Become a Patron!

Pod Nicotine Equivalent of 3mg?

Hey there, me and my girlfriend are thinking about ordering the new Eleaf iWu Pod System to take with us on 3-day music festivals, since our big mods are just way too clunky to transport. This system in particular is very intriguing to me because of it's high mAh. My question is, the both of us generally use 3mg in a normal (~80 Watt) usage. What nicotine strength in liquids should we buy to get the equivalent of satisfaction? Is 6mg enough or should we go for 12mg?
Btw, the option of Nic Salts is pretty much out of the question, since we live in Austria where ordering liquid off the internet is illegal.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey there, me and my girlfriend are thinking about ordering the new Eleaf iWu Pod System to take with us on 3-day music festivals, since our big mods are just way too clunky to transport. This system in particular is very intriguing to me because of it's high mAh. My question is, the both of us generally use 3mg in a normal (~80 Watt) usage. What nicotine strength in liquids should we buy to get the equivalent of satisfaction? Is 6mg enough or should we go for 12mg?
Btw, the option of Nic Salts is pretty much out of the question, since we live in Austria where ordering liquid off the internet is illegal.

No nic salts? Bummer :(

Then I would recommend 12mg, no higher (and no lower)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree, 12- 15 would be equivalent but will have more throat hit than salt nic.

You can get a salt nic sample from Nude Nicotine for $2.50 or something like that. 20ml or somewhere around there, get one, you will like it better for higher nic mixes and the effect on the body is faster.
Assuming you are mixing DIY juice but you can also just add salt nic to zero or 3mg/ml commercial juice

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Could you maybe order nicotine concentrate?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I missed that:oops: he doesn't seem to be able to order nic. Bummer.
There are a few companies putting out 3-6-12mg/ml salt nic commercial juice now too. Maybe you can ask your local vape shop or something?

VU Sponsors