lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
pretty much everything on that site he used is pre-order me thinks he should cancel and go else where

The pre-order part means it's not made yet and it's on back order I'm guessing? I bought from wismec directly due to my concern of getting an authentic device.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who's going to clone a $40 mod? The 200s has been out for awhile and there are reputable places you can get one. Even buying from reputable places, the mod will still have the crappy 510 connector which in itself would be a no sale for me. Their (Wismec/Joyetech) after sale customer service is also abysmal. YMMV

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The pre-order part means it's not made yet and it's on back order I'm guessing? I bought from wismec directly due to my concern of getting an authentic device.
Check out ecig.com. They sell authentic rx200s. I haven't seen a clone of the rx200s ever. Usually it's the higher end stuff that gets cloned.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
But the site is NOT Wismec it should be .com not .us, I'm afraid you might have been ripped off

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The same people that rewrap batteries to make an extra buck
Throwing a wrapper on an already made battery isn't quite the same as making a whole mod that looks like the original. You still have to make the mod, source the chip, and try to copy the style of the mod you are attempting to clone. Not much profit margin when you are trying to clone a relatively cheap mod.

Taking am already made cheap cell and throwing a wrapper on it is an easy thing to do. I don't equate one thing to the other.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Throwing a wrapper on an already made battery isn't quite the same as making a whole mod that looks like the original. You still have to make the mod, source the chip, and try to copy the style of the mod you are attempting to clone. Not much profit margin when you are trying to clone a relatively cheap mod.

Taking am already made cheap cell and throwing a wrapper on it is an easy thing to do. I don't equate one thing to the other.
dude they cloned IStick 30s, a$20 mods why not clone a $40 mod that nearly everyone and their mother owns

But the site is NOT Wismec it should be .com not .us, I'm afraid you might have been ripped off
Wismec.us is the official online sales site for the U.S., I don't think I got ripped off, they did however send a request for my state issued ID... I probably just got fucked. Damn.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
According to WHOIS that domain name (wismec.us) is available.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to the way they read the new FDA shit is why they requested your drivers license.
Nothing to do with whether you are going to get what you paid for.
With as much hardware as I have purchased, I would recommend you buy it from one of MANY reputable vendors that have it in stock.
ecig.com was mentioned already and there are many more.
This link provides a list of vendors that ship from the USA.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-that-ship-from-usa.266680/

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to WHOIS that domain name (wismec.us) is available.
For a domain that is for sale, they are getting 12 items already listed in their presale capability.
haha
I will say again, cancel the order and purchase with a reputable vendor that has it in stock.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would suggest not clicking on that website.

It works for me but I just sent a cancel request. I found a site that has the mod as well as the Wismec 2/3 available for less. Thank you for the info

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rx 315 ? Haven't heard anything about this ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
You have a 315w ijoy MaxO
Smok Marshall 300w
Smok power engine 400w

I see 2017 heading toward high watt mods... The RX200 will become **The RX315 or a new update will be coming.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have a 315w ijoy MaxO
Smok Marshall 300w
Smok power engine 400w

I see 2017 heading toward high watt mods... The RX200 will become **The RX315 or a new update will be coming.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I don't doubt for a second that they will do it, I just wasn't sure if it was something that had been announced.

JonathanJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can walk in a shop and buy a rx200s now they that popular

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years