Request for sub-forum, and Nicomods introduction

Nicoroshi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello.
My name is Stefan (my friends call me Nico), and I own Nicomods.com.
I produce hand crafted wooden box mods with the YiHiCigar
SX350 chip at their core, and constructed from reclaimed figured Northern maple, and burl.
It offers regulated vaping from 5-60watts, and on .15-3Ohm coils on a single 18650 battery. The SX350 is also capable of bypass mode allowing for ~117 watts when on a fully charged battery with a .15 Ohm coil(s).
It was designed with ergonomics, beauty, and function in mind with a spring loaded 510, sliding back panel door, 12mm domed fire button, and recessed ergonomically located up/down adjustment buttons.
Every one is hand fit, and finished as well as tested. They are warrantied (repair or replace) against manufacturer defects for 90 days.
Each one is unique.
To learn more check out the link in my sig line or ask me questions here.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello.
My name is Stefan (my friends call me Nico), and I own Nicomods.com.
I produce hand crafted wooden box mods with the YiHiCigar
SX350 chip at their core, and constructed from reclaimed figured Northern maple, and burl.
It offers regulated vaping from 5-60watts, and on .15-3Ohm coils on a single 18650 battery. The SX350 is also capable of bypass mode allowing for ~117 watts when on a fully charged battery with a .15 Ohm coil(s).
It was designed with ergonomics, beauty, and function in mind with a spring loaded 510, sliding back panel door, 12mm domed fire button, and recessed ergonomically located up/down adjustment buttons.
Every one is hand fit, and finished as well as tested. They are warrantied (repair or replace) against manufacturer defects for 90 days.
Each one is unique.
To learn more check out the link in my sig line or ask me questions here.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Nico, PM me if you are willing to do one in Burled walnut, or black walnut. I'd be interested.

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
very nice work Nico, curious about your elf wick, may have to check that out some day

Nicoroshi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Nico, PM me if you are willing to do one in Burled walnut, or black walnut. I'd be interested.
I am sorry that I do not do black walnut.
very nice work Nico, curious about your elf wick, may have to check that out some day
Elfwick is not my company. It is a product that I personally use and endorse though for a more durable, and in my opinion better flavor all natural wicking material.

VU Sponsors