Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres a question for you guys, any one here remember Altsmoke and the BB and silver bullets?
Still have them both.
P7072603.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, my doomsday back ups.
That's the original switch, they had switch options at the time. Chad delivered it to me at Vapefest in Tampa in 2010.
That's why, they don't make,them solid like that anymore and that is why the SB's still sell for $85

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey u need this
048d2da9b8a9337ab7f04d757c3ad653.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one just like that.. the battery was toast in less than 7 months, woudn't hold a charge. But my pink one like that is still going strong, strangely enough... it's been dropped hard several times, but still works. The black never got dropped at all, and lasted very little time at all.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one just like that.. the battery was toast in less than 7 months, woudn't hold a charge. But my pink one like that is still going strong, strangely enough... it's been dropped hard several times, but still works. The black never got dropped at all, and lasted very little time at all.

Andria
The only Istick I bought
2 yeArs old collecting dust

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also had one of the OLDEST GG's out there, sold it for $350
3a8102f4-e0e6-43b1-a09e-03ace8e30190_zpsdov1uppz.jpg

Also pictured is the Chameleon & BB & Provape(blue)
Who da thunk? Collectible vape gear.
Imeo would be proud. I guess Provape took over the hate honors from him.:giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only Istick I bought
2 yeArs old collecting dust

My pink iStick30 was my first box mod, so it's dear to me for that if for nothing else. I rarely use it anymore, it's just a bit too small for my hands. My CF4s and iPV Minis are a better fit.

Andria

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my FAV's
IMG_0988_zpswywaksyi.jpg

And I won't even start with my wood collection
Noice!
Back then, It was only tube mods for me. I couldn't get into the box mods. That's why I passed up on Nuck's Fist Pack, and Mamu's mad innovative creation's.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been tasked with going over financials from a non-profit, to piece together their operations. Nothing on the legal side... just innocent perspective-y stuff. Because all we get from them is spin.

Unraveling this shit is horrifying.

VU Sponsors