Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll take that bet...

What do you say?

We'll meet back here in 5 years?

Too Funny!!!

LOLz, Jim
Im just joking that vamo v8 40 watt 5 star rated chip has been out over a year
I can buy an istick single batt 60w with included subohm atty for 39 bucks today and it is uber cool lookin..

You can upgrade your original Vamo to that v8 chip and have a 40w tube mod
that was a year ago.

I like provape can make a quality mod. They just need to add the powah..
You bring a box mod out the woodworks you bring da heat IMO. Just my opinion..
Im hoping they are future upgradeable to at least 60watts on a single cell, now there thats awesome
Any hobbyist can make a dependable 40w booster mod heck we did that in 2012
with all that fancy equipment blow our minds with efficiency and a new way to boost off a single cell beyond 40w, I tell you what China did..

I love the Radius enclosure up the powah and it is worthy.. I so hope they do..
Who would want an expensive mod that has no TC is a box and cannot beat the pipeline pro2 lol
That pro2 is spectacular and worthy, again IMO..

I woulda been more impressed with a 15watt mod runs all week single charge and they add an atomizer with proper built off the shelf coils. It can be done. That woulda been amazing release IMO. lol

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WHY ARE YOU SO CONVINCED PROVARI HAS SUCH AN EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to wuality. other companies are cpaable of making a device of equal or superior quality to a provari
Bet or not?!?

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im just joking that vamo v8 40 watt 5 star rated chip has been out over a year
I can buy an istick single batt 60w with included subohm atty for 39 bucks today and it is uber cool lookin..

You can upgrade your original Vamo to that v8 chip and have a 40w tube mod
that was a year ago.

I like provape can make a quality mod. They just need to add the powah..
You bring a box mod out the woodworks you bring da heat IMO. Just my opinion..
Im hoping they are future upgradeable to at least 60watts on a single cell, now there thats awesome
Any hobbyist can make a dependable 40w booster mod heck we did that in 2012
with all that fancy equipment blow our minds with efficiency and a new way to boost off a single cell beyond 40w, I tell you what China did..

I love the Radius enclosure up the powah and it is worthy.. I so hope they do..
Who would want an expensive mod that has no TC is a box and cannot beat the pipeline pro2 lol
That pro2 is spectacular and worthy, again IMO..

I woulda been more impressed with a 15watt mod runs all week single charge and they add an atomizer with proper built off the shelf coils. It can be done. That woulda been amazing release IMO. lol
Good Post!!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHY ARE YOU SO CONVINCED PROVARI HAS SUCH AN EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to wuality. other companies are cpaable of making a device of equal or superior quality to a provari

Well Matt, if you're buying a $200 mod that puts out 40 watts with no TC (iirc), what else are you going to hang your hat on? You have to justify the purchase some way. I'm not ripping it, I'm just saying you're not buying it at that price point because of the specifications. Well at least I wouldn't be.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit. That post sounds harsh and I didn't really mean it too come out that way. I was trying to say sometime you buy a mod for more than just the specs. For example: I'm a fan of wood mods and I'd pay more for 1 I liked than I would for a comparable one made out of Aluminum.

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well Matt, if you're buying a $200 mod that puts out 40 watts with no TC (iirc), what else are you going to hang your hat on? You have to justify the purchase some way. I'm not ripping it, I'm just saying you're not buying it at that price point because of the specifications. Well at least I wouldn't be.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit. That post sounds harsh and I didn't really mean it too come out that way. I was trying to say sometime you buy a mod for more than just the specs. For example: I'm a fan of wood mods and I'd pay more for 1 I liked than I would for a comparable one made out of Aluminum.
this is sort of my point

what i like about provari
1. well built - one of the best built actually
2. you can buy a second year warranty
3. after warranty service

these 3 things along justify a HIGHER price then say a sig or ipv

now you can get 2 of the 3 from other mods such as the VS dna200

compare the overall package you get for 199 with the radius and the vs dna200
i feel you get much much m roe for your money with the VS
so for ME If im going to spend 199 Ill take the VS

Now for ME if this mod could be upgraded to 70ish watts I could justify paying $125ish for it even without TC

Visus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree there Mattp but that 510, the pin and collar are crucial thats no shabby craftsmanship.
60-70ish watts they floor most mid high power vapers. Thats an amazing design..
Then the battery door is awesome pimpish too while it is a pain to go thru the mechanics to 0 down time but if it last all day at some 40w ish vaping putting it on charge at night makes it ok for me. I vape at 40w all day everyday sometimes will ramp up around 70 but mostly 40w..

Like I the enclosure
well thought out and presented
but theres other well thought out and presented sitting at 100watts for 28 bucks lol
will it last IDGAF I can buy another and another and most def one of those will..

Man if they dropped that at 100 bucks they would have to hire China shops to keep up with demand..:)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I agree there Mattp but that 510, the pin and collar are crucial thats no shabby craftsmanship.
Then the battery door is awesome pimpish too while it is a pain to go thru the mechanics to 0 down time but if it last all day at some 40w ish vaping putting it on charge at night makes it ok for me. I vape at 40w all day everyday sometimes will ramp up around 70 but mostly 40w..

Like I the enclosure
but theres other well thought out and presented sitting at 100watts for 28 bucks lol
will it last IDGAF I can buy another and another and most def one of those will..

Man if they dropped that at 100 bucks they would have to hire China shops to keep up with demand..:)
well ill agree t disagree with you on the battery door
I hate it
and i also dislike the menu

others may like it and thats fine for them, but more reasons why I would never buy the radius

I do love how ProVape tries to go a different way - possibly a better way then what everyone else is doing, I admire that, but unfortunately its not what I like

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Like I the enclosure

On the 40w, keep in mind the amp limit is 9.5a. So you need a minimum of a 0.44ohm build to actually push 40w and then at 40w you're pushing it full speed and have zero headroom for a slightly larger build with a ramp up. Even with the boost it tops out at 40w so you only feel the boost at 35w.
I have a p3 and the menu doesn't take long at all to get acustomed, the additional buttons for ui would be nice. As to the p3 connection- there are currently very few choices to use it, just the kf4, kabuki and a nautilus. Not sure if anyone else is going to use it, but that was on the p3 and I've never used it on mine, especially with so few options to have it, its marginally useless in reality.

Last edited:

Visus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Understood,
ya I like it it has like you say a different route and we both know chain vaping at 40w all day wont get ya thru the day on a single cell
so ya you will need to swap and that will become a chore lol..
Definitely not slide clip out clip in and snap, vape..

Those two thumb screws are killer to me they rule IMO lol..

I can see busardo, if you watch em', already ranting with ya about that.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well ill agree t disagree with you on the battery door
I hate it
and i also dislike the menu

i don't like the battery door concept either,because i prefer to change batteries then have be tethered to a power supply when it dies

the menu,how many times are you going to be actually using the menu ?? i still prefer single button menus

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i don't like the battery door concept either,because i prefer to change batteries then have be tethered to a power supply when it dies

the menu,how many times are you going to be actually using the menu ?? i still prefer single button menus

to each their own on the menu i guess. Im not a fan of the menus on my IPVs but I deal with it

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Understood,
ya I like it it has like you say a different route and we both know chain vaping at 40w all day wont get ya thru the day on a single cell
so ya you will need to swap and that will become a chore lol..
Definitely not slide clip out clip in and snap, vape..

Those two thumb screws are killer to me they rule IMO lol..

I can see busardo, if you watch em', already ranting with ya about that.
I think busardo is going to have gush fest over it. The mod will have to be santized after the review.

Visus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On the 40w, keep in mind the amp limit is 9.5a. So you need a minimum of a 0.44ohm build to actually push 40w and then at 40w you're pushing it full speed and have zero headroom for a slightly larger build with a ramp up. Even with the boost it tops out at 40w so you only feel the boost at 35w.
I have a p3 and the menu doesn't take long at all to get acustomed, the additional buttons for ui would be nice. As to the p3 connection currently w choices to use it is the kf4, kabuki and a nautilus. Not sure if anyone else is going to use it, but that was on the p3 and I've never used it on mine.
Fire I watched an engineer literally tear his hair out trying to get a booster mod above 10 amps with some kind of decent efficiency.. He literally tested 4 or 5 different chipsets and yes he did find that magic combo but also limited his build to 40 watts as thats the sweet spot even though he can dial it up 60 watts if he wants but it gets hot and loses efficiency huge...

You been on the forums a while Im chatting about Craighb his powerblok hobby mods hitting high watts before anyone else did.. This was in 2011 -14 but ya its why I was pissed at provape for a 9.5A build when its already been done here in America by an EE hobbyist at his home.. Did they copy his build or came to same conclusion there's only a few ways to do it.. Evolv dropped TC with their 40w release, this was sad and lazy IMO.. China is killing it with a ~75 watt boost mod, ya thats kick ass in electronics.. Its a very difficult to do and provape has a killer budget, they should shine, well they did not. (yet) the revision usb upgrades may hold a surprise.

Heck I sold many p1 p2's with recommends to anyone who asked what mod should I get back 2012-13 when @15 watts were king of powah and reliability.. IDK made me feel connected to them in a way and was disappointed twice, p3, and radius, especially after meeting others who built and taught me how to build from scratch mods.. They were doing this type build in 2011.. Now today in hobbyland we can make mods that can vape 1000's of watts lol Meh'..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if VS decided to do a a 25% off sale on the dna200 if it would effect radius sales?

probably not
i just want one and dont want to spend 200 so im just wishful thinking

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the only Provari worth getting right now is the original 2.5, and now that they are only $79, its kind of a no brainer if you are using an atomizer within its range. Got mine with the P3 cap for $10 extra and using it with a Rocket-R genisis atomizer right now.

2afx6c6.jpg

As for the Radius, not for me, even at $79 because I don't like the P3 menuing system, and the Radius doesn't do anything to address what most people disliked about the P3 which was the excessive clicking and scrolling to access menu items.

Personally, I think the Radius would have done really well if it was released instead of the original P3, then release the tube version later for the old school provari users.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You talk about how tough a Provari is well I had a cheap lava tube, ryder, Apollo what ever they called it at the time depended on who and when it was sold. I used for over a year everyday my son used it every day for over a year then my other son used it for over 6 months and in that time it rolled down wood stares twice, fell off the end table numerous times, got lost on a gravel road in a winter storm not to be found for three weeks was driven over who knows how many times, Got dropped out of truck three times by me, dropped in a gas station ran over again, and who knows what happened when my Boys had it that I don't knw about. lol It still works like new and looks really good. I have a pic here of the style although I think mine was a older model.

Attachments

• kit.png
    kit.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 28

Visus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You talk about how tough a Provari is well I had a cheap lava tube, ryder, Apollo what ever they called it at the time depended on who and when it was sold. I used for over a year everyday my son used it every day for over a year then my other son used it for over 6 months and in that time it rolled down wood stares twice, fell off the end table numerous times, got lost on a gravel road in a winter storm not to be found for three weeks was driven over who knows how many times, Got dropped out of truck three times by me, dropped in a gas station ran over again, and who knows what happened when my Boys had it that I don't knw about. lol It still works like new and looks really good. I have a pic here of the style although I think mine was a older model.
I started vaping with Apollo cigalikes free promotion and I wanted that Apollo pro tube so bad, now that you shown its cuzzins same mother I would have paid 3 times what the lava tube cost @vaporbreak had I bought it, I had no idea til your post lol. Didn't even notice the similar, I was going to get the lavatube had ordered hangsens on sale from vaporbreak it took two months and was packaged crappy, no way I was ordering a mod.. So happy I found the vape hobbyland! I am an electrician by trade, r/c hobbyist, always wanted to play with electronics so I went that route..

The issues that provari excels above the lavatubes etc is the chips frequency of your mod had the rattlesnake sound @33hz while it vapes great it is noticed as a negative if you vape a chip with a higher frequency creating smoother more accurate dc signal.. I think the p1 was at 800hz or so our hobby mods start at 300k and are as accurate if built properly.. I tried the lavatube at a B&M and noticed it str8 away after having my evercool built and vaping for a while.. I knew why provari's were the bomb after doing research on their frq..

I think they are talking about Vamo's and ego's a few others like that one that went kaboom by smok.. Very valid postings about provari dominance, its reality and truth you just got a freak.. Yours was built when the construction line had all new everything on, they keep making mods well past dull bits and run out of the good solder back then... lol.. Today they are kickin arse... They can afford to change out bits etc use all stainless etc etc its a new Chinese market whether cloning or dropping a new design.. Even the cloned rolex can only be deciphered by a true expert lol...

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a p3 and the menu doesn't take long at all to get acustomed, the additional buttons for ui would be nice. As to the p3 connection- there are currently very few choices to use it, just the kf4, kabuki and a nautilus. Not sure if anyone else is going to use it, but that was on the p3 and I've never used it on mine, especially with so few options to have it, its marginally useless in reality.
Have seen the DNA200 specs yet... IE Busardo Vid?!?

Too F'n Funny (not you FB, DNA200 Specs)

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How bout this one...

Hey Baby, come here an Radius on my ProVari!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have seen the DNA200 specs yet... IE Busardo Vid?!?

Too F'n Funny (not you FB, DNA200 Specs)
Yeah, he did three videos so far with one more to be released today or tomorrow.
What was funny the specs or the video? Still haven't had coffee yet so a bit confused

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is after all...

A Box Mod!!!

LOLz, Jim
Yeah, he did three videos so far with one more to be released today or tomorrow.
What was funny the specs or the video? Still haven't had coffee yet so a bit confused
Best thing to do is not watch him at all anymore he has been a whining thingy lately I never liked his videos anymore but anyway :)

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know what he is going for...perhaps some dig against the dna200 trying to prove that what we complain about on the ProVari also plagues the DNA....which I don't get. After owning one, seeing the video pretty much reaffirms what I've experienced-- the dna200 board is a damn nice board! I think Busardos only bitch points were that the power doesn't "round robin", and that the board over temperature cutoff is 200° not lower like some boards... But knowing how companies work-- they are not gong to be careless with the board protecting itself when they know that a burned out board now becomes a warranty charge for them.

I hate how defensive some get over the ProVari. Just because it doesn't fit our needs, and we call them out on some BS--- does not make it any less valuable or amazing to those that own one and it fits their needs. But for fuck sake, don't try and tell us that the device wouldn't work for that we should like it, and change our vaping style to be like they are. I can't go back to tight draw atomizers, which lower power would mean I would need. Like I said before, anyone who doesn't understand, I would gladly let them take one of my migraines that get triggered by my jaw issues.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Best thing to do is not watch him at all anymore he has been a whining thingy lately I never liked his videos anymore but anyway :)
The first dna200 video didn't seem to be as whiny as most have of recent. Pretty positive reviews on it. Even admitted to needing more than 40w for his RDA....oh, and he's doing temperature control pretty much exclusively now...

I actually think, unless ProGrapes pays him off well, his recipe of the radius won't be BAD, but won't be great either. I'm sure he will point out that it's great for some things, but he is limited by it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The first dna200 video didn't seem to be as whiny as most have of recent. Pretty positive reviews on it. Even admitted to needing more than 40w for his RDA....oh, and he's doing temperature control pretty much exclusively now...

I actually think, unless ProGrapes pays him off well, his recipe of the radius won't be BAD, but won't be great either. I'm sure he will point out that it's great for some things, but he is limited by it.
Will be interesting only due to the fact that sadly most in the community hold his presence and reviews to a high standard

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's inaccuracy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
it's inaccuracy.
It's power inaccuracy?
It's dead on power wise so that can't be it. It's temp accuracy? Dude, I say this as a long time user of temp control and Busardo said it as well- the board is, currently the most accurate one of the bunch out there- there are several different tools on the board to let it compensate for changes in atmospheric conditions. One of which he didn't employ in the videos released yet. Additionally, if he loaded the TCR for whatever wire he was doing rather than the CSV curve it will be inaccurate; but, that is a result of the TCR using a linear equation to represent a non linear reality. The actual board itself is the most accurate thing on the market for power and temperature. However the technology is still new and being refined; the dna200, is a huge step forward in that. and even he is using the tech almost exclusively, if he thinks this is the most accurate then I'm willing to be this is what he's using. Maybe ask why? its because of the smooth constant output.
Still I'm not sure of your intended point? Have you tried one? Were you trying to make a comparison?
Evolv is making and producing a new tech for the industry, were you trying to make some comparison of accuracy between evolv and prorape?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's power inaccuracy?
It's dead on power wise so that can't be it. It's temp accuracy? Dude, I say this as a long time user of temp control and Busardo said it as well- the board is the, currently most accurate one of the bunch out there- there are several different tools pm the board to let it.compensate for changes in atmospheric conditions. One of which he didn't employ in the videos released yet. Additionally if he loaded the TCR for whatever wore he was doing rather than the CSV curve it will be inaccurate; but, that is a result of the TCR using a linear equation to represent a non linear reality. The actual board itself is the most accurate thing on the market for power and temperature. However the technology is still new and being refined; the dna200 is a huge step forward in that. and even he is using the tech almost exclusively, if he thinks this is the most accurate then I'm willing to be this is what he's using. Maybe ask why? its because of the smooth constant output.
Still not sure your point? Have you tried one? Were you trying to make a comparison?

I haven't seen the videos yet. I have 3 DNA200 mods and like Firebird said, It's the most accurate TC device I've used. A couple of times I haven't been paying attention and the vape stopped. Completely dry tank without even the slightest hint of burnt. Very consistent vape imo. If you haven't tried one, you should (if you like TC that is).

Cheers,
Steve

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's power inaccuracy?
It's dead on power wise so that can't be it. It's temp accuracy? Dude, I say this as a long time user of temp control and Busardo said it as well- the board is, currently the most accurate one of the bunch out there- there are several different tools on the board to let it compensate for changes in atmospheric conditions. One of which he didn't employ in the videos released yet. Additionally, if he loaded the TCR for whatever wire he was doing rather than the CSV curve it will be inaccurate; but, that is a result of the TCR using a linear equation to represent a non linear reality. The actual board itself is the most accurate thing on the market for power and temperature. However the technology is still new and being refined; the dna200, is a huge step forward in that. and even he is using the tech almost exclusively, if he thinks this is the most accurate then I'm willing to be this is what he's using. Maybe ask why? its because of the smooth constant output.
Still I'm not sure of your intended point? Have you tried one? Were you trying to make a comparison?
Evolv is making and producing a new tech for the industry, were you trying to make some comparison of accuracy between evolv and prorape?
Actually, he found it very accurate. Most accurate temp controlled device he has tested yet. Only inaccuracy was with 316L stainless-- he put the wrong curve in. Ironically, though, the amount it was off with each point he tested was consistent (20° I think), which can be compensated easily...or wait for the right curve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually, he found it very accurate. Most accurate temp controlled device he has tested yet. Only inaccuracy was with 316L stainless-- he put the wrong curve in. Ironically, though, the amount it was off with each point he tested was consistent (20° I think), which can be compensated easily...or wait for the right curve
I was being nice and humoring him, still trying to see where he's going with the statement. Tech wise its like comparing a pinto to a F22. And haven't we been asked to look at the radius for what it is?

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was being nice and humoring him, still trying to see where he's going with the statement. Tech wise its like comparing a pinto to a F22. And haven't we been asked to look at the radius for what it is?
Didn't you know that was the rule of Internet debate? When confronted with the fact that what you have been saying has been defeated-- redirect your argument elsewhere, such as the persons grammar, spelling, or some other totally irrelevant thing. So once he knows that we are right in saying that "the ProVari is not the only quality, accurate device anymore", he takes one small instance of a video, where the reviewer ADMITS that the error is on his side, and tries to use it as an example of why his "precious" is great and everything else sucks.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha not another with a Dry sense of humour bet we get along just great :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Didn't you know that was the rule of Internet debate? When confronted with the fact that what you have been saying has been defeated-- redirect your argument elsewhere, such as the persons grammar, spelling, or some other totally irrelevant thing.
Well, I do know first hand that's the ecf rule. But this is not ecf. Thank goodness!!!

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah its real accurate...

1c4cf18b9b4bdd8d9ee361847444962a.jpg

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And powerful too... NOT!

014d37cdebca9212e12fb0e70d16faa6.jpg

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't you know that was the rule of Internet debate? When confronted with the fact that what you have been saying has been defeated-- redirect your argument elsewhere, such as the persons grammar, spelling, or some other totally irrelevant thing.
Well, I do know first hand that's the ecf rule. But this is not ecf. Thank goodness!!!
Not its not thats why I can say Fuck off ...I like that hahaha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So this is your argument? I fail to see what your goal is here. To promote a prorape product you are going to take two slides without explanation to try and debase another product.
What was the resistance used or applied amperage? Evolves boards do have limits to protect the user and the board. In the event that a limit is reached it fires what it can, rather than shut down; and, call the user a dumbass.
Also, no one here resorted to name calling, (at least I didn't). But, thank you for that. You wanted to debate a product by another vendor on your own thread and then resorted to elementary school tactics, and this isn't the first time either. I'm starting to wonder if you don't get sick of ecf and come here to work out your frustrations then go back there to get worked up again.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I'm assuming the second slide is, showing the devices limitation. Same as if he shows a slide with a resistance and power setting that wants The Radius to fire above 9.5amps. No matter what you try, it's not going to happen. Not sure what the point is, all devices have limitations.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors