Become a Patron!

Rip Tripers Snake Oil Salesman ? 75.4% Say Yes .

Is Rip Tripper a Snake Oil Salesman and/or a Bum ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scott Bonner/ igetcha69 was the only reviewer I ever took stock in what he said.

ETA*
Though I did like Twisted for just seeing how new shit looked and worked, He was goofy as fuck.
RubyRoo for Mechs sometimes.

And well TiaVapes, just cause I love that dirty whore lol

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rip is an femmy bitch handed beta.
Seriously I hope his health claim shit and snake oil fucks him up like Kevin Trudeu's did.
The big burly prison bulls would LOVE that face pussy he is rocking and those little bitty bitch hands.
I would donate to his prison commissary account so he can stock up on red koolaid and jelly.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rip is an femmy bitch handed beta.
Seriously I hope his health claim shit and snake oil fucks him up like Kevin Trudeu's did.
The big burly prison bulls would LOVE that face pussy he is rocking and those little bitty bitch hands.
I would donate to his prison commissary account so he can stock up on red koolaid and jelly.

Damn lol.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad for Rip, I'd say
BTW, I also do reviews in YouTube. Everything I review, I purchased with my own money. No affiliation with any companies producing anything, not getting paid a single cent. So, yes, there are reviewers out there who give honest opinions.
Edit: wow, 7 hrs, my comment is #111 already? This is like reading a novel, of not better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its like those football players and boxers who come to an end in their usefulness and then rally about concussions and cripple a sport that made them richer than sin while they either knew all the risks, or had the money and resources to find out during their careers.
So I typed out a bunch and realized that I don't want to derail, but I do want to at least say that the reason the NFL is how it is, is because former players weren't privy to the information that the NFL had about concussions. They have every right to sue the NFL for holding that information without sharing. Holding back information about the welfare of your employees is simply evil and should be punished. The reason the game's going to shit is because the NFL is putting on a feel good show to try to downplay their past evil actions. And many of the players involved in this lawsuit weren't making the millions we see athletes making today. I'll leave it at that.

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Being out of shape has nothing to do with vaping. What a sellout. This was the worst thing I have seen in awhile, because he does have a huge following. If you wanna talk about REAL side effects in a constructive way sure, but selling snake oil is ridiculous. This is just bad for everyone. The internet doesn't forget, R.I.P. Trippers

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wonder if he misplaced this product if he would run out and by more right now?

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
We couldn't help but rant about this as well. We are really pissed.

We made this video immediately after seeing the video so this is uncut and raw after we were laying on the couch watching a movie. My apologies for the raw nature of it, but we felt it was necessary to get the information out to the community that his video was complete nonsense. Yes there are side effects to vaping, and the discussion of those is healthy, but his video is not a conversation but a slew of inconsistencies and fabrications, all to further his need to make money. I get it, this is his business but he is no longer just making money off reviews but playing on the mass media fear of vaping to sell amazon affiliate links?! What in the holy hell. We need to promote the discussion of vaping and how to make it safer for everyone instead of tarnishing the name with things like this.

What we see in this video is a person with actual health issues unrelated to vaping trying to give you a non medical opinion as a medical one, selling you "snake oil" as a fix.

I have been vaping on and off since 2009 and I have never seen such a crock of shit. Please if you subscribe to his channel please make a stand here and unsubscribe. We have a lot of power when it comes to who represents the vaping world and he just put a big hole in his reputation and ours. So let him know how you feel, not with views and comments that help his income, but by removing him from the equation.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really fucking weird, I don't even know what to think besides gimme a fucking break and it's fucking weird. I mean what in the fuck was that?

Yea I didn't hate the dude and found most of his stuff ok but....yea.

And the video does look to be down, wonder what kind of shitstorm he had on all his social media.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why all the drama?

Yes, it is (was?) a commercial. But it's a mind-numbingly stupid way to pitch a product. And the reason you're seeing a lot of people rant about it here is because this group of people knows a lot about vaping, and can more easily see through his B.S.

I just saw an ad for a hemp oil a few days ago, which basically claims it cures cancer. I'm sure there are oncologists discussing that one.

Just on the stupidity of this electrolyte powder, which is the main thing that irritates me:
--It has 75mg potassium. A medium banana has 422mg.
--It has less than 13mg sodium. Gatorade has 160mg in (edit: 12 ounces, sorry). Salt is the main thing you need to prevent water intoxication.
--The only thing of moderate substance this has is vitamin C, but a medium orange still has more.

Maybe he had scurvy.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched Rips vid besides his thyroid issue seems he's dehydrated..don't really think his vid is a negative towards Vaping..don't really see anything wrong going on here with Rip's vid..jmo

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
Then why did vaping even have to be a part of it? If he wants to peddle vitamin powder, pizza, or even sell cars, nobody gives a shit; but he can be a spokesperson for any product on the market and not have to cast a negative light on vaping. Just sell whatever product they're paying you to hawk, collect your check, and go on down the road....

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rip is, and always has been a douche.
Has he promoted vaping? Yes.
Does he have a big following? Yes.
Does he tell the truth in his reviews? No

When you take a single juice to be sampled by an audience of 50 people. And EVERY one of those 50 people tell you that juice taste like unwashed ass. You begin to question everything that a reviewer says at that point.

Rip is nothing more than a modern day snake oil salesman.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
Lots of planets have a north.

Back to the subject at hand.....I always felt he was a bit over the top but when he started getting paid for his reviews he lost all creditably with me. There's a few others that are just as bad as Rip. Someone should start doing reviews of the reviewers.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rip seems to be proving an old adage...If your stupid you think everyone else is too.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Negative side effects from vaping? Blasphemy. Everyone knows the only side effects from vaping are that it cures baldness and ED, promotes weight loss, reverses aging and makes fatties look good...
[Looks in mirror...] Nope: Still bald. Never suffered from ED. Maybe I was going to, and started vaping just in time to ward it off? I've been stuck at "teenager" ever since I was a teenager, and that was long before vaping appeared, so I can't speak to the aging thing. As for weight loss: It is helping stem the munchies, so, yeah... weight loss... I'll buy that.

Maybe I should fire up a YT channel promoting vaping for weight loss? I'll make my own Super Weight Loss Formula E-Juices? Maybe I can figure out a way to get protein into the juice and also have a line of post-workout e-juices that promote muscle gain? Maybe BCAAs, too, for pre- and during-workout e-juice? Ohhh... I can see it now: "I was a 90 lb. weakling until I started vaping Jim's Miracle Muscle Gain E-Juice®!"

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[Looks in mirror...] Nope: Still bald. Never suffered from ED. Maybe I was going to, and started vaping just in time to ward it off? I've been stuck at "teenager" ever since I was a teenager, and that was long before vaping appeared, so I can't speak to the aging thing. As for weight loss: It is helping stem the munchies, so, yeah... weight loss... I'll buy that.

Maybe I should fire up a YT channel promoting vaping for weight loss? I'll make my own Super Weight Loss Formula E-Juices? Maybe I can figure out a way to get protein into the juice and also have a line of post-workout e-juices that promote muscle gain? Maybe BCAAs, too, for pre- and during-workout e-juice? Ohhh... I can see it now: "I was a 90 lb. weakling until I started vaping Jim's Miracle Muscle Gain E-Juice®!"
Sold! Where do I sign up? :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the sake of advertising, let's go with "boost nuggets"....;)
My first customer!

Just give me an hour or two or so. The bathroom tub still has my boots in it, cuz I put 'em in there to dry, last night, cuz they had a buncha nasty slush on 'em. Then I need to take a shower.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Negative side effects from vaping? Blasphemy. Everyone knows the only side effects from vaping are that it cures baldness and ED, promotes weight loss, reverses aging and makes fatties look good...
I thought only alcohol did that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

No, no. Alcohol is the one that makes you immortal (if you drink it) and better looking (if somebody else drinks it).

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if he's doing this asshole stunt to gain followers on his channel. Perhaps he's taking a page from Trump on this stuff.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

A lot of vapers are diluting with alcohol now, due to the negative reactions they think they are having from PG...

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I typed out a bunch and realized that I don't want to derail, but I do want to at least say that the reason the NFL is how it is, is because former players weren't privy to the information that the NFL had about concussions. They have every right to sue the NFL for holding that information without sharing. Holding back information about the welfare of your employees is simply evil and should be punished. The reason the game's going to shit is because the NFL is putting on a feel good show to try to downplay their past evil actions. And many of the players involved in this lawsuit weren't making the millions we see athletes making today. I'll leave it at that.

http://deadspin.com/a-timeline-of-concussion-science-and-nfl-denial-
The NFL may have down played the injury, but all it would have taken was asking a non NFL affiliated doctor or an hours worth of research calls.

They've known since the 30's and earlier, punch-drunk was coined in 1918.
They thought the paycheck was worth the risk until it stopped coming in.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He's Already trying to justify and apologizing for the vid but still makes no sense .....watch the beginning.

Says he took it down so people didn't take it the wrong way.. Sorry edited I wasn't trying to justify his vid:)

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rip tells the truth and gets dumped on. Some wonder why vaping is fringe...

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

Wow.. you sir... wow.
People do make up some dumb shit for side effects not being side effects but you obviously didn't see the video of him saying his miracle powder cured dry knuckles...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow.. you sir... wow.
People do make up some dumb shit for side effects not being side effects but you obviously didn't see the video of him saying his miracle powder cured dry knuckles...

He's been vaping longer than most on here and has admitted to having side effects he believes are attributed to vaping... The video was a joke...

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he would of been better to just say 'I fucked up' rather than trying to justify it....that would give us some sense that he understood and was sorry about it. This route is more of a side swerve and hope nobody noticed ha ha

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow.. you sir... wow.
after his last vid it is obvious the dry knuckles are from his jerking off himself and his basement dwelling fanbois.
I also call bullshit on his amway pitch.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He "believes" are attributed to vaping. He had no medical evidence, nor Dr opinion on such. With the following he had, he gave ammo to anyone wanting to do away with vaping. The video was not a joke, had it been so, he wouldn't have removed the video and done a follow up.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
troll_or_st00pid.jpeg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think he would of been better to just say 'I fucked up' rather than trying to justify it....that would give us some sense that he understood and was sorry about it. This route is more of a side swerve and hope nobody noticed ha ha

I agree! it would at least be repairable in the eyes of many had he just Owned the mistakes like a man, was honest and moved on.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are threads on here daily concerning vapers who feel they are having negative reactions to vaping. Perhaps they should be removed, lest the 'opposition' see them...

VU Sponsors