Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ren-and-Stimpy-red-button-anim2.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The thing is... what I exhale is really pretty much irrelevant to me, as long as there is *something* to exhale; at 2Ω, 10w, the exhaled vapor looks pretty much like what I exhaled when I smoked, and that is just fine -- a close simulation of smoking, including the tight draw, is what I required to get free of coffin nails and stay that way. And it's really excellent that not only do I no longer stink, I no longer have to taste tobacco to get the same satisfaction -- my strawberry & cream beats the very living SHIT out of any tobacco ever grown. :D

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing is... what I exhale is really pretty much irrelevant to me, as long as there is *something* to exhale; at 2Ω, 10w, the exhaled vapor looks pretty much like what I exhaled when I smoked, and that is just fine -- a close simulation of smoking, including the tight draw, is what I required to get free of coffin nails and stay that way. And it's really excellent that not only do I no longer stink, I no longer have to taste tobacco to get the same satisfaction -- my strawberry & cream beats the very living SHIT out of any tobacco ever grown. :D

Andria
So what nic mg are you VAPING right now?
I tried VAPING 10 watts on my Istick 30
Ummmm

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So what nic mg are you VAPING right now?
I tried VAPING 10 watts on my Istick 30
Ummmm

Hmm... normally around 5mg... though I think this particular mix, I mixed at 4.8mg. Nicotine has been fairly irrelevant to me, too... started off at 6-9mg... now that I'm free of WTA for over a month, I daresay there is little if any physical addiction remaining.... but since my 2 grandmothers ended up with 2 diff types of dementia, I prefer to keep some nicotine in the mix. I may end up going down to about 3mg, just to make my 2L freezer stash last longer.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop ignoring me.. Where can I get a VU WRAP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Excellent news! I'd love a wrap for my black iPV Mini... that paint just doesn't hold up well at all. The blue one is holding up just a smidge better.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
passé
play
adjective pas·sé \pa-ˈsā\
Popularity: Top 40% of words
Simple Definition of passé
  • : no longer fashionable or popular
I looked it up bro