BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Abductive reasoning:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is duck.
I prefer momsboobs@22 😆

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@momsboobs47
You have obviosly be notified of the tag here.
1674693341548.png

You can:
1) Explian youself.
2) Get banned

(You'll probably make another fiucking account but watch, keep playing stupid games and you won't be able to makle an account with a vpn on for much longer.)
We already know where you are from.

We'd hate to have to ban an entire region of ip's in a third world country because of one asshole.
We'd hate to have to ban using vpn's at signup since it would severely limit vapers in authoritarian counties that strictly control internet access because of one asshole.

I hope active members understand the dilemma we have here.

It would be great to ip/vpn ban our way out of this but at what cost?
People in 3rd world countries (as well as places in Australia) have tons of access to chewing tobacco and cigarettes but very limited (often outright illegal and/or unsafe black-market) access to safer nicotine products.
In some countries a vpn is necessary to get past "The Iron Wall" of internet censorship.

Edit: @momsboobs47 you have 24 hours to respond.
I shouldn't need to say this but please refrain from dealing with this member until we hear back, or not. lol
Tick tock.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@momsboobs47 why are you acting exactly like the scammer?
Why will the forum admin posted me as a scammer what does that means ? I don't understand what's going on ? Though I am new to this site. The admin or whosoever should have tell me the necessary things to be done before I can post or comments.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Why will the forum admin posted me as a scammer what does that means ? I don't understand what's going on ? Though I am new to this site. The admin or whosoever should have tell me the necessary things to be done before I can post or comments.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@NemoBass
You called him out.

For me? How about logging in from your real location... just one time?
Where are you from?
Gee, it's odd, you never introduced yourself like all the other members do. Why is that?

Let's see, The MAIN reason we are here is the fact that your message to @NemoBass looks exactly like the other 50 scam messages posted in screen shots further back in this thread.
Care to explain that?

Why bother make an account here to "sell" something for someone else?
Why not just have the actual owner of the item make the account?

No one wants to hear that someone's cousin has it and to email him, that's the same old tired bullshit that's been the scam since "someone" finally realized that people weren't going to fall for the shitty Photoshop's any more.

Read the entire thread,
i 'm sure it will explain everything as well as bring back memories.

Edit: I'm going to bed. not gonna lie. i'm pretty fucking excited to check this thread tomorrow.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Where are you at with those answers @momsboobs47 ???
I see your normally online at a time about six hours ahead of EST?
I guess it's bed time where you are.

See you in the "morning" I guess?

(12pm to 3am is "morning" where this one is)

I bet it really trips you out that I know your location even though you carefully used a vpn each time;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you @eawfs30 :wave:

I hope everyone else is checking this thread.
Obviously this isn't going to make him go away for good.
I Ban manboobs and within hours in comes st2180710
He's bound to give up eventually as long as you all keep reporting him.

Also please remember anyone can hit me up by pm if they don't want to post in this thread.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be on the lookout, Our shitbag scammer is back.

I bet he's shitting himself wondering how I know that he showed back up about 3 hours 16 minutes ago when no none has even contacted me about a scam yet.:giggle:

I already told you guys what to look out for.

What I'm never going to post about is my secret weapon.
The one that let's me know it's him as soon as he tries to create an account.

It's kind of like a hen trying to outfox a fox that is already in the henhouse.;)

I'm the fox.
He's the 🤡

eawfs30

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This turd also
Be on the lookout, Our shitbag scammer is back.

I bet he's shitting himself wondering how I know that he showed back up about 3 hours 16 minutes ago when no none has even contacted me about a scam yet.:giggle:

I already told you guys what to look out for.

What I'm never going to post about is my secret weapon.
The one that let's me know it's him as soon as he tries to create an account.

It's kind of like a hen trying to outfox a fox that is already in the henhouse.;)

I'm the fox.
He's the 🤡
uses PP email with pics lifted off Facebook so that you think its legit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This turd also

uses PP email with pics lifted off Facebook so that you think its legit.
He used to try to photoshop timestamps.
Once that stopped working out it switched to "Hey my cousin has one, email him at [email protected]".
That way he doesn't have to provide the bad Photoshop.
Although if you ask him through his "cousin's" email he'll still produce the bad photoshopped timestamp.

Plus it's easier to steal Facebook pics since they are often hard to search to see if they are copies.
It wouldn't surprise me if he stole a Facebook persons name and tried to use it here... for i dunno.. selling nicotine maybe?
The sad part is that if he invested this much time into finding a job he wouldn't have to be known as: The guy who would have been missing two hands if this were a hundred years ago.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Fingers916 - Well, it looks like I owe you an apology. I rode you fairly hard with your first sales post. We've had numerous scammers here over the years, and we try our best to weed out those who are looking to make a quick buck off of us. This forum is mostly self-policing, with mod/admin intervention needed only when it becomes absolutely necessary. As of now, it seems you are becoming an upstanding member of this community. Again, I just wanted to publicly apologize to you for my harsh responses to your post(s) and formally welcome you to VU.

Fingers916

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Fingers916 - Well, it looks like I owe you an apology. I rode you fairly hard with your first sales post. We've had numerous scammers here over the years, and we try our best to weed out those who are looking to make a quick buck off of us. This forum is mostly self-policing, with mod/admin intervention needed only when it becomes absolutely necessary. As of now, it seems you are becoming an upstanding member of this community. Again, I just wanted to publicly apologize to you for my harsh responses to your post(s) and formally welcome you to VU.
Appreciate that, thank you!

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal F&F is such a double edge sword. There are scam buyers out there that will make false claims of the transaction and the seller loses out. That's why a seller would prefer F&F. Not all who ask for F&F are scammers. In fact, most all the regulars here require F&F and we know they aren't scammers. Even people on ECF are requiring F&F even though it's still against the rules (they aren't enforcing it anymore). If someone tells me they want to use G&S, I have to feel comfortable with them otherwise I won't do the sale. That's just the way it is. Sellers are just as vulnerable as buyers.

As far as having 2 paypal accounts, the only way to do that is to have 1 business and 1 personal account, that's the only way they allow 2 paypal accounts. When you get booted from paypal, your account data is kept on their servers which is how they can figure out if you were booted before and deny you a new account.

Actually Paypal can (at it's own discretion) reverse an an F&F charge. Also, when you pay F&F, you have the option to use funds from a credit card, but you have to pay a fee of like 1.5% or something like that. If you do that, you can dispute the charge with the credit card you used to get the funds from.

But yes, if some new, unknown and otherwise shady seller requires F&F only (or some other payment that's unprotected like Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo, etc) then you can be just about 100% certain they aren't going to be shipping anything after they get your money.

Then we have that whole problem where if someone disputes a G&S charge, you run the risk of losing your PP account because they are going to have to mention the item they bought (I think). In fact, even the buyer may lose their account (not 100% sure about that). If I lost my paypal, I'd be devastated as I buy from some small vendors that only take paypal becuase they don't understand that there are a lot of people out there that lost their paypal accounts. You will actually lose your paypal account if your account gets hacked and you will never be able to use paypal again. It happened to 2 people on ECF. Paypal is brutal.
PP can suck my PP

Lol...im sorry...i had to say it
(I remember back in the day when pp was a mess, circa 2010 ish)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Th
We've got a new one:

this one seems to have sold the same mod to multiple people on multiple platforms.

This was another post made here as well...In messages (not listed) he says "well you bought my other items and I have one left if you want it"..it was a gold edition Dotmod aio Mini V2...if it somehow ends up on here someplace from a newer account, don't fall for it.

Attachments

• yljFvofl.jpg
    yljFvofl.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230712_202506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712_202506_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11

Fingers916

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Matthew Coelho As well, seling clones as real, discord name is matt01

Attachments

• matt_liar.jpg
    matt_liar.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 356795483_732482368683849_6031474216825530933_n.jpg
    356795483_732482368683849_6031474216825530933_n.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 13

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New day, same trick.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I guess they tried to improve on the scam.
The VU screen name and gmail name matches this time. :giggle:
Laziness. Quick Google shows as a new user in half dozen other groups, running game. These fucks are the scum of the earth.
1000001171.jpg
1706415139414.png

VU Sponsors