Become a Patron!

Perfect Vape, LLC - not so perfect

I would not recommend getting mixed up with this company.

I can’t, in good conscience, slam a business for accidents, mistakes, acts of nature, etc... unfortunately, these things happen to everyone and every business. I can, however, comment on a business’s lack of integrity or interest to resolve such mishaps. Perfect Vape, LLC does not always practice integrity or interest when it comes to their customers.

We all expect a smooth transaction when spending our money for products and services. Hardly “earns” a rave review when it happens as expected per their legal obligation, imo, but we give 5-star appreciation when it goes seamlessly. Why not, right? If you want to know how much a company values your business, look closely when things go wrong, because things WILL go wrong... and when it comes to Perfect Vape, LLC, you should hope and pray things don’t go wrong with your order... because if it should, they aren’t concerned with getting it resolved. Once they have the money... you are on your own! Notice their replies on the BBB website are PUBLICLY snarky, unconcerned, unaccountable, and condescending. They are a business, it would serve them better to reply with professional-level communication...vs. high school level retorts. A bit embarrassing for them.

Sarah Fuqua, customer service representative and Manager, explained their shipping and return policy as: “Normally our policy states that the customer takes full responsibility of the package once it leaves our facility”... and she was thorough enough to screen shot the policy and post it in that email reply. It read as: “Once a package leaves our warehouse it becomes the responsibility of the customer.”

What she conveniently omitted from her explanation, and cropped from her email pic was the entirety of the site-posted policy:

“... IF the package is insured.” Which my $14 purchase + $4 s&h was clearly not! She is a MANAGER! Intentionally MANIPULATING a policy to deceive a customer! Over $14!!! I’m not clear as to exactly what customer service she provides, but I think I felt it!

Originally, I would have been simply satisfied with a replacement order for the one lost in transit. An easy $18 solution (and potential tax write off!) to satisfy a customer. Maybe an “apology discount” for a future purchase would have been cool. And they file their claim with the delivery service... and business roles on. But nope. They spent more in employee wages to stonewall the process than to resolve it. Over a week in business hours for them, and frustration hours for me, writing emails, several calls to PV and delivery service, being placed on hold, checking online tracking updates, and on and on and on.... and even though I was able to provide/forward the “proof” she specified as “policy” (which was available to her the same as it was available to me)... she continued to stall any resolution. Sarah has a talent for using “policies” that don’t exist on the website, to support her position. It wasn’t until I caught on to this and informed her of my intention to provide the BBB with the “proof” of all the deception, that she finally conceded to refund the money (ultimately, almost 3 weeks after I placed the order).

Contrary to the site’s 24 great reviews posted, there is no site menu option to post reviews. ??? If a problem with a Perfect Vape, LLC transaction or product should happen to you, be prepared to be the only one interested in resolving it. The customer service department would be better titled as the Customer Stonewalling Department. Perfect Vape’s interests in your interests, end at the warehouse door. Although other reviews suggest they end at payment confirmation.

Between their blatant public and private contradictions to their own policies when it serves their bank account, and the misleading site design... it’s not difficult to conclude: you might not want to give your money to a website company that puts more effort into holding onto your money, rather than holding onto your business.

Last edited:
After posting my review I checked out the site a little bit... very cool. TBH I found this site when scoping out review sites specifically... so.. I read many unfavorable opinions about this being the initial draw to the site, for some, but I wouldn’t have known all the other awesomeness this site has if I didn’t stumble across it due to an unfortunate circumstance. Obviously, like the other negative review posts, I was far from satisfied with an experience... but don’t write off all negative reviews as revenge platforms.
Most ppl know that their is strength in numbers... a voice to be heard. Rarely will 1 review deter the avg consumer. It’s just 1 source of info. Personally, I like to post reviews to contribute to the power of the consumers. I often rely (or wished I had) on (collective) reviews for my buying decisions when it comes to online purchases. I haven’t received any comments, yet... but after reading some of the feedback from other negative reviewers, I figured i’d get out ahead of it.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but I have been buying bulk unflavored juice and flavorings from perfect vape I am totally happy with price, quick shipping and quality.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors