Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in Atlanta on biz so my internal time clock is still on California time so I have to try and get some sleep

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see you and have a great eventing my brother!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @TheKiddVapes ! Hope you got to get some sleep... that three hour time difference can be a bear. Sorry about all the rain... but we need it up here in East TN!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well... if we close on the selling of our house on December 16th, I should be able to join back in come January 1st! (I just need to get through Christmas for others)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello fam! Just got back into town from a business trip in Atlanta late last night and survived my 1st tornado warning, they evacuated everyone to the basement and the sirens were blasting!! It's funny that these people were so calm....I'm born and raised California and it scared the pants off of me, lol...
The good part of coming home was I received a tracking number from @axelbeam that the box is headed my way!! I'll let you all know when posting my give and takes!!! Vape on, Vape Strong!!!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello fam! Just got back into town from a business trip in Atlanta late last night and survived my 1st tornado warning, they evacuated everyone to the basement and the sirens were blasting!! It's funny that these people were so calm....I'm born and raised California and it scared the pants off of me, lol...
The good part of coming home was I received a tracking number from @axelbeam that the box is headed my way!! I'll let you all know when posting my give and takes!!! Vape on, Vape Strong!!!
I grew up in tornado ally. Tip:

Face North
Put your right hand on your heart
Now keeping your right elbow in place,,,pivot right arm away from your body to 2:00
Now look over your left shoulder
Look at the clouds..if they are low and gray and sort of look like the edge of torn paper...you are in danger. Nasty tornado tend to go SW to NE.....looking over your left shoulder back to your extended 2:00 right hand tells you that you are in the path

Head north\ west. stay away from large bodies of water....tornados tend to gain strength from ponds and lakes

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I received the box and got to open it today, I've been playing catch up from being out of town on business so this was the first chance I've had. This is what I got when I opened it up. (See photo) tmp_8518-20161209_1747571441253944.jpg As you can see this is a mess! I'll get into it tomorrow and clean it up and see what happened. Have a great night.....

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I received the box and got to open it today, I've been playing catch up from being out of town on business so this was the first chance I've had. This is what I got when I opened it up. (See photo) View attachment 68722 As you can see this is a mess! I'll get into it tomorrow and clean it up and see what happened. Have a great night.....
Damn that's rough :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Six months of two house payments plus renovating and moving was all we could take!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hallelujah!!! Good for you! I know your glad your out from under that!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its not my place to say, so i am willing to take a butt chewing from all.. but out of respect for all of the people that signed up for this pif,, maybe we should aim for a max time to hold the package.. i noticed 2 days listed on other pifs.. i could see a week,,,,,,,,,,but i really dont see why much longer. (except right now in the biggest holiday in America for Christmas where time and shipping can be a huge rare moment).

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its not my place to say, so i am willing to take a butt chewing from all.. but out of respect for all of the people that signed up for this pif,, maybe we should aim for a max time to hold the package.. i noticed 2 days listed on other pifs.. i could see a week,,,,,,,,,,but i really dont see why much longer. (except right now in the biggest holiday in America for Christmas where time and shipping can be a huge rare moment).
Completely agree, every other box I've been in has had a 2-3 days from receiving it to shipping it back out. To be honest it's been so inconsistent that I don't even remember where we are on the list anymore lol
That sounds reasonable. If someone runs into a problem, they can always let us know. I don't think anyone would be upset, stuff happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That sounds reasonable. If someone runs into a problem, they can always let us know. I don't think anyone would be upset, stuff happens.

I totally agree too

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree with posts on setting a time limit as well. I know many of us may have busy lives and things can come up. My $0.02 worth is that a week should be more than sufficient and that if something happens that makes it not possible then notifying the group is expected. I think we should be responsible, respectful, and considerate. If, as a group participant, feel that someone is not being so then that person or persons should PM the box moderator(s). I think anyone found not being responsible, respectful, and considerate should be taken out of the rotation. If there is a situation that needs exception then the box moderator(s) can convey that either by PM or via forum, whichever may be appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors