Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been doing ok, too. Just life as usual. Have any of you tried the Sweet Tarts flavoring from the box? I like it! I'll have to order some, it's good to vape a bit to refresh the taste buds.
I haven't yet. Lol Idk where we even are on the list for who's got it. But I know I'm one of the last people on the list. I have a sweet tart flavor sitting at home that I'm gonna put on. Got it a while back but wasn't really my cup of tea .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got some vape Mail
fe6d3e076dc169510fefa5366089d623.jpg
a6f14481f2d1697cba996621665b791d.jpg
4be2b7a20eb1d7a2cd584e6ea8a66b48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It finally came in about 15 minutes ago :) got a couple of 30ml bottles of flavors I was out of. And a A/V buster mech clone...things pretty sweet so far
ba208abb99fa01682a71b4dc76dda89b.jpg

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been doing ok, too. Just life as usual. Have any of you tried the Sweet Tarts flavoring from the box? I like it! I'll have to order some, it's good to vape a bit to refresh the taste buds.
I haven't yet but it's a main flavor in a recipe I want to try

I haven't yet. Lol Idk where we even are on the list for who's got it. But I know I'm one of the last people on the list. I have a sweet tart flavor sitting at home that I'm gonna put on. Got it a while back but wasn't really my cup of tea .

I'm up next just not sure what's going on yet

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word yeah I thought the list was on the 1st page but was apparently wrong

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Once we get 12-15 people I want people's input on what they'd like to see and how to manage things. If you have an idea you want to bounce off me feel free to PM me I really want to make this work because a lot of people don't want to make that initial investment into DIY because they're not sure if they'll like it and same as in building even tho wire is cheaper it's still an investment

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Can I be a part of this PIF BoX?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can I be a part of this PIF BoX?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We are waiting for the box to be mailed out as soon as it is I can add you to the list it's supposed to be mailed today. I'll keep everyone posted

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are waiting for the box to be mailed out as soon as it is I can add you to the list it's supposed to be mailed today. I'll keep everyone posted

Is that why my name is not on the list either???

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so I have the list and order which we will go in
1) @misswish
2) @kross8
3) @midknight420
4) @axelbeam
5) @TheKiddVapes
6) @Doc Roland
7) @Diescum88
8) @Dawn0810
9) @Diabolique
So I'm going to pack up everything today and have it shipped out tomorrow and it'll be on its way because we are a smaller group shipping will be less expensive than some of the bigger boxes also there will be a notebook inside where you can write what you took and what you added and a message to the group.
I edited because someone made it at the last minute woohooo

Here is the list if I'm missing anyone please contact me

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so I have the list and order which we will go in
1) @misswish
2) @kross8
3) @midknight420
4) @axelbeam
5) @TheKiddVapes
6) @Doc Roland
7) @Diescum88
8) @Dawn0810
9) @Diabolique
10) @Lolothatisme123
So I'm going to pack up everything today and have it shipped out tomorrow and it'll be on its way because we are a smaller group shipping will be less expensive than some of the bigger boxes also there will be a notebook inside where you can write what you took and what you added and a message to the group.
I edited because someone made it at the last minute woohooo

We have a new member @Lolothatisme123

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys got the box in last night will go through it when I get home I'm back to 12 hour shifts but should have it out Friday or Saturday will post takes and gives tonight
Awesome:) and lol if ya need some time off I'll take a few of those shifts. Works been dead here

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning hope everyone had a great thanksgiving now that that's over here are my takes
68cb3aa8dd9e4f4d7569c7c0d5179916.jpg
some tweezers and battery wraps a package of rayon ( never used it would like to see how it is) a syringe the metropolis tank and the coils for it tfa key lime tfa sweet and tart and far grape concord and a glass vile my gives
095cc09ebdca24cac7894197245b5ea8.jpg
59dd22a48036f66db2bf2d76a6f789b8.jpg
one roll of clapton wire one spool holder 2 15ml glass bottles one coil jig set 2 sort of funnels that are great to use for filling unicorn bottles one pin vise (this thing is great if your trying to make micro claptons) and 10 sets of fused claptons 2x26k/32k

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That being said. I don't have anything to contribute if this box is still going. I am new to vaping and new to building...barely any supplies yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I've been off the grid a bit. Still working on a few things but think it is slowly coming together. I've missed you all alot

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Missed you too... but then again, I've been scarce too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will hello everyone who aren't ON here now but good to see your post and great to hear there aren't any hardships!!! I've been messing around ON IG so I do miss you all!! Welcome to the new people on here and stick around. Because you're going to meet some of the finest people in this community. Vape on, Vape hard!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors