Become a Patron!

Pharaoh RDA leaks like a champion... Through The seams??. HELP!

Hello guys. I come here because my Pharaoh dripper tank is driving me crazy. I got this baby a couple months ago, and since the first week, problems started. Flavour has been amazing since day one, but The freaking thing cant stop leaking.
The big problem here is this baby wont leak through the airholes like any other RDA, but from The seams at The Bottom. It literally leaks from somewhere around The 510 pin. Here are some pics from another guy that I found that ilustrate exactly what happens to mine.
Gracias amigos and greetings from Colombia
PD: forgot yo say, as I live in Colombia, I can't send the thing back to US, that'd be a huge shipping fee...

Attachments

• B0Y8QAe.jpg
    B0Y8QAe.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20170218-115154.png
    Screenshot_20170218-115154.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20170218-115114.png
    Screenshot_20170218-115114.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd suggest disassembling it cleaning it and putting it back together. I've never had a leak in wonder if there is an issue with a missing or bad Oring

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Replace the o rings to fix the leaks..... adjust the build or close air between use, to reduce the condensation at the air holes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hard to tell from pix, but sometimes an RDA will LOOK like it's leaking from the 510, when actually it's liquid getting out from between the cap and the deck. Change THOSE orings too, if you can. Is the cap real tight, or loose?

Its definitely a design flaw as I gave up on my Pharaoh. Best way to determine bad seal is by closing airflow completely and blowing into the rda. If you feel air at the bottom of the rda you know where its headed- garbage.

Iv tried contacting digi flavors and riptrippers but no reply. Looking at the jnternet, it defo seems like there are many suffering the same fate.

Never buying Rip Trippers stuff ever.

VU Sponsors