Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some mushrooms one of the boys and I found today. Been reading and watching a lot of videos so this was fun.
ee09082db083c7f245c4be3725d6331d.jpg
d5d5befe31fe75983aa5f0633baeb71d.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another staircase refinish. Converting the natural oak to a nice onyx color. This is midway. Still have to pull all my tape, and repaint all the white spindles with a couple coats of a nice snow white tinted industrial grade semi gloss acrylic.
e3d0d04f1fca9e45570e1738762967b7.jpg
a4e4cf2a5e71e317cd5456a0596af151.jpg
cf6e021b5455831bf0de9b4ca64a4885.jpg
3d756478df576830ad9d91325ea95ac2.jpg
ffd941e8a0c802b0dd541d68f57fa40c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damage to my neighbors house because a tree fell during a wind storm while they were in Texas for a wedding. I had to deal with the power company for them until they got back.

FViHSRR3R4W1YsbghtIgpiCVf1Z2XjuQ4EAtCmaqXt0fcsXCTIBZh4TkaWDfn-_Pg1ziiBEP3kqvBKX5Dh5a1MAw8hWTmPAt7-a0MPESKUdsbmwzk4G0npYp40zhQ9xwANCm2j6w1N79oZAjjqVWdQv4Qaxw4vrHFiSBC0BR4gWI6y0cOnQZrs-MuhaiNp8ORnJ4ur7dalo2vj4s70fmsc_mGMAt2kIqM3Wpd_6BaHd_OAeV4caobWCp_4F-xx77J0XFSn0Y5qhn1zhrkiUIw2JQxeXv3dhxH3H1P3G4LPY9RIU_VukbyvwABrCwqfDSmgGvLW3YhWFJdIssb2rqQYdbPsQHRF96WcSmP3F3_Gbcbys39FmQIPrDT2_s_UeYuYPpdbfCki8vjHny0G83CnB17wjglffvo72y3dMkaG2NsTBObjhLmYQH1WLgses2JaQVmGu17kKgu55sZFpnPz9QJgkwmua5YIvgfQnmoASnU3Xl8MKMy4pOwWkOoUTzfbhH3qR70ju6HrpeJzpKPDCm0PPTiSbdHh1suY0N8Vfm4eGEBy-DD9Uvj-5Nh6t5E_5FAaXSqhVHca183j9glzRo3WnQ0crpHYSkM1-gM0EE77fwmEamJYVstn7gnZmo_RxuNsQusLI4Mz3E_QjU_iLoAYSLDrkO_4MioaTMZ01qmgjcqn6dS6o=w570-h759-no

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damage to my neighbors house because a tree fell during a wind storm while they were in Texas for a wedding. I had to deal with the power company for them until they got back.

FViHSRR3R4W1YsbghtIgpiCVf1Z2XjuQ4EAtCmaqXt0fcsXCTIBZh4TkaWDfn-_Pg1ziiBEP3kqvBKX5Dh5a1MAw8hWTmPAt7-a0MPESKUdsbmwzk4G0npYp40zhQ9xwANCm2j6w1N79oZAjjqVWdQv4Qaxw4vrHFiSBC0BR4gWI6y0cOnQZrs-MuhaiNp8ORnJ4ur7dalo2vj4s70fmsc_mGMAt2kIqM3Wpd_6BaHd_OAeV4caobWCp_4F-xx77J0XFSn0Y5qhn1zhrkiUIw2JQxeXv3dhxH3H1P3G4LPY9RIU_VukbyvwABrCwqfDSmgGvLW3YhWFJdIssb2rqQYdbPsQHRF96WcSmP3F3_Gbcbys39FmQIPrDT2_s_UeYuYPpdbfCki8vjHny0G83CnB17wjglffvo72y3dMkaG2NsTBObjhLmYQH1WLgses2JaQVmGu17kKgu55sZFpnPz9QJgkwmua5YIvgfQnmoASnU3Xl8MKMy4pOwWkOoUTzfbhH3qR70ju6HrpeJzpKPDCm0PPTiSbdHh1suY0N8Vfm4eGEBy-DD9Uvj-5Nh6t5E_5FAaXSqhVHca183j9glzRo3WnQ0crpHYSkM1-gM0EE77fwmEamJYVstn7gnZmo_RxuNsQusLI4Mz3E_QjU_iLoAYSLDrkO_4MioaTMZ01qmgjcqn6dS6o=w570-h759-no
Sounds like fun. Seems as though you're not total dick. Many people would have maybe told them and then gone back to their beer.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like fun. Seems as though you're not total dick. Many people would have maybe told them and then gone back to their beer.

Still helping them out with this because they need the pictures I took and I had to tell them a dozen times there is no need to keep thanking me~! Go Enjoy the wedding and when you get back the house is still here. And by the way GFY are you a Crommy Don?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still helping them out with this because they need the pictures I took and I had to tell them a dozen times there is no need to keep thanking me~! Go Enjoy the wedding and when you get back the house is still here. And by the way GFY are you a Crommy Don?
Brother, I try to get along with most everyone. I don't know the history of the beef between you two, nor is it any of my affair. Whatever it is, is between the two of you. I believe you're both pretty decent people. You both can take and dish out a good ribbing. I don't like or not like someone because some else does or does not.

ETA: my above comment has nothing to do with any other member of VU. Their opinions of you or anyone else are theirs. I'm grown enough to form my own.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Brother, I try to get along with most everyone. I don't know the history of the beef between you two, nor is it any of my affair. Whatever it is, is between the two of you. I believe you're both pretty decent people. You both can take and dish out a good ribbing. I don't like or not like someone because some else does or does not.
ETA: my above comment has nothing to do with any other member of VU. Their opinions of you or anyone else are theirs. I'm grown enough to form my own.

Then why are you saying I am not a total dick? I do not remember butting heads with you so I assumed it was from other assholes who still hold a grudge because of the Wunt. Be that as it may my GFY to you was all in good fun. So GFY~!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then why are you saying I am not a total dick? I do not remember butting heads with you so I assumed it was from other assholes who still hold a grudge because of the Wunt. Be that as it may my GFY to you was all in good fun. So GFY~!
My friend, one of my failings is showing. I don't understand GFY (seriously).

To my knowledge we have not butted head, and I have no intention of doing so. Not fun. I prefer fun. The comment was meant as a backhanded compliment referencing people who see bad shit happen to their neighbors and make no attempt at helping, instead just have a "sucks for them" attitude (those having this attitude are dicks). You did not do this. So my intent didn't carry over and the comment was a fail. For this I apologize.

AS mentioned. I don't know the history of the beef between you two. But you're both grown people and may handle it is you will. I have no dog in that hunt and do NOT pick sides.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you found any edible ones? I always wanted to do a walking tour in Central Park to hunt mushrooms.
A few u believe but the identification is tough on some because they have look a likes. Definitely trying to find some chicken of the woods or hen of the woods. Both edible and highly noticeable

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry my friend after reading your post I now understand and I apologize if I was a little short with you. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself~!

There are a couple of neighbors who I actually will not lift a finger for but most I will risk my life to help.
Accepted but not necessary. I'm really bad sometimes at conveying my true meaning with the written word.

WE all have those days where we can be short. Life happens.

And, that's what I thought it mean so GFY! :p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think those make you throw up! But I bet the guy who does these walking foraging tours in the city looks for those. He looks like a hippie guy.

Be very careful eating Wild Mushrooms they can be poisonous, my Grandmother used to boil them with Nickles to test the ones she picked from the compost pile in our yard.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My friend, one of my failings is showing. I don't understand GFY (seriously).

To my knowledge we have not butted head, and I have no intention of doing so. Not fun. I prefer fun. The comment was meant as a backhanded compliment referencing people who see bad shit happen to their neighbors and make no attempt at helping, instead just have a "sucks for them" attitude (those having this attitude are dicks). You did not do this. So my intent didn't carry over and the comment was a fail. For this I apologize.

AS mentioned. I don't know the history of the beef between you two. But you're both grown people and may handle it is you will. I have no dog in that hunt and do NOT pick sides.

I think the GFY is an old ECF thing. However, I misunderstood and told someone to un fuck after telling them to GFY, and they got more peeved, I think! (Go figure! lol)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Be very careful eating Wild Mushrooms they can be poisonous, my Grandmother used to boil them with Nickles to test the ones she picked from the compost pile in our yard.

What happens to the nickels? Do they change color if they’re poisonous? That’s a cool fact, though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What happens to the nickels? Do they change color if they’re poisonous? That’s a cool fact, though.

If I remember right they turned Black because of the Toxins but Grandma passed away many years ago and I cherish making the Pasta and other things with her that I keep the traditions alive with. I will ask my Dad at dinner if he remembers.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I should’ve said I thought it was an ECF Fugee joke. I never ran into R1. I think he moved on or died or something when I was there. Classy person was the only one I saw, and yes she deleted a bunch of my posts!

VU Sponsors