VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hellooo???

I have nothing to prove, least of all to you. I've defended you and believed in you when you didn't have a friend or ally to call on. I've refused to ban you more times than I count. You're welcome to continue to live in your fantasy world of conspiracy theories, trying desperately to connect dots that have nothing to do with each other, but that doesn't change reality..... and the reality is that you've been so disruptive, so divisive, and so toxic that we finally quarantined you to an area where that shit flies. Sorry, @Shark Vape. It's not the outcome I hoped for, but here we are.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
More Blaahhh blah blah.....
I know you defended right over wrong back in 2015.
The problem is you let the lying mod attacks continue. The entire forum saw this.
I hope you develop a standard to keep lying moderators and rip-off vendors away from VU.
Learn to prioritize your members above the ad monies paid by bad vendors.
Return to the days when the truth was more important than the filth your mods post as their lies are exposed.

So right now, you are metering out punishment and yet have no crime.
If you can't point to my rule breaking post, then you are simply (and publicly) full of crap.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
To clarify, I would note here that VU has many mods, the majority of which are great mods.
I only have differences with those few lady-mods who have lied and provoked ad nauseum.

Fuck liars... even if they're your "friends".

Now why don't you run along and figure out how to add more redundant badge adornments under your names.
Because that's what's important when you're self-important.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@sharkvape - YOU AINT HELPING YOUR CASE acting this way. Should you be upset....possibly...but this aint helping take a breath.

You do bring alot of this on yourself.

And I never siad there was an attack SV thread. dont read into what i am posting. i said there are people still antagonizing you in a thread you can see. it was 1 post and only 1 post amoungst a slew of others that have NOTHING to do with you. VU doesn t not revolve around you. Im pretty sure it revolves around me.

DO some people think your an ass
definitely
do some people dislike you ...yup
do some people think your getting the short end of the stock ...yes
but stop antagonizing, dont be paranoid...

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know you defended right over wrong back in 2015.
The problem is you let the lying mod attacks continue. The entire forum saw this.
I hope you develop a standard to keep lying moderators and rip-off vendors away from VU.
Learn to prioritize your members above the ad monies paid by bad vendors.
Return to the days when the truth was more important than the filth your mods post as their lies are exposed.

So right now, you are metering out punishment and yet have no crime.
If you can't point to my rule breaking post, then you are simply (and publicly) full of crap.

Your crime is the growing pile of detritus that you've been building over many many months that has little to no traction or truth in it. You want me to waste time wading through it all to deal with this, and I simply haven't the time. Just because you level an accusing finger and spout endless rhetoric doesn't make it true. Time and again your issues (which for the most part are none of your damned business) have been disproved, but that never stops you. You inject yourself into matters that don't concern you like some self-appointed vigilante of justice, yet your premises are based mainly on misinformation and conjecture. You're like a bulldog with lock jaw and you just won't let go. I've stood behind you and tried to help you, but you've bitten the hand that fed you as it were. I'm not mad, I'm just done. If you want to continue to berate the author of your discontent, kindly go do so in the mirror.

I don't even feel that I know you anymore.... and perhaps I never did. Perhaps the lulls of lucidity that I took for your real self were the exception and this is the rule! Either way, not my circus, not my monkeys.......

Go outside and get some fresh air. Talk to people in three dimensions. See a movie. Join a bowling league. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Something..... Anything! Might help your perspective.

I still wish you well.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why am I suddenly reminded of suicide by cop situations? :huh:
That's what it sounds like to me.
He's trying to play martyr and savior at the same time but what he can't seem to wrap his head around is that this is THEIR SITE and they're free to run it any way they see fit and he's the only one has a problem with it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm gonna drop my opinion, because that's what we do...

Has he been an ass? Without question. Was any of it antagonized? Yes it was.

This board loves drama. You can't deny it. The shit part is, is that the admins and other members, have no problem with making a person the whipping post. No problems humiliating them, or acting classless themselves. Ironically, the "Few rules" say you can't do that.

Every ONE of us act like a dick at times. This IS an adult board for fuck's sake. So take it like an ADULT. React like and ADULT.

Admins can ban someone, or they can not give a shit. (you know, because shit sorts itself out and all. AND the ignore button feature....)

But, to act like a child and give someone a dumb ass banner, and ban them from all places but ONE subforum? How fucking stupid is that?

So much for sticking together, right? Vapers fucking over vapers. No wonder the FDA and anyone else can steam roll the whole damn industry.

So if people want to run their nose up the asses of those in "power", I couldn't give a fuck less. Wrong is wrong. You don't get to be right because your buttons are different. Weak people are just weak people. Admins may want to remember, that many people see the shit and don't comment.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just like this guy @LordDaveVaper. All the threads I see are WTS, with over priced items, and catch phrases like "authentic", "rare", "limited edition" etc.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like this guy @LordDaveVaper. All the threads I see are WTS, with over priced items, and catch phrases like "authentic", "rare", "limited edition" etc.

"Haters gonna hate"
Overpriced is only your personal and arrogant opinion. If I feel my AUTHENTIC (fact) and RARE (500 in the world) are worthy of these eye catching true "adjectives" then that is my business. Notice that on many posts I don't say "firm" but "obo" as well as accept juice trades which gives people the opportunity to get great merchandise for half used bottles, freebies, even DIYs. Pointing out that someone else has posted the same "rare - only 500 made" item on eBay for a mere $20 less than my mech alone price making mine seem so much higher priced because I put a matching RDA on it is petty of you. Spending time potentially ruining a sale when perhaps you never have the true intentions of making a purchase. Just reading all the posts because you are bored or you get off on messing with business you wouldn't do anyway.

Research: If my price, for example, if $80 for a $120ish product is higher than a store that drops their price from $125 to $65 during the duration of my post, does not make me dishonest, greedy or the like. Uninformed, yes, but a private message would be so much classier than putting a link on my thread leading the potential buyer to another source. That's so childish and frankly rude sir!

I humbly suggest that you:
1. Simply compliment or vouch for the item
2. Simply make an offer
3. Mind your own "business"!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
"Haters gonna hate"
Overpriced is only your personal and arrogant opinion. If I feel my AUTHENTIC (fact) and RARE (500 in the world) are worthy of these eye catching true "adjectives" then that is my business. Notice that on many posts I don't say "firm" but "obo" as well as accept juice trades which gives people the opportunity to get great merchandise for half used bottles, freebies, even DIYs. Pointing out that someone else has posted the same "rare - only 500 made" item on eBay for a mere $20 less than my mech alone price making mine seem so much higher priced because I put a matching RDA on it is petty of you. Spending time potentially ruining a sale when perhaps you never have the true intentions of making a purchase. Just reading all the posts because you are bored or you get off on messing with business you wouldn't do anyway.

Research: If my price, for example, if $80 for a $120ish product is higher than a store that drops their price from $125 to $65 during the duration of my post, does not make me dishonest, greedy or the like. Uninformed, yes, but a private message would be so much classier than putting a link on my thread leading the potential buyer to another source. That's so childish and frankly rude sir!

I humbly suggest that you:
1. Simply compliment or vouch for the item
2. Simply make an offer
3. Mind your own "business"!
As posted in one of your only WTS threads, when you buy a new car of the dealers lot, you don't get the money you paid for it, due to being considered a USED car.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why in the world can't we delete people's comments from our threads and block them.... Even delete our own threads? I have someone quoting the bible on one of my friends talkin about Satan and temptations of man!

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As posted in one of your only WTS threads, when you buy a new car of the dealers lot, you don't get the money you paid for it, due to being considered a USED car.

If I sold my items for what I paid I'd have to give them away, I sell them for what they are worth. Some cars are worth more than the original price, and if I sell a car that i inherited? Or was a gift? Just mind your own business genius.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If I sold my items for what I paid I'd have to give them away, I sell them for what they are worth. Some cars are worth more than the original price, and if I sell a car that i inherited? Or was a gift? Just mind your own business genius.
Other than in cars, there's no nostalgic value in an Oldtimer, or collectible mod, nor an atomizer!

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont feel the sellers are trying to screw people

but if YOU bought something today for $100. and decided to sell it next week. You'd want to recoup as much of that $100. SO lets say you ask $75 for it. sounds reasonable.

the problem is
you could have bought it today for $80 if you did price research and then sell it in a week and ask 50 or 60 for it and it would be more realistic to me

but people are just willing to over pay in the first place and then resell it asking too high a price IMHO
I dont care how little you used it, how perfectly LIKE new it is. IT IS USED. your not a retailer, your not offering warranty or return service. And that is part of the price we pay for when buying new.
its like buying a car for $10k and trying to resell it next week for $9500
More or less... There are exceptions. Depends on the car, what if the car holds its value, or increases because it's a "collector car".... Just saying, a Rig v2 is a Rig v2, but a copper v1 is worth 2 Rig v2s. IMHO

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leaves wiggle room. Nothing wrong with someone asking whatever price they want to. People will barter. If they're not willing to pay that price, they simply won't.
Of course, many people are comparing buying a car, how it should be priced because it's used etc... All car dealerships new or used utilize wiggle room. Thank you, that is all from me, good morning, good vaping, peace on Earth!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everyone's free to ask whatever price they want to. But, if someone counter-offers with a lower price or points out that the asking price is higher than the current retail, the seller shouldn't get pissed about it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why in the world can't we delete people's comments from our threads and block them.... Even delete our own threads? I have someone quoting the bible on one of my friends talkin about Satan and temptations of man!
We do not delete threads or posts here just because the poster doesn't like what they read, and you are in a GREAT thread to see such an example, we do however have an ignore button of which you can use to block seeing certain members posts.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. But respectfully point it out in a private message. Don't leave a link on the thread leading to another vendor. With that information, I immediately dropped the price.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We do not delete threads or posts here just because the poster doesn't like what they read, and you are in a GREAT thread to see such an example, we do however have an ignore button of which you can use to block seeing certain members posts.
Thank you, I was upset. Very good. Goosfraba

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
and FWIW, I don't consider ebay prices to be reflective of current retail. Sure, some of 'em are, but some aren't. And, some of the ebay items are counterfeit goods. Not to mention the stuff that's advertised as brand new, and then when you get it it's filthy and nasty because it's been heavily used. Got a credit card machine on there once that was described as like new, barely used, and when I got it the thing was filthy, and the power supply had a chunk of plastic the size of a quarter broken out of it.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and FWIW, I don't consider ebay prices to be reflective of current retail. Sure, some of 'em are, but some aren't. And, some of the ebay items are counterfeit goods. Not to mention the stuff that's advertised as brand new, and then when you get it it's filthy and nasty because it's been heavily used. Got a credit card machine on there once that was described as like new, barely used, and when I got it the thing was filthy, and the power supply had a chunk of plastic the size of a quarter broken out of it.
OMG THANK YOU! I rarely use eBay except for cables and cheap Chinese stuff.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So I have ignored my offending member, but are his comments still viewable by other members. Can the member still comment on my threads, current or future?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't care, my prices are fair. I'm not going to give away my investments. Thanks for the advice though, sincerely
Agreed. But respectfully point it out in a private message. Don't leave a link on the thread leading to another vendor. With that information, I immediately dropped the price.
I know, you don't care! Just by mentioning "I'm not going to give away my investments", you give away, that you're only here to make an easy buck, by price gouging. That's why pointing it out in a PM wouldn't help. You wouldn't have dropped the price, unless you were called out upon!

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, you don't care! Just by mentioning "I'm not going to give away my investments", you give away, that you're only here to make an easy buck, by price gouging. That's why pointing it out in a PM wouldn't help. You wouldn't have dropped the price, unless you were called out upon!

Yes I would and I did. You're a bully.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LordDaveVaper If you feel you do not want certain members to comment in your hardware threads, the only alternative would be to ask to have those threads closed and not offer those items for sale or trade.

Thank you. I think everyone here knows that with some digging you may find cheaper prices on the Internet and that's great. I do it all the time, hotels, flights, coils, whatever. But I don't post links to the cheaper sites on the pages/posts. How rude! But thanks, I've lowered some prices. Interesting how some of my prices haven't been "attacked" zzz I'm sure they have been scrutinized to the fullest. Lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. I think everyone here knows that with some digging you may find cheaper prices on the Internet and that's great. I do it all the time, hotels, flights, coils, whatever. But I don't post links to the cheaper sites on the pages/posts. How rude! But thanks, I've lowered some prices. Interesting how some of my prices haven't been "attacked" zzz I'm sure they have been scrutinized to the fullest. Lol
I am checking with adim on if posting links in anothers threads is allowed, if it is not allowed I will remove them, if it IS allowed, well that speaks for itself.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am checking with adim on if posting links in anothers threads is allowed, if it is not allowed I will remove them, if it IS allowed, well that speaks for itself.
Good call, if that were the case anyone could post a link back to themselves, or a business they support, or dare I say it something disagreeable. You're a sharp one!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good call, if that were the case anyone could post a link back to themselves, or a business they support, or dare I say it something disagreeable. You're a sharp one!

Per adim........
I would say no, but can post links of say something they think is better or found at a good price but Not them selling it, that would be spamming.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Per adim........
I would say no, but can post links of say something they think is better or found at a good price but Not them selling it, that would be spamming.

Thank you. But how can we know whether the member isn't invested in the other linked vendor, possibly being that vendor incognito. If I am the owner of a shop, I could spend my time looking for posts with prices I could beat. Actually it's not a bad idea.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quote>(Thank you. But how can we know whether the member isn't invested in the other linked vendor, possibly being that vendor incognito. If I am the owner of a shop, I could spend my time looking for posts with prices I could beat. Actually it's not a bad idea)

We know....

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(Thank you. But how can we know whether the member isn't invested in the other linked vendor, possibly being that vendor incognito. If I am the owner of a shop, I could spend my time looking for posts with prices I could beat. Actually it's not a bad idea)

We know....
I need a drink. And i don't drink lol

VU Sponsors