Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All y’all have made me misty eyed.
my cockles are on fire…in a good way.
My heart has melted into a big gloopy puddle…and that will have to be cleaned up but I don’t care. And do you know why?
Of course you do and you’ve shown me that get it. You really, really get it.
so….in the spirt of the 14 days undefeated HAWKEYES, I propose we lift our voices in unison and loudly and proudly shout out the the phrase of the day…

and do you know why…?

CUZ…FUCK WISCONSIN THATS WHY….

Game at 2:30 cst
3:30 on the right coast
12:30 granny and gopher time
sometime Tuesday in Keif land
and it should be available, on video, in Dogdom circa 2027…..$29.98 unedited version.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i know they are heart parts

but i always picture a crustacean. A sort of small shelled clam type creature
Could be…don’t know. I just like the word cuz I’m juvenile and getting more so in my old age. My filter has deteriorated over the years and it feels liberating.
At my age I find I can say whatever I want, feign confusion and get away with it. Then I walk away and giggle till I pee my pants….which unfortunately happens easier and more often at my age. It’s a trade off for sure.

I‘lol send you a copy of the game circa 2027…

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could be…don’t know. I just like the word cuz I’m juvenile and getting more so in my old age. My filter has deteriorated over the years and it feels liberating.
At my age I find I can say whatever I want, feign confusion and get away with it. Then I walk away and giggle till I pee my pants….which unfortunately happens easier and more often at my age. It’s a trade off for sure.

I‘lol send you a copy of the game circa 2027…
peeing your pants is an epic postmodern protest on modern life since roman aquaducts

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
peeing your pants is an epic postmodern protest on modern life since roman aquaducts
I like the way you think. That was not only profound but spot on when you think about it.

I have the perfect job for you on this momentous day….
you get to channel your down under mojo to the HAWKEYES Rooboy punter, enabling him to punt higher and further and pinning those bastard badgers deep in their own end of the field.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love you

and do you know why?

you guessed it

and it goes without saying

but I’ll say it anyway cuz it just can’t be said enough…

CUZ FUCK WISCONSIN, THATS WHY!!!

And, Happy Birthday Hawkie
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you older than gopher now?
Oh, hell no.
Hes a really old fart….I think. Nearly grannybears and Keif old:)
not sure where I fall in the red headed stepchildren old fart line but I could officially retire now.
I won’t cuz my coworkers love me and would miss me….and I don’t golf…
and I would go nuts being at home for any length of time.
I need a meaningful hobby

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, hell no.
not sure where I fall in the red headed stepchildren old fart line but I could officially retire now.
Maybe you can be an influencer and post mowing thong videos

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, hell no.
We are your hobby 🤣

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get a Nespresso machine and you can make getting caffeinated a hobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think I’m set on my coffee making gadgets. I’ve got a very nice grinder And mostly make a pot at a time but when I go foo foo with my coffee I’ll do a pour over or pull out the Aeropress. A pour over is probably my favorite.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I’m set on my coffee making gadgets. I’ve got a very nice grinder And mostly make a pot at a time but when I go foo foo with my coffee I’ll do a pour over or pull out the Aeropress. A pour over is probably my favorite.
But don’t discount the Aeropress…it’s awesome.
just fyi….
cuz I felt you all should know…
you know what else?
Who hates Minnesota?
We hate Minnesota.
And do you know why?
I know what you’re thinking..cuz fuck Wisconsin, that’s why. And yes, that is always an appropriate and correct answer but this week the “why” is because the Minnesota golden gophers are a bunch of sniveling rat bastards that need and deserve to be hated….sooooo…we hate Minnesota.
My HAWKEYES are nearly 19 days undefeated which I’m sure we can all agree just makes the world a better place. And in an effort to continue keeping the world moving towards being awesome , I would like you all to join me in wishing the HAWKEYES to literally curb stomping the living shit out of the sniveling rat bastard Minnesota golden gophers. You’re cooperation is greatly appreciated.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think my 9 year vaperversary is this week

It kinda spread out over a few days. My evods came before my nic, so i started with nic free and mostly smoked. Then charger was a dud so beginning was spread out over 3 days or so

or something

i don't remember

sorry to be so far off topic

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think my 9 year vaperversary is this week

It kinda spread out over a few days. My evods came before my nic, so i started with nic free and mostly smoked. Then charger was a dud so beginning was spread out over 3 days or so

or something

i don't remember

sorry to be so far off topic
Next Friday ( the day after thanksgiving) will be my 12 year.
started in 2010. It was way different back in the day.
I went from about 30-40 hand rolled a day to 3 on that Friday, 1 on Saturday and none on Sunday. Then a week of sick and withdrawals..lol…

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But don’t discount the Aeropress…it’s awesome.
just fyi….
cuz I felt you all should know…
you know what else?
Who hates Minnesota?
We hate Minnesota.
And do you know why?
I know what you’re thinking..cuz fuck Wisconsin, that’s why. And yes, that is always an appropriate and correct answer but this week the “why” is because the Minnesota golden gophers are a bunch of sniveling rat bastards that need and deserve to be hated….sooooo…we hate Minnesota.
My HAWKEYES are nearly 19 days undefeated which I’m sure we can all agree just makes the world a better place. And in an effort to continue keeping the world moving towards being awesome , I would like you all to join me in wishing the HAWKEYES to literally curb stomping the living shit out of the sniveling rat bastard Minnesota golden gophers. You’re cooperation is greatly appreciated.
What he said 🤣
Stomp those sniveling rat bastard Minnesota golden gophers!
like that?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
go hawkeyes

boo squirrels, badgers, bears, cardinals and hedgehogs

i don't know if they are real teams. But fuck em
They are.
all real teams.
love the hedgehogs and squirrels, hate the rest.
and if you think I’ve been irritating the last couple of weeks with my hatred for the upcoming opponent, just wait for this week.
Do you know why it gets cold in the winter?
because nebraska sucks…they suck so bad they make it cold, or hot, or rainy, or sunny. Because they suck. Suck, suck, suck.
They suck so bad that Wisconsin says because fuck nebraska that’s why.
nebraska=a pimple on the ass of college football.
they suck….in case you didn’t know.
suckage.
suckity suck.
stoopid nebraska.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the Hawkeyes play the Cornfuckers next week?
Stoopiddumbassfuckincornshuckerscankissmyass….
they are 3-8 and suck but the HAWKEYES game is their super bowl every year and they will have their best game of the year….and might win…
we can’t let this happen. We need to pull together to make this not happen.
I‘ll need everybody here to do their part this week. Y’all better just cancel your thanksgiving plans and focus on my HAWKS this week. Friday game…just 5 days away.
Do you know what’s worse than a red hot cast iron rod being jammed up your poop chute? A nebraska fan talking….even after a loss. So you can imagine a stupidpieceofcraplittledebbyjustshutthefuckupnebraskafan after a rare victory.
insufferable.
I think this calls for some down under skullduggery to insure a HAWKEYE win.
If only we knew someone like this:anyone:

VU Sponsors