Become a Patron!

Please help me here! (Question)

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So today i went on a live youtube Chanel and pissed some guy off by saying ''This juice is the bomb'' He kept on getting upset with my opinions. He must of had some other stuff going on..There was this woman that was having a problem with vapers tongue, So I said to her. Well you might need to start vaping a different e juice profile. I said Lemon and honeydew and menthol are stronger profiles. Was I wrong for saying there is different profiles of e juice? I been a member of Zamplebox for almost 2 years and just ended my subscription because Im an older vaper now, i know what I like. Isn't it true that there are stronger profile juices? I know Im not going crazy here.

I said the Naked line has allot of great flavprs and the stronger one was Green Blast, He kept saying thats your opinion. I tasted all their juices and I know Green blast Honeydew e-juice is a stronger profile. Am I wrong?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I look at it this way, Taste is different (subjective) with everyone and to try and argue about a juice taste profile usually ends up with some agreeing while others say you are in left field. I wouldn't let it get to you.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I look at it this way, Taste is different (subjective) with everyone and to try and argue about a juice taste profile usually ends up with some agreeing while others say you are in left field. I wouldn't let it get to you.
Thank you. ''Nothing you can do''. I just left the live room.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was saying profile. Like a light cigarettes to a red cigarettes. Some juices are stronger in flavor. I understand preference but I was talking about the strength of the taste.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same deal though, plus all the variables , nic strength, Vg Pg , amount of flavorings used, list goes on & On.

VU Sponsors