c8c94782.jpg

But the i4 has served me well... it's a solid, reliable workhorse of a charger and much needed if anyone is looking at a Reuleaux or Primus or Bigger...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was sent this for review:
3aa4caef7d4eaf88878eab33c8c94782.jpg

But the i4 has served me well... it's a solid, reliable workhorse of a charger and much needed if anyone is looking at a Reuleaux or Primus or Bigger...

How is that one and how do you like those rounded red ceramic tweezers I keep meaning to buy some

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have 2 D4's can't go wrong with them and I've had an I4

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is that one and how do you like those rounded red ceramic tweezers I keep meaning to buy some

The charger is amazing. 8 slots, and will push 1 amp to all 8 slots. It'll handle LiIon from 10140 to 32650. It'll even charge 8 x 26650 at the same time!

ETA: This set of twizers is just ok. They're stiffer than I would like... the atty grip has come in handy, though...

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the fun part of the box you get to try something you might not necessarily buy

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Exactly. I even thought about researching for a mech mod, but those still make me a little nervous lol. Only real downside to that is I can't carry it with more at work

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my hands on this 4 bay charger from Wake and Vape. Was like $20. Even looks like a hippy van. But works quite well.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I paid $25 at a B&M. it was obviously a mistake on their part. I did not know anything about the charger until after I bought it, then I saw how expensive it was (I've had it for a few months) and decided not to go back to that particular shop..lol
Just go back and thank them for having pot break just b4 you got there!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
PIF.jpg
Okay, here is photo of my initial donation. Will pm the tracking number later today.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now, it's like herding kittens..lol. Once we have direction, we will fly straight. I am mailing my initial item tomorrow morning. Shouldn't take too long to get to MA. It will go USPS priority.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately I had a big monkey wrench thrown at me early this morning and did not make it to the PO this morning, but will tomorrow.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok everyone,we're just waiting on the contact info for:
@DED420
@cr1d3r
@Jlankford3336

Please remember to PM your tracking numbers to either Mrs.Beauty or myself for our records.

Does anyone have anymore ideas for box names?
I'm creating a list of the suggestions so far and we'll decide on the name as a group.;)
cheers,

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bondo can their be some type of rule were I've seen this happen when the box is getting down to slim pickings if you pick out a great mod and a brand new tank with a few packs of coils I just don't think it's cool to leave the people behind you with not much to choose from if by all means if you need it take it but I just wish things could be a little better if people take the community into mind. I have a large amount of stuff so I'm not going to take the best thing out just because it's the best thing I'm rambling but does that make sense????

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Mrs. Beauty will be creating a punchlist of everything in the original box with room to mark your names next to what you take and room to write in what you've added.(required)
Posting pics of what you take/add in the thread will be required as sort of a confirmation. We ask that whoever has the box get atleast 3-5 "likes" before packing it all back up and shipping it out.
If someone decides to be an asshat and jack the box up,there's not much we can do about it but i assure you that they won't be included in the next round. I'd like to imagine that we're all good people but only time will tell i 'spose.
As an added precaution the box will be coming back to Mrs.Beauty and myself periodically and though i can't speak for Mrs.Beauty,if i see that the box is a little on the light side then i'll do what i can to add more items. It may not be the cream of the crop but it'll at least get it back on track should something happen.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my donation for the box. I'll send a pic in a bit. Decided on a tube mech mod. I talked to the guy at my B&M about it. He said He has one himself actually. He also said he sells a ton of them and I bought the last one. Quite a solid little mod too.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok everyone,we're just waiting on the contact info for:
@DED420
@cr1d3r
@Jlankford3336
Please remember to PM your tracking numbers to either Mrs.Beauty or myself for our records.
Does anyone have anymore ideas for box names?
I'm creating a list of the suggestions so far and we'll decide on the name as a group.
cheers,

Sorry about the confusion and making you guys wait on me, but unfortunately I'm not actually in on this box, unless it's coming to Canada lol. So I guess that means there's one more spot open for someone else. I do appreciate being included though, I've wanted to be in one, but there's just not enough Canadians here to start one. Kudos to those contributing, and everyone have fun! :bliss:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my donation for the box. I'll send a pic in a bit. Decided on a tube mech mod. I talked to the guy at my B&M about it. He said He has one himself actually. He also said he sells a ton of them and I bought the last one. Quite a solid little mod too.

Here is a pic off the mod I got for the box. I may do a mech one day soon after talking to my B&M guy. Sounds awesome.

d76be4b92385fe37beb122ba9b89d0a2.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1464369040119.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry about the confusion and making you guys wait on me, but unfortunately I'm not actually in on this box, unless it's coming to Canada lol. So I guess that means there's one more spot open for someone else. I do appreciate being included though, I've wanted to be in one, but there's just not enough Canadians here to start one. Kudos to those contributing, and everyone have fun! :bliss:
@Etown smoke was trying to start one in canada... I'm sorry

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Etown smoke was trying to start one in canada... I'm sorry

Haha no need to feel bad lol, it is what it is.........I was one of the first in that thread, I was like "FINALLY"..........and then no one showed up :cry::tantrum: hahahaha oh well, guess we're all still frozen in our igloos haha........ at least I have some Vape Mail coming from @raymo2u, that'll take away the sting of not participating in having fun with all y'all Muricans haha :vapemail:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mrs. Beauty will be creating a punchlist of everything in the original box with room to mark your names next to what you take and room to write in what you've added.(required)
Posting pics of what you take/add in the thread will be required as sort of a confirmation. We ask that whoever has the box get atleast 3-5 "likes" before packing it all back up and shipping it out.
If someone decides to be an asshat and jack the box up,there's not much we can do about it but i assure you that they won't be included in the next round. I'd like to imagine that we're all good people but only time will tell i 'spose.
As an added precaution the box will be coming back to Mrs.Beauty and myself periodically and though i can't speak for Mrs.Beauty,if i see that the box is a little on the light side then i'll do what i can to add more items. It may not be the cream of the crop but it'll at least get it back on track should something happen.
Sounds good I too will do the best I can to replenish when needed

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Whiskey can we move this to beginning of the thread

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got my donation in the mail this morning and PMed the tracking to Bondo, though it's going to Vapingbeauty

Guess I shoulda PMed both of you?

This is a lot to keep track of, lol

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my donation in the mail this morning and PMed the tracking to Bondo, though it's going to Vapingbeauty

Guess I shoulda PMed both of you?

This is a lot to keep track of, lol
It's all good,she'll get a copy of every # i get.

What's everyones thoughts on DIY(homebrew) juice?
Do we say storebought only or allow it and ask for detailed labels?(flavor profile,base ratio,nic content)

VU Sponsors