Become a Patron!

Quick question

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The vaporizers are more more thc products, both flower and oils. Just a different viscosity I think, but I’m not sure.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same thing, different level of experience needed.......

The vaporizer usually consist of a simple $10.00 tank you can change coils (premade) and usually the power +/- on wattage..... That's it.......

On the vape mod you can add tanks that you build coils or use factory made coils..... You can adjust wattage, voltage, and Temperature Control......

So the one on that link you posted, are good for someone starting to vape..... That device will let you experience vaping, charging and filling before you step up to the big leagues !!!!

But what matters is that you stay away from smoking...... And that's what we mostly do.... We mess around with so much vape shit, we don't think about cigarettes...... Ha ha ....

If I was you I would get a cheap regulated mod.... A Cylon from Smoant is a good one..... And a good Subohm tank that you can change the premade coils and it comes with a small deck to learn how to wick and buil coils......

The mod on the left is a Cylon..... The others are nice starter tanks that are cheap.... Tank $15 to $25 and the mod $50-$60..... So around $75.00....

The vaporizer is not very good quality so for $69.00 bucks you will want to upgrade usually in a month or 2..... So you waste the cash......

Save money and get started with a nice tank and good mod...... This is my recommendation.
0bd51be8282cc041907abe2c59b14e2a.jpg
2710616397a2251bc1412423fdf99b08.jpg
92a49b3787d06e5dd6d5242e115f2958.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors