Become a Patron!

PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you picked the Tobecco Big Kayfun, I did leave my favorite kayfun build in there. It's a triple twisted 32g single coil. I think it came out at 0.8ohms. Yeah, just throw some organic cotton in there and vape for days. It holds a shit-ton of juice. Cut the wick so it touches the deck, but don't stuff any cotton down the juice channels for best results.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is the box going to end at the last person or are we going to run it again so the beginning people will sample from the last and so on if that makes sense

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is the box going to end at the last person or are we going to run it again so the beginning people will sample from the last and so on if that makes sense
I'm last on the list, I'll be sending the box to @DeathMetal03 so he can start a new PIF box.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks builderbob! I would be down for a return box too!!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the box today. I haven't been home long so I haven't opened it yet. I will let you guys know how it goes :D
Yeah. Pictures please. Congrats Mommay! Are you moving far?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. Pictures please. Congrats Mommay! Are you moving far?
About an hour and a half from where I'm at now. I'm moving onto my youngest son's place. I'll get to see some of the grands every day or so. I'm excited about the move, but dread the actual move.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got home this afternoon.... where to begin???? I have more crap than the average bear and want to travel light, so badly. BUT, 'I might need it someday.' LOL. In addition to previous endeavors into knitting, crocheting, cardmaking, sewing, jewelry making, antique collecting, woodcarving and decorating, I have a ton of tools, more than a "butt-load" (if you're from the South, then you know how much that is) of family photos, school papers (My youngest son is now 34!) and more sticky notes than is legal. As sure as shit, the first thing that I throw away I'll need the next day. I require a taskmaster... Volunteers??? You can take home lots of stuff as pay. :D

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would help for the wood working tools..Never know when those will be handy lol

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. I had an emergency this weekend & couldn't get into the box until today. There was quite a bit of juice spillage, but it's all cleaned up. I was in a hurry to ship it today so I didn't get pics. Sorry! It's on the way to you now @Mommay . 9407803699300015058889

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice to see the box is making its way to the bottom of the list.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got home this afternoon.... where to begin???? I have more crap than the average bear and want to travel light, so badly. BUT, 'I might need it someday.' LOL. In addition to previous endeavors into knitting, crocheting, cardmaking, sewing, jewelry making, antique collecting, woodcarving and decorating, I have a ton of tools, more than a "butt-load" (if you're from the South, then you know how much that is) of family photos, school papers (My youngest son is now 34!) and more sticky notes than is legal. As sure as shit, the first thing that I throw away I'll need the next day. I require a taskmaster... Volunteers??? You can take home lots of stuff as pay. :D
I would love to. I would call dibbs on the knitting and crocheting goodies. I wish I lived closer. I would love to meet. One day hopefully!!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank God! This is the 1st time I have been able to connect to VU, since I posted last week. Geez... I will send out box tomorrow - I went to familie's for Easter. I do have a question - I tried my hardest to get the Big Dripper and the Kraken apart so I could try them. I tried everything and they wouldn;t budge. I thought I'd nab one of them, but finally gave up before I left home. I tried putting them in the freezer, WD40 and brut force (well, as brut as I could get...) The top cap of the Kraken came right off, but the metal covering wouldn't budge so I could get to the build deck - same with the big dripper base. I wonder if they were cleaned and maybe put together damp and developed a vacuum lock? Any ideas??

@Heather - we might be able to work out a deal.... let me finish sorting thru yarn, patterns & supplies. I have mostly natural fibers (Alpaca, cotton, wool, linen, etc). Maybe you would be willing to make me something, in exchange? We can talk about it in a week or two when I'm more 'together'. I would love for someone that would actually use it, to have it. Unlike myself, who has had it hoarded and put away for, what seems like forever!

Last edited:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank God! This is the 1st time I have been able to connect to VU, since I posted last week. Geez... I will send out box tomorrow - I went to familie's for Easter. I do have a question - I tried my hardest to get the Big Dripper and the Kraken apart so I could try them. I tried everything and they wouldn;t budge. I thought I'd nab one of them, but finally gave up before I left home. I tried putting them in the freezer, WD40 and brut force (well, as brut as I could get...) The top cap of the Kraken came right off, but the metal covering wouldn't budge so I could get to the build deck - same with the big dripper base. I wonder if they were cleaned and maybe put together damp and developed a vacuum lock? Any ideas??

@Heather - we might be able to work out a deal.... let me finish sorting thru yarn, patterns & supplies. I have mostly natural fibers (Alpaca, cotton, wool, linen, etc). Maybe you would be willing to make me something, in exchange? We can talk about it in a week or two when I'm more 'together'. I would love for someone that would actually use it, to have it. Unlike myself, who has had it hoarded and put away for, what seems like forever!
Definitely!! I would love that. Just let me know. If the big dripper is the one I put in, I had the same problem. Very frustrating. I figured it was me though and put it in the box.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the big dripper is the one I put in, I had the same problem. Very frustrating. I figured it was me though and put it in the box.
OK, The Big Dripper is now officially off of my 'to try list'. I have enough frustrations without adding more. Someone will enjoy it - just not me or you. LOL.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Woo! At first I though it was just me that couldn't log on to VU and I thought I was gonna miss out on the box because of it!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, The Big Dripper is now officially off of my 'to try list'. I have enough frustrations without adding more. Someone will enjoy it - just not me or you. LOL.
I had a bunch of people try to get it apart and had no luck.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woo! At first I though it was just me that couldn't log on to VU and I thought I was gonna miss out on the box because of it!
Never fear, I still have your address & knew you were still around. It will be heading to TX ASAP. I'll send you tracking info tomorrow eve.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry guys I was MIA.. I had some stuff going on. So, what have I missed??

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then I'll be sending it to @DeathMetal03 so the box can start all over again with a new list of participants.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
For those of us that want in on round two do we get to stay on the list just rerandom the list?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of us that want in on round two do we get to stay on the list just rerandom the list?
DeathMetal03 what are your thoughts? Or see what is in there when it gets back to you?

Hello everyone,

I would like to start PIF BOX 4.1 ASAP as soon as we get about 20 people committed I will send the box out to the first person on the list after giving 48 hour notice. We will use random.org

If you would like to get in on the pif box please let me know by commenting below.

Please remember that these boxes will be in Medium Sized Priority Mail Boxes which have a flat rate shipping cost of $12.65 each. *please include tracking number*

- By agreeing to the box, you are agreeing that you are 19 or older and reside in the US.

- It is your responsibility to contact the next in line for their mailing address. They have 24 hours to reply that they want it and provide an address. After that, contact the next in line and make a note of it in this thread.
- please write down what you take and what you put in and ( If you would like) any info about yourself in the note pad that I will include. * please post a pic of what you take and put in on this thread so everybody can see all the good stuff that's in the box*
- remember to put any eliquid into a ziploc bag and clearly mark bottles with nic level, flavor ect. If not already marked. This also applies to wire or anything else that NEEDS proper labeling.
- you have 2 business days to get the box back out (weekends / holidays don't count). please be respectful of everyone and don't hold the box hostage.
- Once box 1 gets too big/heavy/expensive to ship please send it to me so i can split into a second box.

If you have seen the other pif lists that are up then you should know how this works. If not then please ask questions and someone can try to answer them to the best of their ability. Communication is key here folks. Lastly, have fun!!

@Heather has been added as a box admin

MEMBER List:

@Lowell Lee-Granite Bay,CA
@Dutzy-Bloomington,IL
@harakire-.Long Beach,CA
@DeathMetal03- New Madrid,MO
@dre1982-Bordentown,NJ
@Laurel-Cincinnati,OH
@Manimal3497-Springfield,IL
@Heather-Canastota,NY
@builderbob-Lawrence,KS
@mike.dunning.370
@bgaulding
@Mommay-Bigelow,AR
@Pancho_Brown
@Scuba-Matt
I would like in name is gavino. Email is [email protected] I'm from caro michigan

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK guys, I'm needing some info on posting pics on here, again. Has something changed? I can't upload them directly from my computer anymore. Do I have to go thru Imgur or Photobucket, or something else now?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WIN_20150403_101701.JPG WIN_20150403_093851.JPG Never mind... figured it out. Here's what was in the box. I kept a couple of stickers, the Erl, Hades & Cerebus. I added some more stickers, 1/2 bottles of Five Pawns Sixty-Four, Leviathon Hydra and another Leviathon (I forget the name right now) and a bottle of Witches Big Melons by Deej. All in lower mg/ml since we had fewer low nic juices.

Also, take a gander at my new snake slaying gear... (I'm terrified of snakes, but the Copperheads are thick in the rocky river bottom on the land I'm moving to). I also have another new 'toy', but will save it for later. It's my Happy Birthday to Me present. My birthday's not til next week, so it has to remain a surprise. LOL.

Attachments

• WIN_20150408_131545.JPG
    WIN_20150408_131545.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 21

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 18481 View attachment 18482 Never mind... figured it out. Here's what was in the box. I kept a couple of stickers, the Erl, Hades & Cerebus. I added some more stickers, 1/2 bottles of Five Pawns Sixty-Four, Leviathon Hydra and another Leviathon (I forget the name right now) and a bottle of Witches Big Melons by Deej. All in lower mg/ml since we had fewer low nic juices.

Also, take a gander at my new snake slaying gear... (I'm terrified of snakes, but the Copperheads are thick in the rocky river bottom on the land I'm moving to). I also have another new 'toy', but will save it for later. It's my Happy Birthday to Me present. My birthday's not til next week, so it has to remain a surprise. LOL.
Wow Mommay. You are going to get those snakes. Too funny. They won't attack you! They are just as scared of you as you are of them. Once my boss called 911 because there was a snake in his house. Can you imagine?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a snake in my toilet one morning. I called my husband at work & told him I was going to call 911 - after all, they work hard to "protect & serve". <vbg> Luckily, my next door neighbor came over and took care of the beast! No, they could not possibly be as afraid of me as I am of them... I probably need intensive therapy... shh, don't tell anyone.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alright I ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some bad news..

The box came in yesterday and I haven't gotten a chance to look threw it yet.
The bad news is I won't be able to ship till Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can I ask y'all if this price is a good one for this. Hcigar hb40 the authentic dna40 and the waidea vapor flask perfect 1:1 with a subtank mini and delta 2 for $200. Think that's a good price?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright I ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some bad news..

The box came in yesterday and I haven't gotten a chance to look threw it yet.
The bad news is I won't be able to ship till Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
My address has been sent to you by PM. Matt

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to town today, paid my 'Grandma speed demon' ticket.. Bought groceries and got more boxes, tape, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, etc. Hopefully, I won't have to make another trip. My POD will be delivered tomorrow & I can start getting things out of the house & put it in the POD. I'm already tired of this moving mess,

VU Sponsors