Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
YAY BRAVES.
GO HAWKEYES.
Stoopid ass northwestern.
and you know why?
cuz f@#k Wisconsin, that’s why.

Oh….and here’s to Ohio State going in dry on the cornholers today.

that’s all I’ve got but it seems to be enough for now.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YAY BRAVES.
GO HAWKEYES.
Stoopid ass northwestern.
and you know why?

Oh….and here’s to Ohio State going in dry on the cornholers today.

that’s all I’ve got but it seems to be enough for now.
Got the Ohio state game on now.
and you know why?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope.
Sheep knuckles are a dining delicacy in the Midwest. Playing with sheep knuckles in the dirt would be akin to blowing your nose into a $100 bill.
Sunday roast was usually lamb

So, new knuckle each week

You start with the knuckles on the ground. And use one hand and try to move the knuckles to the back of your one hand with a flick of the wrist

I think that you start with 1,then try 2 etc

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate daylight savings time. It’s dark way to early.
and what are we saving the daylight for anyway? Use it up. Can’t take it with you. Stupid daylight savings time. Funny how it happened just when Brendon/Brandon shows up. And where’s Huddy?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate daylight savings time. It’s dark way to early.
and what are we saving the daylight for anyway? Use it up. Can’t take it with you. Stupid daylight savings time. Funny how it happened just when Brendon/Brandon shows up. And where’s Huddy?
Do you mean regular winter time? DLS just started here for the summer and it's light late, and dawn is at about 100 o'clock

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you mean regular winter time? DLS just started here for the summer and it's light late, and dawn is at about 100 o'clock

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk
Ummm..maybe…call it whatever but it’s already starting to get dark at 5pm.
loooooonnnng evening/night. Hate it. Like it much better when it’s still light at 9pm.
And it’s NOT because I’m askeered of the dark. As far as you know.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
also

i am so confident in knowing what the golden glove award is for, that i don't even need to justify it by posting an explanation of the award
I recently watched a vid of a baby kangaroo kicking the sh#t out of a baby human.
Golden glove to the roo.

Gotta make brefkast that I’m going to take in to my coworkers.
Mainly just to see what it looks like. I know there were 2 trucks yesterday. Bet it’s piled up somewhere…lol.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New haircut

d0781da3358ccbb2b9b328ba3c23a9d6.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm picturing hawkie in braves thong. In a crowded place

"BOO YEAH. GO BRAVES"

Young female "What is dangling from the back of your thong?"

Hawkie "Oh yeah? Well I've got a full head of hair "

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There’s our Hawkie!
happy birthday young man 😘🎂❤️
Pipe down you hussy.
it’s past 7:00. It’s late.

at the rate I’m aging I’ll catch up with poi Boi pretty soon.

I did get some good gifts today. Got a new wok I’ve been eyeing and a new thermos. And some cheap ass after shave that I like. And some candy…cuz that’s what you give diabetics….candy. Actually goes in my man bag for sugar bumps. Coffee M&Ms(the best) and nerds candy corn(hells yeah).

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pipe down you hussy.

I did get some good gifts today. Got a new wok I’ve been eyeing and a new thermos. And some cheap ass after shave that I like. And some candy…cuz that’s what you give diabetics….candy. Actually goes in my man bag for sugar bumps. Coffee M&Ms(the best) and nerds candy corn(hells yeah).
M&Ms… today I did lots (some) closet shelf organizing into plastic boxes and took things to Goodwill. Bought me some M&Ms for my treat/reward. Just now pulled out the bag and I meant to get plain and have peanut ones instead. 😢 At least they’re peanut and not almond, but I don’t want to waste my calories on candy that’s just ok. And it’s too late, 8:02, to go out.
Pewp.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pipe down you hussy.

how is juan?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
M&Ms… today I did lots (some) closet shelf organizing into plastic boxes and took things to Goodwill. Bought me some M&Ms for my treat/reward. Just now pulled out the bag and I meant to get plain and have peanut ones instead. 😢 At least they’re peanut and not almond, but I don’t want to waste my calories on candy that’s just ok. And it’s too late, 8:02, to go out.
Pewp.
Little known fact:
Candy bought in haste that turns out to be the “wrong” candy contains NO CALORIES and actually burns calories, lowers blood sugar and acts as a powerful aphrodisiac.

This is why I close my eyes and grab randomly when picking out candy. When I get in my truck I look at what I have, feign disappointment and scarf.

VU Sponsors