Become a Patron!

Prototype for "devaporizor"

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,
Was a little bored today and wanted to do a little project. I love chucking clouds like it's my job, but unfortunately my roommates aren't too fond of coming home to a Vaped out apartment. I put together this quick device to reduce the amount of vapor. It is 3" pvc pipe with a 1/2" mouthpiece. I attached a fan to the bottom so vape does not escape back up once I'm done blowing into the device. It's powered by a vapressor mod that broke on me and I could find parts for it anywhere, so I'm using it to hold the 18650 batteries that power the fan. I am using vent filters and a dehumidifier filter as the bases and all joints/openings are sealed. It works pretty well. It isn't pretty, I'll be making one that's much more appealing when I'm on winter break from school.
87197d774c2eeb8a673ff6135ba4ece8.jpg

5f31bbbcc4744c14b65a15fe4200a4ac.jpg

c5aaa8fec649bf4c7fdb76d9b1a9eb8c.jpg

35429e1918ef34a3f3e7b8e013d8f99b.jpg

Vape On,
Murse

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol - do what ya gotta

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol - do what ya gotta

I know, it sounds like a big waste of time. But, if I can simplify this and shrink it by 50% at least, it would be great to use at office jobs or public places that don't approve of vaping. As much as I hate it, it's a reality for now

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know, it sounds like a big waste of time. But, if I can simplify this and shrink it by 50% at least, it would be great to use at office jobs or public places that don't approve of vaping. As much as I hate it, it's a reality for now

Was not making fun at all - lucky to have my own home now and can vape at work.

Would be doing the same thing if I had to deal with complaints about my vaping or to generally be a good citizen :)

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was not making fun at all - lucky to have my own home now and can vape at work.

Would be doing the same thing if I had to deal with complaints about my vaping or to generally be a good citizen :)

Ahhhhh. The wonder confusion of text interpretation. Thought you were giving a jab. But yeah it must be awesome to not have anyone complaining about the vape!!!

Vape On!
Murse

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhhh. The wonder confusion of text interpretation. Thought you were giving a jab. But yeah it must be awesome to not have anyone complaining about the vape!!!

Vape On!
Murse

One of the very few benefits of old age :giggle:

Plus, I'm the queen of rube goldberg type devises :D

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://www.tradenvape.com/nvisivape/

There is already this thing out here. Saw it on Mod Envy a few months ago. But yours sounds nifty too!

I like that device, but blowing that hard can cause issues. When you are forcefully exhaling like that repeatedly, or for an extended period of time, you're altering you tidal volume within your lungs. This can lead to respiratory acidosis which I would never wish upon someone. You're body will hate you...

My device has a fan specifically to void this part. I just have to blow in gently and the fan pulls the vapor down through the filters. It doesn't require for me to blow hard like that against resistance. The nurse in me is showing so badly right now hahaha.

Vape on!
Murse

VU Sponsors