VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I'm helping out a friend close out a waffle. If I win these, would you all buy them? Cheap?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I'm sure the previous comment was quite confusing. Bottom line, I may have a connection to some cheap 30t batteries. I'll tag you when I find out. Long story, don't worry about it, all above board. Jeesh!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I would get down on some cheap 30T's.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So did your friend win the raffle and get the batteries? I am holding off on new 21700 batteries to see what's what on this?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I'm sorry everyone! I completely forgot about this thread.
I'm going to send you all invites to C.H.O.W. - Christian's House of Waffles. "A waffle is a "raffle", but can't be deemed as such on FB."
It's very simple. Say there are 15 spots available for $12 each. You pick your numbers, wait for confirmation that Raul "Got U", then pay for the spots. Once all 15 spots are taken, he uses a bingo system to insure everything is on the up and up. I've won some pretty cool $$$ stuff. As for the batteries, he'll usually have a group of 10 30T batteries up for waffle. Raul Flores runs CHOW. One of the nicest people I've met.
Again, this is a really fun group of people that consider CHOW family.
SO...
I need to know you're FB ID in order to get you in the group. I'll friend you as Mist Trixy. I'll let him know he's got a crew coming for some 30Ts.

Please PM me here or at Faceboof with your FB name, even if it's the same as here I prefer to respect your privacy.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I just ordered batteries and ordered 2 more 40ts than I need. Hit me up if interested.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have added all of you except one, using your current VU name to Christian's House of Waffles (CHOW). If your FB name is different, please let me know. I hear he's coming up with another batch of 30Ts soon. You can scroll back to see previous live streams and winners once there.

Best of luck!

VU Sponsors