Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm still on the hunt for 30mm regulated mods that I like. The search has been harder than it sounds since I just dont like the look of the majority I have seen. I have 5 mods on the way and a couple more once shipped, and I know that at least one of them will fit 30mm perfectly. Currently I have no mods that fit a 30mm perfectly including the Fuchai 213, but I will.
Nice please post what you come up with! Congrats on your acquisitions!

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm still on the hunt for 30mm regulated mods that I like. The search has been harder than it sounds since I just dont like the look of the majority I have seen. I have 5 mods on the way and a couple more once shipped, and I know that at least one of them will fit 30mm perfectly. Currently I have no mods that fit a 30mm perfectly including the Fuchai 213, but I will.
Oh, have you gotten shipping confirmation for that Therion from ecig city? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but you noted that it may be Pre-order?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it .. I don't use TC ever. I don't own any tanks ...

M9Mv67c.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I own too many compvape. Two twisted, two 13/9, El Diablo, Seminole. I don't have enough mods. I want to use my two Goons, my BSC, my two Kennedys, my Phenotype my ... I know you understand Ray. I now have a Limitless Plus, a Theorem and a VCMT I never even use at all. I gave away a slew of older RTAs and I have tanks that just sit. I never use a tank. I bought new mods for my wife who is a MTL vaper just so I could put my tanks on them. Sad.

Sg6UgrW.jpg

Just a few I bought for her. There are at least five more. A D2 a D3 a Crown a Cleito. An AIO. An Evic with Nautilus. Another CoV with Vengeance. Another pink Pico. On and on.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I felt the same. If they would have put the 510 above the battery it would have fit 30mm atties and I would have purchased 1.
Ha ha ha...my thought EXACTLY. I was like, what...why that placement. Oh well. We have the RX200/s, Fuchai, Triade. Any others that you know for 30mm? Those are just the ones I have that the 30's work and not look terribly silly

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
d76996ecc2df22d774228c1108fa3513.jpg

Liked my other rx200 figured I'd get the 200s just came in the mail

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I purchased mine right when they came out and only color they had was silver. Wish I would have waited because that color combo is dope. Mine isn't bad but I would prefer all black.

cooder9282

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I purchased mine right when they came out and only color they had was silver. Wish I would have waited because that color combo is dope. Mine isn't bad but I would prefer all black.
My original Rx 200 is all black figured I'd change it up a bit couldn't decide between blue or red glad I chose the red I like it

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just picked up this set
78bf738d55e7f5eac0714fca16c37006.jpg

Caramel custard DIY just seems more delicious in the Hurricane (on the SX Mini Q Class).
BTW, this has arrived
b45ee4b4d863e1e0e68237da2fc94461.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a56b78bbdb9eeb305d6f0f662e0ea97d.jpg

a33a1eac2b661d5bfe86e5c160d9c14d.jpg

Just installed the 1300mah extender and carbon fiber wrap from JWraps on my Lavabox. Not too shabby if I say so myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freejep

Member For 4 Years
How's those peek insulators on the so horney's holding up?
Mine looked like melted cheese after pulsing a six pack of 28/32 3mm 6wrap K1 claptons...
Now I pulse at 1kW or so, they heat up like a tungsten lamp and I quench with a stream of super dry compressed air.
I did see a dual vertical, big coils. Tried big coils on a 40mm Mason (20AWG K1 on 7mm mandrel) but it was really hard to keep them wet enough.

So far all 5 horney peek insulators are good...my all day incubus parallel is 350w...my high watt quad 316L notched coils on lucifer series was way too hot(3.4kw...vaped half a dozen times as an experiment)...lucifer currently on 650w quad aliens....tried 1/4 inch bore 12 wraps 24 AWG K1 dual coils in the horney just to see if they would fit..not vaped them on the series yet...so far no probs with juice flow and burnt hits as I remote wick every build..20160717_194424.jpg

20160717_144824.jpg

20160717_144612.jpg
These 3 pics are the 3.4kw quad notched build...experiment in how hot can you go...too hot was the answer...so now just running duals on that horney...

20160528_151129.jpg

20160530_173312.jpg

How big can you go....very lol

Last edited:

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far all 5 horney peek insulators are good...my all day incubus parallel is 350w...my high watt quad 316L notched coils on lucifer series was way too hot(3.4kw...vaped half a dozen times as an experiment)...lucifer currently on 650w quad aliens....tried 1/4 inch bore 12 wraps 24 AWG K1 dual coils in the horney just to see if they would fit..not vaped them on the series yet...so far no probs with juice flow and burnt hits as I remote wick every build..

How big can you go....very lol

Nice!

Wow those slot coils are very low!

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know. I was just answering your question. I don't have a V4, I only own a V5.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

cooder9282

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know. I was just answering your question. I don't have a V4, I only own a V5.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Oh shit my bad wasn't paying attention who was replying haha

cooder9282

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fine if you know what you're doing

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm assuming it's got adjustable pin I was thinking of getting the upgraded 510 an trying a tank myself

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming it's got adjustable pin I was thinking of getting the upgraded 510 an trying a tank myself

Yes but I also use a heat sink

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with that unless maybe with upgraded 510. My turbo v3 does just dandy

So how's it any different than a tank? You are as safe as an RDA with the proper 510 or a heat sink.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get the Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit...It has the spring loaded 510:) Worth the $$$ imho

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice how's it do with bottom an side air flow for flavor

The mxv4 kicks major ass in produxtion and in flavor. Only thing is you gotta wick it right or itll leak since the well doesnt allow too much room for cotton. Once you get the learning curve down she's a beast.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont use mine anymore cause it was black and it has chipped and it looks like garbage now, but she still produces!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail today. Bought a Helmsman from Ebay for $5.00 shipped. Had to polish the switch, but it was worth it as I needed something 30mm.. Also picked up Dovpo Punisher 80w for $18. The Punisher really surprised me. The soft touch matte finish and build quality are superb.

26650 Helmsman with various 30mm attys

Baby approved
20160721_153550_zps8talkmo2.jpg
20160721_130000_zps6ybmmfxe.jpg
20160721_125846_zpsx1uqd8mh.jpg

Dovpo with various attys

20160721_121219_zpsbbtqtsae.jpg
20160721_125531_zpstefcqkvc.jpg

VU Sponsors