Become a Patron!

Question on vape pens

Ok, so I have vaped for a little while now and learned what I like and don't like and am looking for a new vape pen. I started off with the aspire starter kit and really liked it, but when the built in battery died it was a big bummer and so I tried my fiance aspire peguses. I do really like being able to adjust air flow and the wattage but I don't like the 'brick' in my hand while I'm driving which is huge since I do drive a lot. So, is there any pens out there that can last a full day, that I can adjust the wattage, and air flow, that is not an internal battery, that is really good on flavor and cloud (mainly flavor if I have to choose one or the other) that preferably won't break the bank? I know it sounds like I'm picky but if I'm going to get a new one I figure try to get something with all (if not close) to everything I want or have learned I like.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! @Monitoka :) The only one I can think of that comes close is the Smok stick V8. It's a pen style fatty with a 3000Mah internal battery and sub ohm capable.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There are also tons of compact options like the eLeaf Pico or the Smok AL85.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Monitoka my GF was who got me my first Cig-A-Like and the reason I quit smoking almost 3 years after she quit cold turkey. For years now I was trying to get her away from them but she did not even like the form factor (17mm) of my iStick TC40W. I recently won the Discontinued Series-E from JAC Vapour so I gave it to her to try and she loved it so much she has two of the Series-S in pink. Even though they are in the UK ships in a week and if you google for a discount code it is very inexpensive.

pink-series-s-w4-v3.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors