Become a Patron!

Quick Uwell Crown Question

today I had posted a question regarding poor flavor in my Uwell crown tank. Well I was just putting a new coil in and noticed that when I close off the airflow, there is still some airflow, not much, but I can feel the air pulling through when I hit it without firing. It's not a perfect seal. What would cause this, and could this be the cause to my flavor issues?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Closing the airflow ring is not giving a 100% seal. You will get air sneaking by the seals if you suck on it while closed.
When it is open, whatever lack of 100% seal makes no difference since the path of least resistance is through the opening, not past any type of seal.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
today I had posted a question regarding poor flavor in my Uwell crown tank. Well I was just putting a new coil in and noticed that when I close off the airflow, there is still some airflow, not much, but I can feel the air pulling through when I hit it without firing. It's not a perfect seal. What would cause this, and could this be the cause to my flavor issues?
Are you priming your coils correctly and patiently? I can't stress enough how much juice you have to prime them with, and the amount of time, 20 mins or more as it soaks. I have the crown, and I get great flavor from it!

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Prime the coil and the juice holes really well while the coil is in the base. Top fill it, close the afc and take a few pulls without hitting the fire button. You should see some bubbles. Set it down for 5 or 10 minutes and vape. Start vaping it at a lower temperature or wattage than you normally do. As the flavor gets better increase the the wattage and temperature till you find the desired vape.

VU Sponsors