Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everything is so woke and correct now that I don’t watch anything but golf.
And I leave the Subway sammich’s for Hawkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't own a television

I don't know what smart TV does

My phone sometimes asks me if I want to send something to my television. I tell it no thanks and never ask for further details on sending things to my television

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dd4a0aa735bf045a308f765e7b626180.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am going to sleep now

Feetsball today. Elimination final against the bombers

But it just decides who will get knocked out next week in the semis

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't. But still Rawr
Ummmm…??…..rasslin?…..when the drawers drop?…..

now I’m confused.

BUT…the 1 thing the BRAVES have today that they didn’t have the last 2 was ME having MY EYES on them during the game. They can’t see me but I can see them and somehow I think they can feel that and I think they can sense my panties and racoon tail thong. Neither being worn in traditional fashion.

Epicness is about to happen…..I can feel it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ummmm…??…..rasslin?…..when the drawers drop?…..

now I’m confused.

BUT…the 1 thing the BRAVES have today that they didn’t have the last 2 was ME having MY EYES on them during the game. They can’t see me but I can see them and somehow I think they can feel that and I think they can sense my panties and racoon tail thong. Neither being worn in traditional fashion.

Epicness is about to happen…..I can feel it.
rawr

I don’t know what you mean either 🙄😘

we have company, sis in law and nephew from Fairbanks. Niece’s wedding next weekend in smoke filled Truckee in the Tahoe Basin.
that's what she said

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don’t know what you mean either 🙄😘

we have company, sis in law and nephew from Fairbanks. Niece’s wedding next weekend in smoke filled Truckee in the Tahoe Basin.
My niece is getting married next weekend also…in shit hole Missouri Valley, Iowa.
asked her spouse to be what he was thinking having a wedding on a football Saturday. He seemed confused.

VU Sponsors