Become a Patron!

PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny how things work out I drop my mech mod coming out the car and broke it and now harakire put a Manhattan in the box :) all is good now if I get My hands on that

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny how things work out I drop my mech mod coming out the car and broke it and now harakire put a Manhattan in the box :) all is good now if I get My hands on that

Oh no it broke.. That has happened to me twice getting out of the car. I'm really clumsy like that.

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow Ive missed about a page worth of posts since school and new job started for me, lol. @dre I'm gonna blame the holidays and new year for all the post issues, lol. I had ordered a 26650 and the texas facility apparently lost like 200+ packages for an additional week. I filled claim with the seller and 4 days later it got delivered for a total of 8 days over due, lol. Anyone planning on passing on another box mod in the future? If you are I'd be a very thankful and happy puffer :) Until then any recommend any particular affordable box on the market?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow Ive missed about a page worth of posts since school and new job started for me, lol. @dre I'm gonna blame the holidays and new year for all the post issues, lol. I had ordered a 26650 and the texas facility apparently lost like 200+ packages for an additional week. I filled claim with the seller and 4 days later it got delivered for a total of 8 days over due, lol. Anyone planning on passing on another box mod in the future? If you are I'd be a very thankful and happy puffer :) Until then any recommend any particular affordable box on the market?
I just bought myself a sigelei 150 watt with a black carbon fiber freakshow RDA. Just waiting on the mail.

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So yesterday my family hosted a superbowl party, and one of the guests was interested in vaping. He seemed really enthusiastic, so I PIF'd him the Manhattan mod and the Plume Veil I had taken out of the box, along with a bottle of my own juice. Sorry @dre :/
I'm headed out in a bit to ship the box, but if I don't make it, It'll be out tomorrow afternoon. Sorry about the holdup.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's all good I just built my flask today since I fried the clone board ;) dna40 yo its the tits
And I ghetto rigged my mechs switch to work again.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there any 20, 22 or 24 g wire left?

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes theres lots of wire leftover. I only took one of each, except 2 packs of 28

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box is out! It'll get to @DeathMetal03 by Friday!
Tracking Number:
9114 9999 4431 3425 8170 38

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone get there juice from mommay? Hope she's OK haven't heard anything on here lately.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone get there juice from mommay? Hope she's OK haven't heard anything on here lately.
No I haven't recieved or heard anything from her.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mommay hasn't been on since Jan 22nd. I hope she is well.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone received there juice from mommay? I hope she's OK

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Wife called and told me the box has arrived. I will look through it this weekend and will get it back out Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. She said There's lots of juice so that's good news because I'm short on that and thicker kanthal. I bought the new Billow RTA and that thing sucks some juice but it's the best tank I've had so far. I highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a great RTA with crazy airflow, great flavor & cloud production.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Wife called and told me the box has arrived. I will look through it this weekend and will get it back out Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. She said There's lots of juice so that's good news because I'm short on that and thicker kanthal. I bought the new Billow RTA and that thing sucks some juice but it's the best tank I've had so far. I highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a great RTA with crazy airflow, great flavor & cloud production.
Yay its almost my turn :) seemed like it was never coming

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been wondering about the Billow.... I have a Lemo Drop. Does it hold more juice than that?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just a heads up I am not on here a lot but I do have some stuff for the pif box that I have been holding on to. So if I dont answer on the thread if you pm me here it will pop a notify on my phone. I try to check in when I remember but being a single mommy working full time I am not on here daily. I do promise when its my turn to get the pif box to post pics and not hold on to it for forever. I know what its like to have pif boxes go mia I have had it happen to me twice. Tried one when i hosted on vapers nation got it loaded the hell out of it and the next person never forwarded it on. Started another one had a list going on with vendors on it even to pass around and it disappeared somewhere between the first 3 people (one said they forwarded it second never verified, they all lived within driving distance) never heard from it again so I promise not to do that. Just dont want to miss the opportunity to try some new stuff I might not otherwise be able to or to pass on stuff that I have collected that I am ready to pass on. So if I dont respond on the thread please pm and again promise when it is my turn to make sure I am on here and quickly get it passed on to the next :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I spotted the first box today!!
63498fd5120b8059184bddb989a9391e.jpg

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the delay but it's been a busy week. I got the box shipped. There are a couple rda's, 2 tube mods, couple packs of kanthal, some juice, and a tube mod cleaning kit. A few glass bottles were knocked around during shipping and arrived broken from knocking into one another. I just put everything into a new box. I took some wire, cotton, a couple mbv juices, a tobh Atty and gave the caravela to a guy that broke his Nemesis. I added more juice, a single bay charger and a copper 26650 Hades mod.
Tracking # 9114901123086913245542

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the delay but it's been a busy week. I got the box shipped. There are a couple rda's, 2 tube mods, couple packs of kanthal, some juice, and a tube mod cleaning kit. A few glass bottles were knocked around during shipping and arrived broken from knocking into one another. I just put everything into a new box. I took some wire, cotton, a couple mbv juices, a tobh Atty and gave the caravela to a guy that broke his Nemesis. I added more juice, a single bay charger and a copper 26650 Hades mod.
Is that bottle of the pudding juice duzybput in for me in it still?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That and a brown bottle are the ones that broke and leaked out. The box was pretty beat up when I got it but it smelled good lol

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I edited the post and put the tracking at the bottom

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Laurel pm me your address I'm shipping the box out the day I get it unless it comes on Saturday.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, Guys... I'm soo sorry. Your juices were taken to the post office by my sister TODAY> Now for the explanation. I usually don't share my health issues, but I let all of you down, so I need to clear the air. I have MS and have been having a terrible flare-up. When these happen (thankfully the big ones are seldom) I can't get around well, walk (or drive) like a really bad drunk, my fingers refuse to do what my brain tells them- so typing is not in the cards and this flare involved my eyesight. That has been scary. I'm on the upswing now - just slow. I'm going to try and catch up on the thread and messages before I give in tonight. My recliner now has my buttprint permanently ingrained. I haven't been out of the house, and hardly the poor recliner since my disappearing act. I DO apologize and the PO said your juices should all arrive on Tuesday - I'd send you all tracking info, but my sister has the receipt and I won't see her til Saturday. I'm now going to backtrack and catch up on all of you guys and the PIF progress.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
L
OMG, Guys... I'm soo sorry. Your juices were taken to the post office by my sister TODAY> Now for the explanation. I usually don't share my health issues, but I let all of you down, so I need to clear the air. I have MS and have been having a terrible flare-up. When these happen (thankfully the big ones are seldom) I can't get around well, walk (or drive) like a really bad drunk, my fingers refuse to do what my brain tells them- so typing is not in the cards and this flare involved my eyesight. That has been scary. I'm on the upswing now - just slow. I'm going to try and catch up on the thread and messages before I give in tonight. My recliner now has my buttprint permanently ingrained. I haven't been out of the house, and hardly the poor recliner since my disappearing act. I DO apologize and the PO said your juices should all arrive on Tuesday - I'd send you all tracking info, but my sister has the receipt and I won't see her til Saturday. I'm now going to backtrack and catch up on all of you guys and the PIF progress.
Glad your back @Mommay. The juice is the last thing I was worried about. I'm just happy that your ok because your health is #1

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm so glad to have you back @Mommay! No need to apologize, you are loved! :)

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I'm so very sorry to hear about your illness. Glad you are back & getting better!

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't figure out what that plastic piece of a tank went to. I hope you like the after hours and slowfoot. That sweet Lucy is a new line and retails for $16

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ready to ship out hopefully tomorrow if not Monday at 9 am eastern for sure
4090e196724b09bde204e0f942223d38.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mommay I hope that the flare is almost done. So sorry to hear of your troubles. I am sending positive vibes your way.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't figure out what that plastic piece of a tank went to. I hope you like the after hours and slowfoot. That sweet Lucy is a new line and retails for $16
I thought the tank was for a kayfun but I was wrong maybe its for a taifun?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would have thought the same thing. Looks like a kayfun tank to me to. Closer picture of it I might be able to help indentify it. I am the kayfun queen lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hardware

148eb5579e885dee9354d612c3e0472e.jpg

Juice

620ee89190f9358d698dee23cccbbdaf.jpg

See if this works I am not good at using my phone to upload pics here lol. I have enough stuff to start another PIF box lol. So this is what i got to throw in there. Throw it all in? Anything ya'll see I shouldn't throw in there? The tank that is in pieces is drying and goes with the valkrie I will put it back together before I throw it in there :) I will see if I can find a link to it in a lil bit. One i remember is Pima and cant remember what they call the other it's great but I use elf wick now

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh the Vapor Shark in the juice pic is not included lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't get it out today sorry :( Monday for sure but I think its a holiday and its closed?

VU Sponsors