PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow manimal!! I can't wait for the box. I really want to try a mechanical.

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woop! Glad you liked the W9 @dre
I last minute threw in a couple things in there.
The tank is a clear tank for an AIOS dripper/tank hybrid. Unfortunately I lost that atty somewhere in LA. It will fit some random attys, just give them a try. its more for flair, and doesn't heat up as much as a metal piece.
The mod cleaning kit was only used once, but my local vape shop cleans my mods for free, so I have no need for it. Just use a little of the solution at a time, and do a cleaning process from pink, yellow, to blue. just give yer mod a rubdown. you'll get it once you use it.

Glad Mommay's okay.

Make sure when you send the battery that it's wrapped and sealed, don't want it bumping around and shorting out on something while in transport.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The battery is in a zip lock baggy AMD wrapped should be OK

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all, for yhe kind words. Getting better, got out a little bit today. I sure am glad - there's ice on the ground now and it's expected to hang around for a few. I'd be in sad shape if I lived up North... I don't like the cold, snow & ice. brrr

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks all, for yhe kind words. Getting better, got out a little bit today. I sure am glad - there's ice on the ground now and it's expected to hang around for a few. I'd be in sad shape if I lived up North... I don't like the cold, snow & ice. brrr
I'm glad to see you back on the forum!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow manimal!! I can't wait for the box. I really want to try a mechanical.
there is two in there the stingray clone needs polished up but otherwise good. The panzer clone works good you just gotta mess with the screw in the top to get it so the battery doesnt rattle if using flat tops especially but works like a champ. The valkeryie clone is the one that has the genie tank its a hybrid mech. I never could figure it out. I had a hard time with genie style tanks.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So you sending it out today @dre? :D
I'm sorry I won't make it out to the post office today the snow messed up my whole morning and now I'm running behind I promise I'll have a tracking number to you by morning :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay that's cool. I know you guys got hit hard with the snow. No worries. :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mommay thank you for the juice!! I tried the menthol pomegranate and love it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's almost my turn!! Add pictures Laurel when you receive it please.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope everyone has their juice. The weather must've held up the pony express. Heather, I'm thrilled that you like it. I thought the taste was great, but knew I'd never vape a whole bottle of menthol flavor - glad I found someone to appreciate it.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the PIF Box today! Just got off work and it was on my doorstep. Very, very cold. I'll post my "What I took/What I put in" pics tomorrow as I've seem to come down with a sudden stomach flu thing. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Vape On.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys. Sorry about the delay. I've been awfully sick and Cincinnati got hit with a good amount of snow, so I wasn't able to leave the house or even much leave my bed this weekend. I'm actually home from work because I'm still sick. I'll try my best to get the pictures up by tonight and the box out tomorrow. Again, I'm so sorry for the delay.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys. Sorry about the delay. I've been awfully sick and Cincinnati got hit with a good amount of snow, so I wasn't able to leave the house or even much leave my bed this weekend. I'm actually home from work because I'm still sick. I'll try my best to get the pictures up by tonight and the box out tomorrow. Again, I'm so sorry for the delay.

Sorry you are feeling bad @Laurel . Take care of yourself & get better soon!!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay friends, here it is!

What I took out:
5fcb0a14f77794facb0a6770fb0da8a1.jpg

Plus the Nightfall juice by Teleos
What I put in:
b04e24018ea2b1fc35baa60596f4474c.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks great Laurel!! I have been wanting to try that anml juice...Great additions.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had to put the Detroit Underground Juice Collective juice bottle (the tall bottle in the back) in a random box. I didn't have enough room.
But someone will love that juice! Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy 3mg.
DUJC makes AWESOME juice. I personally love Eloise (Sugar Cookie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream). The flavor is SPOT ON for both juices. DUJC.net

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who put the copper Tugboat RDA in. Authentic or Clone?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do. I vape just about everything from 4-12 mg.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do. I vape just about everything from 4-12 mg.
Nice. The ANML Looper juice is 12mg. I would've kept it, but since I stepped down to 6mg a couple months ago, 12mg makes me cough like crazy! I need to get some Looper in 6mg or 3mg. That juice is something special! Phillip Rocke is a eJuice genius!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice. The ANML Looper juice is 12mg. I would've kept it, but since I stepped down to 6mg a couple months ago, 12mg makes me cough like crazy! I need to get some Looper in 6mg or 3mg. That juice is something special! Phillip Rocke is a eJuice genius!
I really want to try it. fingers crossed it makes it to me. jk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think u are after me. I want to try it so I will drip it to see what it taste like but I will make sure to leave it in there :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think u are after me. I want to try it so I will drip it to see what it taste like but I will make sure to leave it in there :)
I know I can't call dibbs. It is yours if you like it. Maybe just a tiny bit left? I am hesitant to buy it because of the price tag, what if I don't like it.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
All good. I just mainly want to try it so I will make sure it goes back in the box for you :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm mailing it this morning. I will have the tracking number sometime within the next two hours.
I really, truly apologize for the delay. I don't have a car, so the only time I can go to the Post Office is on Saturday when I can get a ride.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I did not take incoming pics but I rearranged this box and added to the point u can't add no more lol.

Here is what I took out.

fbe998088a3881f09ab3c2b51fd1dd2a.jpg

Here is outgoing photos and I forgot the one of all the extra nooks and crannies filled with juice
As for what I added it's everything I showed previous post and some carts and tanks also

Mods box
994f37000552ce72a07b30522989d585.jpg

Most of the atomizer box lol didn't realize how crap my pic's are lol

a8ac29df0c3af97e578576e94d063093.jpg

Juice box 1

2e76c1238adf5e99e742e07c9b4c47ed.jpg

Hella blurry juice box 2

8ab61f61232b4e0ce15cfc58af668108.jpg

Think I missed a box of juice. This box is heavy and fully loaded lol and the anml is still in there :) will get it out tomorrow or wed. Will update with tracking probably tomorrow :) will most likely be we'd when I ship due to icy rain here tomorrow.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully the next person in lines likes quite a few things cause there is no room left in that box lol

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good job everyone. The box seems to be moving along nicely.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it's up & moving again. I hope you guys are having better weather than what we've got here. We're iced in & it hasn't stopped in the past 24+ hrs. Darned groundhog!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thread Unlocked:D

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thebox should've arrived at it's next destination by now. Please check in and let us know.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The box did arrive! It is packed full. I will update what I take and add later on. Then ship it out Monday morning.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bad news guys. I did not mail the box today. I totally forgot it this morning and was an hour away before I remembered it. Sorry. I will get it out tomarrow. I grabbed the looper (and love it) plus one mechanical mod. I added some juice and an orchid (rebuildable tank, I think that is what it was called). I just got home and wanted to update you guys.

VU Sponsors