Post your mug shot.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
67007a5d3b19c9a2fb2881b5b362c197.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To the troll saying CTFX passed away...I have without reasonable doubt your birth certificate consists of an apology letter written to your parents by a condom factory.
Yep...Its stuff like this that makes me wish retroactive abortions were a real thing.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To the troll saying CTFX passed away...I have without reasonable doubt your birth certificate consists of an apology letter written to your parents by a condom factory.
It seems like someone lied to Dawn, unless I'm missing something.

She's the one who said it, but said that his wife told her through his account.

She doesn't seem like the type to lie about something like that (Dawn) but without all the information I don't know what actually went down.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to let everyone know CTFX passed away. He will be missed

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
I know his wife came on to tell us threw his account and I know she's having a real hard time so if you send a message she should get it

He went into renal failure as he said on here and I guess he was on the transplant list but it didn't come in time. I feel so bad it seems like since his dad passed it went from bad to worse all I hope is he is with his dad and they're happy because he was such a good guy

This is what she said.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought this thread is about member mug shots, who gives a flying fuck about posers
Sorry ~.~

I'm just confused by the whole thing and I wanted clarification. ~.~

Here's me and my son last night while he was watching his favourite movie ("Inside Out") for the 1000th time.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

She doesn't seem like the type to lie about something like that (Dawn) but without all the information I don't know what actually went down.
She came on one of the treads and announced it on vaping blips

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Then he came on and said his account was hacked and didn't know anything about it.... He found out when someone called him and he answered the phone!!!

He actually hung up on that person and then came back with the story his "nephew" hacked his phone and he had no clue.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe you should ask his "wife" who stated he had passed away on Sunday night you you don't know me or shit about me so if you have something to fucking to say have big enough balls to tag me next time you douche bag

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c8e4600b3fd4a965d266f9b406199c0a.jpg

Here you go asshole

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Thank you I have better things to do than make up that someone died I actually felt bad and because he was active in this thread until he went into "renal failure" why would it be a huge assumption he truly did die soooooo if you two assholes have shit to say be man enough to tag me in it next time

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you I have better things to do than make up that someone died I actually felt bad and because he was active in this thread until he went into "renal failure" why would it be a huge assumption he truly did die soooooo if you two assholes have shit to say be man enough to tag me in it next time

fd3bb30b8f820d40ff143208795e52d6.jpg

907bc636284f7a6574a4564051434dca.jpg

Here are post from ctfx account so it's not @Dawn0810 who made anything up

VU Sponsors