Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The Solo Flat by Vaptio

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave’s vape reviews. Today I will be covering a starter pod system, the Solo Flat by Vaptio. This device was sent to me by Vaptio for review.

vMjOONg.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

The Solo Flat is the latest starter kit by the company Vaptio. Vaptio has been known to release vaping products that look a bit more “classy” than some of the competition and the Solo Flat is no exception. Right out of the box, I was impressed by the size and style that the Solo Flat has. It is sleek, simple, and highly functional. I was sent the black model, but it is also available in gold/black and silver/black.

JOUv6Ls.jpg

2fYrABE.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FEATURES

The Solo Flat is a simple device. It is straight forward, no frills, and is a great device for a beginner looking to make the switch from cigarettes. One of my favorite features is that it is an inhale fire device. Simply puff on it, and it fires. A common complaint I hear from several smokers is that they don’t want a vaping device that requires a button. They just want to inhale and enjoy, and the Solo Flat allows that. The pod system is refilled through a port under the tip. Once the flavor begins to taste muted or burnt, toss the pod and install a new one. It is a very convenient system that many companies are going with, because it works. The device has a green LED indicator for battery life that directly shows the level of battery life through how “full” the green led appears. It has 15w of power and a 650mA battery. This combination equates to long battery life. I ran this device on and off for a few days before I had to charge it. When it comes time to charge, it takes roughly 2 hours if empty, but also allows for passthrough vaping while charging. There aren’t many features, but that’s a good thing.

kuHKgGg.jpg

Pictured next to the C-flat by Vaptio

vBbnSbC.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

Vaptio did a nice job refining their C-flat mod with this device. I like that it is an inhale fire device, just because it seems the most practical for a transitional device for smokers. The battery life is great, and it lasts all day and then some. The flavor of this device is also excellent. I found it very satisfying without needing to blow a big cloud. I elected to run 24mg nic salt liquid in this device and was able to fulfill all cravings without vaping non-stop. Every time I leave the house for quick errands it was very easy to just grab this and go. It is just so dang convenient! I still use this device quite a bit and am really enjoying the vape from it. I strongly recommend this device for a smoker that wants to make the switch. It is one of the best I have tried in this style.

PROS

-------Design looks great

-------Simple to operate

------Flavor is excellent for a small amount of vapor

------Battery life is top notch

------Charging time is just 2 hours

------Easy to fill

CONS

-------Battery indication is not shown in the manual at all

-------Coils are not readily available locally or many places online either

-------Tip loosened up on me and may get too loose over time (key word is MAY)

-------Price point of this is higher than many other similar pod systems

If this device seems like the right one for you, then head on over to Vaptio.com. It will be available soon.

Pizza Dave – delivering real reviews with no extra toppings

MtFY525.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this today from @Mykreign for sending him a bag of hardware for the TS he got which didnt have none.
9741069dac662d577ba6053e7beac157.jpg

Sent from my a very cloudy room

VU Sponsors