Become a Patron!

Review: Steam Crave Meson-Hadron Mini DNA 100C Combo Kit

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone, at the beginning of this new year, I would like to start the topic with a brand new electronic salt product. Today I want to introduce a super vape mod kit, meson hadron mini kit. From the name, you can tell that this is not a simple product.
Meson-Hadron Mini DNA 100C Combo provides you with the advanced DNA 100C chip, so you can enjoy various smart modes, including replay mode, watts boost and accurate temperature control. Replay mode can restore the most original taste and bring the best ports, providing consistent and stable performance.

The whole device is made of aluminium alloy and zinc alloy, which is very strong and durable. It is perfectly compatible with steam crave meson rta, and has a capacity of 5ml/6ml, and different capacities can be achieved by replacing the glass tube.
steam-crave-meson-hadron-mini-kit_(1).jpg

Compatible with a single 18650/20700/21700 battery, the maximum power can reach 100W while providing a strong output, and the vaping process becomes more enjoyable. The 0.9-inch full-colour TFT screen provides various modes and presents the necessary data. The +/- keys and the select keyboard located below them are more convenient for you to operate.

Delicious flavours require diverse designs and performance, and this vape mod kit may be a blissful e-cigarette for many experienced vapers. Also presented to you at best vapes 2023, hope you have a pleasant start to the year.

I would like to show you:
requiem rta
smok solus g

VU Sponsors