Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I been vapin for bout a year or so what is a squanker I have not heard this term till not long ago

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
1st, it's squonker not squanker
2nd, the squonker is basically a bottom feeder where you squeeze (hence the term squonk) the liquid up to your atty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cxPS3uP.jpg

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What tanks are those cool looking

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Freejep

Member For 4 Years
7 weeks from order to delivery but worth the wait...lucifer with one of my So horneys...my first series(cheers for the headsup Mr series man PaulS)...running on quad aliens for past 3 weeks...using my remote wicking method to avoid any burnt hits

20160702_231654.jpg
20160621_212703.jpg
20160621_212737.jpg
20160621_212854.jpg

Freejep

Member For 4 Years
20160705_224214.jpg

.11 ohms...650+ watts with fresh batteries around 550 watts when I swop out the batteries 4 hours later...less than half second over currents to stop the batteries getting warm...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7 weeks from order to delivery but worth the wait...lucifer with one of my So horneys...my first series(cheers for the headsup Mr series man PaulS)...running on quad aliens for past 3 weeks...using my remote wicking method to avoid any burnt hits

Why do I get blamed for everyone switching to series mods. A slew of guys here are using them, lol. We just know what's good for us. Enjoy your Lucifer but .1 on a series? You are more nuts than the 'crazy canucks'.

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's those peek insulators on the so horney's holding up?
Mine looked like melted cheese after pulsing a six pack of 28/32 3mm 6wrap K1 claptons...
Now I pulse at 1kW or so, they heat up like a tungsten lamp and I quench with a stream of super dry compressed air.
I did see a dual vertical, big coils. Tried big coils on a 40mm Mason (20AWG K1 on 7mm mandrel) but it was really hard to keep them wet enough.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently vaping on this super small (for me) Fuchai and TFV8 and this mini setup fills the room with clouds of flavorful vapor!

8149ae89fdb8d9179ac579d83de96ef0.jpg

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tsunami 22mm RDA with Fishbone glass top. Fits perfectly. Glass tops are on Fasttech for around a dollar
20160711_132527_zpsotbiicwp.jpg
20160711_132550_zpsooln84fd.jpg

Last edited:

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Temple Mod clone from Fasttech. Probably one of the best machined pieces I own clone/or not clone.

20160711_134342_zpsrqho6hpc.jpg
20160711_134354_zpsayf4fw2g.jpg
20160711_134453_zps4woolvfv.jpg

20160711_134442_zpsakm8hjuv.jpg

Derringer (also clone)
20160711_135834_zpssqwkd6uf.jpg
20160711_135826_zpspsxzz5uz.jpg

Size comparison
20160711_135924_zpsbmplnpe4.jpg

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temple Mod clone from Fasttech. Probably one of the best machined pieces I own clone/or not clone.

20160711_134342_zpsrqho6hpc.jpg
20160711_134354_zpsayf4fw2g.jpg
20160711_134453_zps4woolvfv.jpg

20160711_134442_zpsakm8hjuv.jpg

Derringer (also clone)
20160711_135834_zpssqwkd6uf.jpg
20160711_135826_zpspsxzz5uz.jpg

Size comparison
20160711_135924_zpsbmplnpe4.jpg
It really is amazing how great 30mm atties look on the 213 right??. I have a Orange Fuchai that I have rocking a 30mm Mason RDA. It looks great...and it's just an absolute beast. I call it the Orange Beast, will post pics when I get back home today!

Your setup looks killer!!! Compact and powerful!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It really is amazing how great 30mm atties look on the 213 right??. I have a Orange Fuchai that I have rocking a 30mm Mason RDA. It looks great...and it's just an absolute beast. I call it the Orange Beast, will post pics when I get back home today!

I put the Inde Duo - with the glass - on top of a Fuchai at the B+M to see how it looks. It looks great. Now need to buy the Fuchai - also want orange.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put the Inde Duo - with the glass - on top of a Fuchai at the B+M to see how it looks. It looks great. Now need to buy the Fuchai - also want orange.

Nice! Yeah I got the Fuchai after I returned my 213. I missed it's form factor :). I was mad initially about the lack of accurate TC, but now I have a ton of devices to do TC lol. The rest is history. Love the Fuchai and it's price.

Do you happen to have the Tsunami 24? I am wondering if the 23.x mm that FT has will fit it. I have the 24and would love that glass setup for it.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I totally agree. 30mm is great with the Fuchai 213. Im happy the mod is so affordable. It does wattage mode superbly. I cant wait to see that atty you mentioned.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally agree. 30mm is great with the Fuchai 213. Im happy the mod is so affordable. It does wattage mode superbly. I cant wait to see that atty you mentioned.
Actually, I have a pic of it sitting on my Triade here on my phone.

I now prefer it on my Fuchai though. It's the Mason RDA. They even make a ridiculous 40mm. I don't know of any mod that that would look right on though :).
2a885ba8d5f514c542d0f622343592dd.jpg

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks good. I like that Triade. I actually ordered one a few days ago. I couldnt say no to the price. Is that the red or brown leather?

Now I have to get that 30mm Mason. Hopefully I can get one in stainless. I'm going to pass on a 40mm for now; thats like a soup bowl.

looking for a DNA133 or 75 mod with 2x18650 or single 26650 that isn't a rectangular box. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good. I like that Triade. I actually ordered one a few days ago. I couldnt say no to the price. Is that the red or brown leather?

Now I have to get that 30mm Mason. Hopefully I can get one in stainless. I'm going to pass on a 40mm for now; thats like a soup bowl.

looking for a DNA133 or 75 mod with 2x18650 or single 26650 that isn't a rectangular box. Any recommendations?

Nice, yeah I love the Triade a lot. It a heavy mod, but I knew that going in and wanted it for that purpose.... Definitely the "nicest" mod that I own. That's the red leather version.

Nice the Mason is quite nice... I do however like the air holes of the RDA that you posted as I can see that producing an even smoother vape :) I do know that they make a Stainless version. I chose the gray to match the Triade side, but now I am using it on my Orange Fuchai and it looks good there too, IMO.

The 40mm is just overkill!!! lol

There's not many options for DNA non-rectangle mods. Besides the Triade or the Wismec (the Triade is way nicer)....

There's the VT133 that i love as well. Its a regular box mod, but with curved edges and feel really nice in the hand. Other than that, they are all quite boxy until you get into the Stabalized wood custom mods... entry into that domain is prob around $350 - $400 START! lol... I'd rather have multiple mods personally at that price. They are nice though!!

I hope that helps any.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DX200 V2 has multiple battery choices you can slot in. You can run as a dual 18650, comes as a 900 mah or you can get the 1300 mah. The battery components come on and off easily so you can have a spare set up. Price is pretty good. You can find the spare battery components for around 30 dollars.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice, yeah I love the Triade a lot. It a heavy mod, but I knew that going in and wanted it for that purpose.... Definitely the "nicest" mod that I own. That's the red leather version.

Nice the Mason is quite nice... I do however like the air holes of the RDA that you posted as I can see that producing an even smoother vape :) I do know that they make a Stainless version. I chose the gray to match the Triade side, but now I am using it on my Orange Fuchai and it looks good there too, IMO.

The 40mm is just overkill!!! lol

There's not many options for DNA non-rectangle mods. Besides the Triade or the Wismec (the Triade is way nicer)....

There's the VT133 that i love as well. Its a regular box mod, but with curved edges and feel really nice in the hand. Other than that, they are all quite boxy until you get into the Stabalized wood custom mods... entry into that domain is prob around $350 - $400 START! lol... I'd rather have multiple mods personally at that price. They are nice though!!

I hope that helps any.

Thanks for the reply.

I pulled the trigger on a black VT133 and a Therion DNA75 just now. It seems that the vx133 is the best bang for buck on the market.

I saw that ecig.com has noisy crickets on sale for 5.00 each too if your in the market for a good looking mech. I picked up 2 black and 2 SS. I'll use them as Atty holders.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply.

I pulled the trigger on a black VT133 and a Therion DNA75 just now. It seems that the vx133 is the best bang for buck on the market.

I saw that ecig.com has noisy crickets on sale for 5.00 each too if your in the market for a good looking mech. I picked up 2 black and 2 SS. I'll use them as Atty holders.
Thays fantastic. I'm jealous about that Therion!!! I have been chatting about it a lot lately. Where did u pick it up? Where did u find the noisy cricket for $5?? Lol did I read that right??? I am definitely in the market for that.

The VT133 is an awesome mod...I'm sure you are gonna like it! I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Therion with the intention of swapping chips with my DX200. Basically putting the DNA 200 in the Therion and the 75 in the DX. I love the look of the Therion, the absolute only gripe I have with it is that it is not a DNA 200.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thays fantastic. I'm jealous about that Therion!!! I have been chatting about it a lot lately. Where did u pick it up? Where did u find the noisy cricket for $5?? Lol did I read that right??? I am definitely in the market for that.

The VT133 is an awesome mod...I'm sure you are gonna like it! I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Therion with the intention of swapping chips with my DX200. Basically putting the DNA 200 in the Therion and the 75 in the DX. I love the look of the Therion, the absolute only gripe I have with it is that it is not a DNA 200.

ecig dot com for the noisy crickets
I got the Therion from Ebay and ElementVapes

I think you will have to rewire the Therion batteries for series too (maybe just flip a batt?). I believe they are in parallel. I have quite a few 22-24mm tanks that I vape at about 60w so the Therion will serve its purpose.

I'm so close to hitting the buy button for a Boxer dual 18650 DNA133. I like the form factor, but the price is pretty steep. Decisions, decisions. There is just so much shit to buy. I need to pick up a second job.

EDIT* I want a Think Vape DNA 200 Panzer now too.

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you will have to rewire the Therion batteries for series too (maybe just flip a batt?). I believe they are in parallel. I have quite a few 22-24mm tanks that I vape at about 60w so the Therion will serve its purpose.

I'm so close to hitting the buy button for a Boxer dual 18650 DNA133. I like the form factor, but the price is pretty steep. Decisions, decisions. There is just so much shit to buy. I need to pick up a second job.

Ha ha. Indeed. So much to buy! I'm getting $12 for the cricket at ecig though. Not a bad price regardless bit not $5 either.

Good idea about just swapping one of the batts in the Therion. I'm cool with rewiring though. I too feel that the 75w that the Therion is sufficient, I am just also tackling the problem I have with the DX200, it's 900mah lipo is insufficient bit it has a DNA 200 inside and I got less than what the 200 chip costs, so swapping makes the most sense in that scenario.

The lander is nice, bit the battery may not be up to it all from what I gather. The boxer in my opinion is just way overpriced for what they are - 3D printed boxes. They are unique in that regard though:)

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awe man, I hat to do this to ya, but if u got the black one you can get it for about $30 cheaper at ecig city: https://ecig-city.com/products/therion-by-lost-vape-75w-dna-75?rfsn=273119.07d64&variant=23546061507

If you got the brown, then you are good to go for a in stock unit. Only the black is in stock at ecig city.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that is a great price. Is that site safe? Never heard of it before.
Definitely legit. Did you order the black? Of so, I might suggest cancelling the order if you can. Of not...Element still has a great price and they ship fast. I got my Triade from Element.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely legit. Did you order the black? Of so, I might suggest cancelling the order if you can. Of not...Element still has a great price and they ship fast. I got my Triade from Element.

Element Vape will take my order back. They have great customer service.

My only worry is that the buy button for the black Therion still says pre-order while the drop down menu doesn't say pre-order on Ecig-City. Which is wrong? One has to be.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Element Vape will take my order back. They have great customer service.

My only worry is that the buy button for the black Therion still says pre-order while the drop down menu doesn't say pre-order on Ecig-City. Which is wrong? One has to be.
Yeah. I saw that too and can't remember if it were like that earlier when I fist saw it

This is the thread that I learned about the deal: http://vape.deals/lost-vape-therion-99-99/

" I just got word that the city has the Lost Vape Therion (black colorway) in stock and ready to ship. And, not only that. They have placed it on sale for just $99.99 with FREE SHIPPING included! You can pretty much forget about trying to find the Therion in stock at another US vendor. Especially so if your looking to get it on sale at a decent discount."

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. I saw that too and can't remember if it were like that earlier when I fist saw it

This is the thread that I learned about the deal: http://vape.deals/lost-vape-therion-99-99/

" I just got word that the city has the Lost Vape Therion (black colorway) in stock and ready to ship. And, not only that. They have placed it on sale for just $99.99 with FREE SHIPPING included! You can pretty much forget about trying to find the Therion in stock at another US vendor. Especially so if your looking to get it on sale at a decent discount."

I ordered it from Ecig-City. Whats the worst that can happen? I'll have two of them; one brown and one black. Win/Win or Win/Semi-Win

Also received a code for 10% off if you want to get one for 90.00

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered it from Ecig-City. Whats the worst that can happen? I'll have two of them; one brown and one black. Win/Win or Win/Semi-Win
Ha ha! It IS a gorgeous mod! I'm so tempted just got to get more specs to see if plan will work swapping the 200 chip.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha ha! It IS a gorgeous mod! I'm so tempted just got to get more specs to see if plan will work swapping the 200 chip.

I hope it works out. You will have the only therion with a DNA 200.
Any good deals on the vt133?

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the Fuchai with a 30mm Mason RDA

43310246f2964f8a5b0956b967a32dc1.jpg

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30mm Vape Mail today. Ohmega Alpha BFT and the Indie Duo

20160713_162212_zps72qju97i.jpg
20160713_162710_zps20o63eab.jpg
20160713_162626_zpsjzov1xnc.jpg
20160713_163252_zpsly8wzqlu.jpg
Nice that you too are into the 30mm toppers. I only have the Fuchai right now that accepts them tho! Have any others besides it's cousin the 213?

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice that you too are into the 30mm toppers. I only have the Fuchai right now that accepts them tho! Have any others besides it's cousin the 213?

I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm still on the hunt for 30mm regulated mods that I like. The search has been harder than it sounds since I just dont like the look of the majority I have seen. I have 5 mods on the way and a couple more once shipped, and I know that at least one of them will fit 30mm perfectly. Currently I have no mods that fit a 30mm perfectly including the Fuchai 213, but I will.

VU Sponsors