Become a Patron!

PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anybody heard from Pancho? Good luck with all the moving Mommay I know it can be such a pain. I keep think I need to pack my house up like I am moving so I can move back in and organize it all lol

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was on VU Wednesday night, but on other threads. Maybe he'll update today.

It was too muddy for them to set my POD today, so it's scheduled to be redelivered next Wednesday. I'll just keep boxing, stacking and walking thru my maze of boxes... I really have too much stuff...

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys sorry I thought I had posted earlier on here..
The box did go out yesterday and is on its way to scuba-matt. the only thing I took out was the gauntlet rda. Unfortunately I didn't not get any pictures of what was in it..
4b49449a839959b2a369a03f49f0194a.jpg
e88e46d392b089e2bf944de81c62154d.jpg

But I did take a picture of what I added. I threw in two drip tips both of them new and never used. On is a press fit drip tip that uses no o-rings and the other is a wide bore m - cutting drip tip. I also threw in 30+ feet of 22 Guage kanthal that I don't use, and threw bottles of juice.
Sorry about the delays guys.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome Thanks for the update Pancho. Has anyone decided on how round two of this pif box going to happen and if we can get in on round 2

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I'll post pictures of the box when it gets here.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heres what came, Lots of stuff, I'll add a few items before sending it off to @DeathMetal03.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait for my turn is that valkari the RDA or the fast tech genesis its its a dripper dibs :)

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe so, but where still no clear if we're starting from the top again and going down the list again.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@dre I don't see your name on the list. I will ship the box tomorrow to DeathMetal03. I was under the impression that @DeathMetal03 was starting a new list. The hybrid is still in the box.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will receive the box, Take inventory and then decide based on the amount of items contained inside either to start another box with current members or to take current with new members. I have already heard from other people that they are glad that the box is over and then we have some that are still interested in another run. At this time I am just going to sit on it and see what develops because we had a rough time with the current box and I wouldn't want a new member to snatch the box. Maybe I'll give it a few weeks and see where everyone stands and how many would be interested in another run with current or new/current. I will let everybody voice their opinion on the matter before we proceed any further.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any updates? Did Pancho recieve anything or whats up? Thanks

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was second to last on the box. I sent it to Scuba-Matt and he then send it back out to DeathMetal03.

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I sure have missed a lot in the last couple months, lol. My absence has been due to new job, school, and lots of traveling. Glad to be back though. Sure am happy the boxes made their way since last online :). Hope everyone has a awesome July 4th weekend.

VU Sponsors