Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you prolly don't remember

but last year, josh dunkley requested a trade and was denied

he is at it again

he won our Best and Fairest Award (I don't think you have these. But it is a very high honour for a footy player here) so hopefully we get something good back in return

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that's what she said

and this

this

this

and this

but not the full stop
For you I would dance.
tap, ballet, jazz (well, that jazz hands thing cuz who doesn’t love some good jazz hands thingy)or some slow, sultry, seductive writhing in my raccoon tail mowing thong. It would be epic…and embarrassing….for both of us….and anyone who was unfortunate to witness it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dancing makes me nervous. I don't mean me Dancing makes me nervous. Other people Dancing near me makes me nervous

Knuckles? Do critters like oysters and mussels experience crises? I just don't know

Did you know that oysters have the biggest body:penis ratio for any critter? Theirs is like 4 meters/12 feet on that little critter

But, I think if they had a crisis, they would be quite vulnerable. But do they?

Good night

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mussels and oysters would definitely be having a crisis when near me because I would want to char grill the oysters or braise the mussels and then eat them... Same with clams...

Oh yeah they should worry when there is butter or sourdough bread around as well...

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dancing makes me nervous. I don't mean me Dancing makes me nervous. Other people Dancing near me makes me nervous

Knuckles? Do critters like oysters and mussels experience crises? I just don't know

Did you know that oysters have the biggest body:penis ratio for any critter? Theirs is like 4 meters/12 feet on that little critter

But, I think if they had a crisis, they would be quite vulnerable. But do they?

Good night
Mussels and oysters would definitely be having a crisis when near me because I would want to char grill the oysters or braise the mussels and then eat them... Same with clams...

Oh yeah they should worry when there is butter or sourdough bread around as well...
What gopher said…

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night knuckles

Djok is trying to come for the Australian open tennis

He was banned from Australia for 3 years for cheating visa paperwork

But cheating a temporary law that no longer applies

And hawkie remember that we agreed last year on braves 3peat. I plan to hold you to your word

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night knuckles

Djok is trying to come for the Australian open tennis

He was banned from Australia for 3 years for cheating visa paperwork

But cheating a temporary law that no longer applies

And hawkie remember that we agreed last year on braves 3peat. I plan to hold you to your word
I don’t remember what I had for lunch.
You think I remember last year?

Haven’t been around much lately. Today is day #7 of hospital with our daughter.
looking for answers, dealing with CHI being hacked and their crap is in total disarray. Kinda a nightmare.

and the BRAVES lost..
the HAWKEYES suck…

2022 hasn’t been a good year for us. Stolen vehicle, bad engine vehicle, lots of hospitals…….BRAVES….HAWKEYES….oh yeah..dead air conditioner so new one AND furnace…

cmon 2023.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"As part of the deal, the Bulldogs received Brisbane’s pick 21 in the 2022 NAB AFL Draft, plus the Lions’ future first round, future second round, and future fourth round (tied to Geelong) selections.

In return, the Dogs gave their two future third round selections to Brisbane - one of which was secured as part of an earlier trade deal with Melbourne for Lachie Hunter."

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t remember what I had for lunch.
You think I remember last year?

Haven’t been around much lately. Today is day #7 of hospital with our daughter.
looking for answers, dealing with CHI being hacked and their crap is in total disarray. Kinda a nightmare.

and the BRAVES lost..
the HAWKEYES suck…

2022 hasn’t been a good year for us. Stolen vehicle, bad engine vehicle, lots of hospitals…….BRAVES….HAWKEYES….oh yeah..dead air conditioner so new one AND furnace…

cmon 2023.
Hawkie dearest, I’m sorry for you and your daughter and all bad hospital stuffs. Sending best thoughts and hugs for you 😘

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night knuckles

I hope braves padres mash up made sense

Knuckles...
Made perfect sense! Team Cody got the game ball today, one of the last to get it. Coaches really wanted him to have a good day …they put him at pitcher and he stopped all balls his way. Didn’t know quite where to throw them, but…
CODY: GAME BALL
the smile on his face almost broke it 🤣❤️🤣⚾

VU Sponsors