Swag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just step back, take a deep breath, & say fuck it, Jim
Yeah... usually I just let that stuff slide by, but there are some guys in a thread that obviously have a hard-on for this member. They're being serious arseholes about it, and I've pretty much reached my Arsehole Tolerance Level. It's bullshit and I'm not going to let it go, this time.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That store owner needs an enima

But see that's the problem these kids. And answer me this. Why did a 16yr old have it anyways. You've got to be 18 to even buy it. So who's fault is it really. I'll bet dad payed for it. And didn't bother even care.til now

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I look at our government, & the kids these days, & their fucking parents. And think... Wait, I defended this fucking country for these fucking fucktards? Shoot me now

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I look at our government, & the kids these days, & their fucking parents. And think... Wait, I defended this fucking country for these fucking fucktards? Shoot me now
Thank you for your service! When my son dwells upon our shitty government and how he is scarred from his service, (PTSD) I try to remind him of the fact that there are so many people who are proud of him and are thankful for his selflessness. He says it helps a little but I know he's rolling his eyes when he turns around.

Ruadh gu brath! (Scots Gaelic for Red heads forever!)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First thank you for serving

Second
I ASSUME this is in reference to the new dew juice or whatever the fuck. -Mountain Dew and racing fuel?
What jackoff decides to drink High octane fuel.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If plastic is melting on your RDA don't argue when people try to help

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My pro tank is lacking in vapor production ...
Please don't tell me to get a dripper or another tank cuz it's useless to me!!
FUCK U THEN!!!

I'm suppose to go to this stupid CONTINUING EDUCATION this am!IM LATE THEY WONT LET ME IN
FUCK U THEN!!

Vape On

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sometimes I think I'm speaking Klingon!!!!! Sonofabitch!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hold out hope for the good to save us.
Well I wish you luck girl but when the Shit goes down. This bad guy is gona make you run around the house naked and do a dance at the door before we let you in now. :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sometimes I think I'm speaking Klingon!!!!! Sonofabitch!!!!

Your not? Shit wrong forum I did it again

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But see that's the problem these kids. And answer me this. Why did a 16yr old have it anyways. You've got to be 18 to even buy it. So who's fault is it really. I'll bet dad payed for it. And didn't bother even care.til now

That's what I said. In the video it says the dad bought it. SERIOUSLY? YOU BOUGHT AN ECIG FOR YOUR 16 YEAR-OLD SON? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

Sir your child doesn't even understand ALGEBRA at this point. Did you educate him on saftey? Did you even understand that electronic devices can be dangerous?

Also ...can I just point out that the boy plays HOCKEY? How many teeth were already broken?

Omg!! *breathing* okay okay I'm fine.

You know my son once wanted me to give him something to vape with. I put his dumb ass on a chair, pulled up a really long list of sites about saftey and ohms law and he decoded he could do without. Go figure.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I said. In the video it says the dad bought it. SERIOUSLY? YOU BOUGHT AN ECIG FOR YOUR 16 YEAR-OLD SON? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

Sir your child doesn't even understand ALGEBRA at this point. Did you educate him on saftey? Did you even understand that electronic devices can be dangerous?

Also ...can I just point out that the boy plays HOCKEY? How many teeth were already broken?

You know my son once wanted me to give him something to vape with. I put his dumb ass on a chair, pulled up a really long list of sites about saftey and ohms law and he decoded he could do without. Go figure.
At 20 years old I spent probably 6 months doing research before I even bought a protank2 and a nemises mech mod. Once I was able to build the protank without issue I bought a igo w and started truly building. Took about a month of building before I was comfortable going sub-ohm even with Sony vtc4s I kept my builds over .50ohm for a long time.
It's not hard to learn basic safety. Just takes a few moments (hours) to learn it. If you cant do that you probably shouldn't use a microwave either. To much of a chance for "metal in the science oven"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At 20 years old I spent probably 6 months doing research before I even bought a protank2 and a nemises mech mod. Once I was able to build the protank without issue I bought a igo w and started truly building. Took about a month of building before I was comfortable going sub-ohm even with Sony vtc4s I kept my builds over .50ohm for a long time.
It's not hard to learn basic safety. Just takes a few moments (hours) to learn it. If you cant do that you probably shouldn't use a microwave either. To much of a chance for "metal in the science oven"

Well just for example I think stupid ass parents like that should be held accountable. Its no difference than this dumbass in our neighborhood. We have an atv club we all meet at my house and a bunch of us meet up at my place load up and and go play in the woods get drunk and play all day. Now my son he is 20 now in the army. Good man he has grown up to be. But anyways he has always been around atvs. He knows what he is doing. So when he was 16 I finally got him his own it was nice. 500 recon 4×4. Now he has been around them his whole life. But his little rich buddy lives up the road. Moves in, they hang out alot. Well he on the other hand knows shit about atv's but he is one of those kids that has everything and better than yours. His dad goes and buys him 15 now 15. A 650 rr 4×4 rapotor. One of the biggest baddest there is. Now I'm good at what I do on a atv. But that one would be more than I'd ever want. Low and behold two days later my son comes thru the door white as a sheet and crying. That little boy killed him self on that dam thing. The boys father blames my son and trys to sue us. Because they where out riding together. Trys haveing the mountain trails shit down. It was a complete mess. Now sad this was. My son even blamed himself for awhile. But this all boiled down to one thing. Why in the hell go but your kid something like that in the first dam place. And then blame everyone but himself for the accident. When in truth it was there fault for being so stupid for getting something like that for a baby in the first place. Stupid ass should be locked up for that shit. But don't make everyone suffer because he was stupid.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well just for example I think stupid ass parents like that should be held accountable. Its no difference than this dumbass in our neighborhood. We have an atv club we all meet at my house and a bunch of us meet up at my place load up and and go play in the woods get drunk and play all day. Now my son he is 20 now in the army. Good man he has grown up to be. But anyways he has always been around atvs. He knows what he is doing. So when he was 16 I finally got him his own it was nice. 500 recon 4×4. Now he has been around them his whole life. But his little rich buddy lives up the road. Moves in, they hang out alot. Well he on the other hand knows shit about atv's but he is one of those kids that has everything and better than yours. His dad goes and buys him 15 now 15. A 650 rr 4×4 rapotor. One of the biggest baddest there is. Now I'm good at what I do on a atv. But that one would be more than I'd ever want. Low and behold two days later my son comes thru the door white as a sheet and crying. That little boy killed him self on that dam thing. The boys father blames my son and trys to sue us. Because they where out riding together. Trys haveing the mountain trails shit down. It was a complete mess. Now sad this was. My son even blamed himself for awhile. But this all boiled down to one thing. Why in the hell go but your kid something like that in the first dam place. And then blame everyone but himself for the accident. When in truth it was there fault for being so stupid for getting something like that for a baby in the first place. Stupid ass should be locked up for that shit. But don't make everyone suffer because he was stupid.

I have to agree with that. Don't buy a kid a quad that's alot to handle for a full grown man then wonder why they wrecked.
My "class" from high school lost 8 kids within three months due to unsupervised atv use by untrained small girls (5'2" 95 lbs cheerleaders and the like) and the dumb richies who bought their kids mustangs and challengers and trusted 16 year old boys not to race!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to agree with that. Don't buy a kid a quad that's alot to handle for a full grown man then wonder why they wrecked.
My "class" from high school lost 8 kids within three months due to unsupervised atv use by untrained small girls (5'2" 95 lbs cheerleaders and the like) and the dumb richies who bought their kids mustangs and challengers and trusted 16 year old boys not to race!

Yeah that's like giving them a naked woman and then telling them not to touch it. Lol

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's like giving them a naked woman and then telling them not to touch it. Lol

I'd take a Katy Perry just saying

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

The father is an idiot. He says the kid bought it on his own, but admits he knew the kid was using it.

In Alberta, it is not illegal to sell the gear to minors. It should be. I called the store yesterday, and they did not wish to discuss the matter, but did not deny selling it to the kid.

Legal or not, vape shops should not allow children in the store. I wouldn't patronize one that did.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh really??? I doubt that very much, because this girl doesn't submit to that shit.
You'll just have to stay outside with the zombies then. Lmao

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am having so much fun with job hunting. I had a head hunter call me a few days ago. She sets up a interview/application. Sounds really good, huh? Not. I go to the entity/facility and was told they are being audited. I filled out a application and off I went. This morning I get a call from the DON (director of nursing) to give her a call to set up a interview. Okay, I called back 3 hours from the time she called because I was busy. I called and was told she no longer works there. What? They set me up with corporate via telephone. I have a interview with them. I'm not feeling good about this. My rant for the day.
???what??? That sounds crazy

VU Sponsors